Honeymoon; Part VII

I won't regret a thing.
[Jongin's POV]
 
Last night was.. pure bliss. It was filled with passion and love. I almost can't remember anything. I woke up snuggled closely to my wife who was as usual, still sleeping. Our bodies only covered by duvets. I looked at her. My wife with a messy hair is, cute. I laughed. I moved the hair away from her face. "Did I hurt you?" I asked myself. I looked at her, "I'm sorry if I did." I said as I kissed her forehead. I sat and wore new boxers and walked to the closet to get a new and fresh wife beater. I looked at Aryan, "I'll make breakfast for you." I said and smiled. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. "What would she like?" I asked myself looking at the fridge. I saw noodles and some veggies. "I think she'll love Pad Thai." I said and took the ingredients out. I steamed the veggies rather than boiling them so the nutrients on it would stay on the veggies. While I was cooking I heard a scream from the bedroom. I turned the stove of and headed to the room. I saw my wife on the floor, covered only by duvets with a pained expression.  
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
I woke up only to be greeted with a delicious and mouth watering smell. I sat up and felt a pang of pain radiate from my lower extremities. I covered myself and stood up, but I accidentally stepped on the duvet and slipped. I scream as I fell on my , making my lower extremities more painful. I heard the door open and thank God, that the duvets are covering my body. I saw Jongin walking to me and carrying me back to bed. I mouthed a thank you. "What happened?" Hr asked me worriedly. "I stood up but I stepped on the duvet, so I slipped. And so you know, my..." I said awkwardly, "Hurts alot." I continued. He looked at me and pouted, "I'm sorry." He said as he pecked on my lips. I laughed, "Pabo, It's alright." I said and leaned my back on the headboard. I looked at Jongin who was laughing. "Baby, can you get me clothes so I can dress up?" I asked him. He looked at me, "No." He said as he lifted me and headed to the bathroom. He set me on the bathtub and kissed my forehead, "Wash up first, alright?" He said as I nodded. He turned the faucet for me and placed the shampoo and soap near me. "Just call me when you're done." He said as he walked out half-y closing the door. I soon washed up and finished. "Jongin-ah!" I shouted. Soon he came barging in the door with a towel in his hand. I was shocked and instinctively covered as much skin as possible.  He laughed, "Baby, It's not like I haven't seen those." He said as he wrapped me with the towel and carried me back to the room placing me on the bed. "I'll get clothes for you." He said and smiled. I smiled and nodded. He soon came back with clothes on his hands and a pair of underwear. I laughed,  "You look like my Eomma." I said. He gave me my underwear, "I know you can wear this yourself.. or if you want I can--" He said as I cut him off from further erted words. "Yes, yes I can. Now if you don't mind.. Shoo!!" I said and pushed him. He laughed, "Okay, okay." He said and walked out the door. I wore my clothes and soon finished. I tried standing up, but the pain is so unbearable. I pouted, "I can't even stand." I hissed. "JONGIN-AH!" I screamed for him to hear. Soon, I saw my husband walking inside, "Yes?" He asked and sat beside me. I lay on the bed, "Can we spend this day lazily?" I asked. "I don't want to do anything. And even if I do, I can't move." I said and pulled him to lay with me. "Let's cuddle, all day long." I continued. He laughed and patted my , "I'm sorry. I guess, I lost control." He said ans laughed. I looked at him, "Yes, you did. If you didn't I probably can move right now." I said and laughed. He kissed my temples, "You know, It hurt to see you hurt. Let alone I'm the reason, I'm sorry baby." He said. I pouted, "It's alright. It's going to be worth it anyways. we'll have our little one." I said and laughed. After a few talk about our future little one, we heard my stomach growl. "I think we need to eat first." Jongin said and laughed. I looked at him and laughed, "Yeah, I think we should." I said and sat up. I tried standing up and surprisingly did. I walked with Jongin's assistance though and led me down through the kitchen. "I made you Pad Thai. Wait until I heat it up." He said and helped me sit on one of the dining chairs. 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
I heated the Pad Thai up and gave Aryan some. We soon finished and headed to the living room. I turned the Tv on and some movie started playing. Aryan settled between my legs and leaning against my chest while I hug her. After a couple of minutes, I checked on my wife to see what she was doing only to see her sleeping. I laughed, "It's not even starting yet." I said sarcastically. I shook my head and tsk-ed. I carried my wife to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. I yawned and decided to sleep too. "I can't wait for our Little one, baby." I said and kissed her temples. I studied her features and soon drifted to sleep. 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
It was already 3 in the afternoon but the couple are still snuggled closely to each other. Aryan snuggled to Jongin's chest while Jongin was cocooning her with his body and legs tangled with each other. Aryan's phone rang sending Jongin to wake up instead of the wife. Being the heavey sleeper she is, she won't be bothered by this kind os noise. Jongin sat up and picker the phone up without looking at the caller's Id. "Hello?" He said, rubbing his eyes. "Eo? Jongin-ah. This is Chanyeol." Chanyeol said through the receiver. "Hyung, what the problem?" Jongin asked. "Oh, nothing. I just want to check in my little sister, and how's she's doing." Chanyeol said. Jongin laughed, "Your little princess is asleep right now." Jongin said and patted Aryan's head. Chanyeol laughed, "I should have known better. I'm sorry. Did I bother you?" He asked. "No, It's fine hyung. I'm about to get up anyways." He said. "So, how are things there, hyung?" Jongin asked. "Oh, everything's fine. I'm taking over the company for Little princess and it's kind of fun." He laughed. "And Kris here, is having a meeting there, so be prepared he might visit you two." Chanyeol said teasingly. "Don't ask me, I don't know either." Chanyeol added sure of what Jongin would ask. "I guess I messed up big time?" Jongin laughed. "Kris said he'll call you later. He said he'll be staying with you over." Chanyeol informed Jongin. "Arasso, hyung." Jongin said. "Alright, I'll hang up. Tell my little princess I miss her." He said and hanged the phone up. "This tower, jinjja." Jongin said and lay back down. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
I opened my left eye and leaned up to look at the clock. "6:45 pm." I felt Jongin shifting his position and hugging me tighter. I smiled. I looked at him, "Your mine." I said and pecked on his forehead. He scrunched his face. "Ke ai." I said and chuckled. I felt Jongin's grip loosened allowing me to go to the bathroom. When I stood up, my lower extremities shot a pain through my body, I let a groan, "O-ouch." I said. Jongin woke up and held me worriedly, "Baby, what happened?" He asked me. "I want to go to the bathroom." I said and winced. "You should have woke me up." He said and stood up. He carried me to the bathroom. "I don't want to wake you up." I said. We arrived at the bathroom and set me down the bowl. "Call me if you're done, okay?" He said as he got out and closed the door. I felt a pain shot in my belly button when I was urinating, and when I stood up and flashed the bowl, I saw menstruation blood. "NO." I said and cupped my mouth. "JONGIN!!" I shouted. Soon, Jongin barged inside. "What, why? What happened?" He asked and scanned my arms. "J-jongin.." I said tearing. "Baby, hey. What happened?" He asked me. "Jongin. It's my fault, I'm sorry." I said as I hugged him and cried. "Please don't hate me, please." I said as I sobbed on his chest. "Hate on what? Baby what happened?" He said and pulled me from the embrace. "I had my period. I-i'm sorry, I didn't know. O-our little one--" I said as he cut me off. "Look, baby. It's not your fault. And we even don't know that you're pregnant or not, we just did it yesterday." He said and cupped my face. I looked at him, "I should have known better." I said and pouted. He wiped the tears that escaped my eyes, "No, It's alright." He said. I nodded. "You know.. we can always try again." He said and wiggled his eyebrows. I showed him my WTF face, "What is wrong with you? Look, I can't even stand without you helping!" I said. "What kind of husband are you?" I . He pouted, "Alright. I'm sorry." He said and kissed my forehead. "But, just so you know, We can always try again. Remember, it's not your fault. You told me before that your periods are irregular so, there's nothing to worry about. You're safe even before we did it. So there's no 'Little one' yet." He explained gently. I looked at him and nodded. "Arasso." I said as I pecked on his lips. "But, Jongin.." I said and scratched the back on my neck, "Can you.." I continued. "yes?" He said as he carried me to the room and sat me down the bed. I looked him, "canyoubuymepads?" I said. He looked at me with furrowed brows, "What?" He said and leaned down on my level. I sighed, "Can you buy me sanitary pads?" I asked. "I didn't bring some and I can't walk to the store." I continued. Jongin laughed, "You're cute when you're embarrassed." He said. I covered my face with my hands while blushing. He removed my hands from my face and pecked me on the lips, "Arasso. I will buy you some. You know, I'm a man. And a man buys her girl sanitary pads." He laughed. I laughed at his statement, "What are you." I said and burst laughing. He stood up and wore his pants. He walked to me and got his wallet. "Stay here okay. Don't open the door. I have my keys." He said and pecked on my lips. "Ne~" I said and lay on the bed and opened the tv as Jongin headed out. 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
I arrived at the nearest department store and headed to the Women's Section. This is no joke, there's alot of women on that section. And When I walked, they were judging me, HARD. I walked awkwardly in the aisle and looked for the pads. I arrived at the certain section for pads and looked at them confusedly. "What will I get for her?" I asked out loud as I held a violet box which says 'Normal pads' which I don't have an idea what was it and the girls behind me chuckled. I read the box carefully. "What?" I shook my head. "What is this, oh my god." I said as I picked another box, a pink one. "With wings?" I furrowed my brows. "What's the difference?" I said. "This is Kris' products, WITH WINGS." I said and laughed. I stop laughing and looked at the other boxes. "Excuse me." A girl about 14 year old said and passed by me. When I turned around group of girls was chuckling. "I wish I had a boyfriend like him too." I heard the girl say. I laughed and continued reading the boxes. "Okay, I'll take the 'With wings' on and the 'normal' one." I said as I got the pink and violet box. While I was passing by, some girls where looking at me like I was gay or something. I looked at them and hurriedly passed to the counter to pay the pads. The lady cashier looked at me weirdly. "It's for my wife, okay." I said and looked at her. She nodded and said the price. I paid and headed out to go back to the hotel. "Oh my god, that was torture." I said as I entered the elevator. I arrived at the inside the room and looked for my wife. She was laughing watching something on the tv. "Pabo!" She said and laughed. I removed my shoes and looked at her. She looked at my direction and stopped laughing. "Oh, you're here." She said. I walked to her and hugged her tight. "Don't make me do that again. They were judging me, hard." I said and whined. She laughed, "I wouldn't ask you if I can." She said and laughed. "This is partially your fault!" She said and laughed again. I pulled from the hug, "Why are you laughing so much?" I asked and whined. She laughed, "Alright, I'm sorry." She said. I gave her the plastic with the pads. She looked at them. "Why did you buy alot?" She asked. I looked at her, "Did I buy the right one?" I asked her. She nodded, and pecked me on the lips. "Thank you!" She said. "Now bring me to the bathroom, please?" She said. I nodded and carried her to the bathroom. "Call me okay." I said as I closed the door. After a minute or so, she called me to get her. I lay her on the bed and also lay beside her. "Why do you want me to do for you, princess?" I asked her. She looked at me with a pained expression, "My tummy hurts." She said and pouted. I hugged her and rubbed her tummy. "Thank you." She said. I nodded, "What else?" I asked her. "Uhm, cook dinner!" She beamed. I nodded. "What do you want for dinner?" I asked her. She placed her index finger on her lower lip and thought. "Chicken, dukkboki and pad thai! Uhm.. RICE! Kirigeu, Kimchi Jigae." She said and looked at me. I noticed that if my wife has her periods, she tends to eat alot and be hyper. I laughed, "Arasso." I said. "What else?" I asked her. She looked at me. "Sing me to sleep later." She said and smiled. Oh, and did I mention? She becomes really really sweet. I kissed her forehead, "Alright, baby. Now, stay here while I make dinner, okay?" I said as I pat her tummy. "Okay." She said and shifted her gaze to the tv. I walked out to make dinner. 
 
[Kris' POV]
 
I'm having a meeting in Jeju and also decided to visit me beloved sister. I arrived at Jeju yesterday but the meeting started earlier so I had to head in the office as soon as I arrived. When the meeting was finished, I decided to head the hotel first. It's already 7pm. I called Jongin, "Jongin-ah. I'll be going there in 15 minutes, Okay?" I didn't wait for his response and headed to the door to go to their hotel. When I arrived the hotel, I approached the receptionist. "Uhm, Hello. Can I ask where Mr. Kim Jongin's rooms is?" I asked but the receptionist was just looking at me with mouth wide open. I waved my hand in front of her face, "I'm sorry to bother you. But I need to get there as soon as possible." I said as she get back from her gaze, "Oh, I'm sorry Mister. But, What is you're relations to Mr. Kim? She asked professionally. "His wife is my sister. I'm Wu Yi Fan." I said coolly. She nodded. "Please head to floor 15, room 143." She said. I nodded and bid her thanks and soon arrived at the floor and looked for the room. "Okay, this is the room." I said and nodded. I pressed the door bell and soon, Jongin opened the door. 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
When Jongin opened the door, he greeted Kris. "Hyung!" He said and let him in. "So, hyung what brings you here?" Jongin asked Kris. "Nothing, I had a meeting and decided to visit you both. Where's my sister, by the way?" He asked. Jongin looked at him. "I'll bring her here. Make yourself home, hyung." Jongin said and stood up to head to the room. "Baby. Kris is downstairs. Let's go." Jongin said as he opened the door. Aryan looked at him excitedly, "JINJJA?" She asked. Jongin nodded, "Yes. Let's go." Jongin said and pulled her to carry her but Aryan said no. "I can walk now." She said and smiled. She stood up and happily walked through the door. Jongin was shocked, "What?" He said and shook his head and soon headed down stairs. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
I skipped through the door happily. Actually I can walk already since I woke up but I wanted Jongin to buy pads for me so.. "HAHA, I'm so evil." I laughed. I saw Kris sitting in the couch downstairs. "GEGE!!" I ran down the stairs. "Be careful!" Kris shouted. When I was already done I ran to him and hugged his waist with all my might. "GEGE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOU KNOW THAT?! KYAAAAA!" I shouted and jumped while hugging him. He bent down a little to hug me, "Me too, little princess." He said and laughed. I broke the hug and and stood in the couch, "GE I MISS YOU SO MUCHHHHHH!!" I said and hugged his neck. "KYAA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE HERE!! KYAAAA~" I said and jumped on his waist and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me automatically and laughed. "Calm down, princess. I'm not going anywhere." He said. I looked at him still hugging his neck. "Gege, did you miss me too?" I asked cutely. He kissed my forehead, "Ofcourse, little princess." He said. Jongin shouted from the kitchen, "Hyung, Aryan. Let's eat! the food is ready." He said. I broke the hug and stood back on the sofa. I turned Kris around and climbed on his back for a piggy back. "To the kitchen we go!" I shouted. Kris's laughed and held my thighs. 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
The siblings arrived at the kitchen. Kris looked at the table full of foods. "Wow, you cooked all this?" Kris asked and put Aryan down on the chair. "Yes, I did." Jongin sa proudly and sat beside her wife. "Let's eat!" Aryan beamed. After eating, they watched Iron Man 3. After watching, Kris had to go because of his flight. "Little princess, Gege has to go now for his flight. See you at Seoul, okay?" He said and kissed Aryan's forehead and turned to Jongin. "Please take care of her for me, eo?" Kris said and patted Jongin's shoulders. "I will, hyung." Jongin said and bid goodbye. Kris headed out and waved goodbye to the couple. Jongin looked at Aryan, "Wash up baby, let's sleep." Jongin said and kissed Aryan in her forehead. Aryan nodded and back hugged Jongin leading him to the room. After both washed up, Jongin tucked Aryan in bed. "My tummy aches again." She said as she lay down the bed, pouting. Jongin lay beside her and rubbed her tummy. "I hate it when you have periods, you're always hurting." Jongin said and hugged Aryan, still rubbing her tummy. "You know, I hate it too. More than you do." Aryan said and laughed. "And you know, we can't make babies.." Jongin continued and laughed. Aryan pushed his forehead, "All you think about is babies, ERT!" Aryan said and laughed. "Jongin-ah." Aryan said. "Yes, baby?" Jongin answered. "Do you know how much I love you?" Aryan asked him. Jongin smiled. "No, kindly tell me." Jongin said, trying hard not to smile. She chuckled, "I love you so much I can't stand a day without you. I can't live without you. I can't breath without you. I don't know what to do without you. No one can make my cramps go away, but you. No one can sound so special saying 'I love you' to me but you." Aryan said while using her fingers to count each reasons. "We can't probably sleep right now if I continue." She said and looked at Jongin. Jongin kissed her forehead, "I love you." He said. He kissed her nose, "I love you." He kissed her lips, longer than the others, "I love you so much." He said and smiled. She blushed, "Will you still kiss me this way if we already have our little one?" She asked Jongin. Jongin laughed, "Nothing can stop me from kissing you, nothing." Jongin said. Aryan blushed again and poked his chest, "Why are you so cheesy, hul." She said and laughed. "Anything for my princess." He said. After the talking and stuff, the both decided to sleep. "Now, sing me to sleeeep~" Aryan said. Jongin chuckled, "Arasso." Aryan closed her eyes, Jongin who was still rubbing her wife's tummy started to sing 'Don't go'. He finished the song and looked at his wife who was already sleeping soundly. "Even if I'm not confident on my singing, I'll always sing for you." He said and kissed her forehead. "I love you so much, Kim Aryan." He said and pulled the blanker on your bodies. "Goodnight." He said and hugged you tight.
 
                                                                               
 
Author's Notes: 
Hi, everyone. Sorry for the wait. Classes already started and I'm not ready yet, HAHA.
Anyways, please correct the mistakes from me, eo?
Comment, comment! Thanks for the new subbies, I'll work harder!
I love you~ <3