Honeymoon; Part III

I won't regret a thing.

 

[Aryan's POV]
 
"Hongbin-ah?" My eyes was wide open and my mind went blank. "Baby, why?" Jongin said looking at me. He looked to where I was looking. I felt angry and infuriated with what I saw.
 
-Flashback- 
 
"I don't love you anymore, I'm inlove with someone else." Hongbin said packing his things, "Why?" I asked while messing his clothes, "YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH. Is that what you want to hear? It is? right? For you to leave me and stop clinging to me like a leech!" He shouted. Bucket of tears flowed though my cheeks, "Don't do this to me, jebal." I said holding his wrist. "We were happy right? You love me and I love you, what happened?" I asked looking at his hands, "THAT'S THE POINT. WE 'WERE' HAPPY." He said slapping my hands away. "Please don't follow me anymore. Forget about me and live with someone who will love you." He said as he brought his bag with him and walked out the door. 
 
-End of Flashback- 
 
[Hongbin's POV]
 
I walked inside the hotel with Yinmi, One of my flings. "Yinmi-ah, do you want to head to the room or eat first? I'm quite hungry." I asked her who was astonished by the hotel's interior. "Let's eat first. I'm quite hungry." She said. While we where walking, I saw Aryan. My heart was beating fast by jealous and anger. "Who is with her? Why is she here? Who is that guy?" I thought. 
 
-Flashback- 
 
"Look, Hongbin-ah. We need you to take the operation in China. The doctor refused to come here instead to perform because it might take a while for your recovery." Doctor Seokmin said. "I don't know yet. I can't leave my girlfriend here. I can't bring her." I said looking at my hands, "How long will it takes for me to recover?" I continued, "Maximum of 2 years or we might not know, you might suffer from coma. Your sickness is very rare. Out of 10 people, 1 of them only as it." My doctor said. "Hongbin-ah. I suggest you tell your girlfriend first. I know you don't want to worry her. But please, this will be a big decision." I thought of what my doctor said. I didn't tell Aryan about my sickness yet because I don't want her to worry and suffer the consequence. I looked at my doctor, "Please settle my flight for me, I'll take the surgery." I said as I stood up and went home. Home were Aryan and I lived for more than a year. Before opening the door, "I'm sorry Aryan-ah." 
 
Days after we broke up, I went to China without telling anyone. My family was in America and I was sent here to Korea to study. I went to China and got my surgery. My doctor said I was on coma for about 3 years. After I recovered, my life became a crap. I had with girls who's names I don't even know yet, I had a lot of flings. I meet Yinmi at one of the bars I always hang out, "Excuse me?" She asked me, but she was talking Korean. "Y-yes?" I asked. I was now fluent on my Chinese. It felt weird talking Korean again. "Are you Korean?" Things started with those conversations and we got close and became a couple. After a couple years, we decided to go back to Korea. 
 
-End of Flashback-
 
I went closer to her, "Excuse me, do I know you?" I asked her. I clearly remember her, but I wasn't sure if it was here. After years, you know? How can I know if she was Aryan or not? She looked at me in my eyes, "Hongbin-ah. It's me, Aryan." My eyes widen at what she said. It's really her. Honestly, my love for her didn't fade. I had a lot of flings who broke up with me because they said I kept talking about a girl named Aryan. I looked at her, "Aryan-ah." I said. I looked at her eyes. They had never lost the sparks. But that sparks aren't for me anymore. She looked at the guy beside her, which I assume her boyfriend or something. "Hongbin-ah, What are you doing here?" She asked me. "I-I came with Yinmi, My girlfriend. W-we are staying here for a while." I said as I saw her nodd. "Hongbin, this is Jongin. My husband." She said HUSBAND? I felt a pang on my heart. how come? "Jongin-ah, this is Hongbin, my.." She said not knowing what to say, "Friend. I'm her friend. Nice to meet you. My name is Lee Hongbin." I said as I offered my hands for him to shake. "Kim Jongin. Nice to meet you too." He said as he shook my hands. "So, where are you heading?" I asked the couple, "Oh. we are eating. You?" Jongin asked, "Oh, were heading to eat too. I presume you join us?" I asked being friendly. Jongin looked at Aryan who just nodded, "Sure. Let's go." 
 
 
[Jongin's POV] 
 
I noticed my wife was a bit disturbed, "Baby, you alright?" I whispered to her ear. "E-eo, yes." She said as she drank her orange juice. "My head is just aching." She continued. I kissed her temples. "Baby, I'll just go to the bathroom. Excuse me, everyone." She said as she stood up. I looked at her worriedly. "I'll go to." Hongbin said hurriedly. I smell something fishy with this two so I decided to follow and leave Hongbin's fling there. "Excuse me." I followed them. 
 
[Hongbin's POV]
 
I followed Aryan to outside the hall and held her wrist. "Aryan-ah." My voice was hoarse. She turned around tearing up, "What?" She said with coldness in her voice. "Look, I'm sorry for what I did, okay? I didn't leave you because I hated you. I left you because.." I said looking at my hands, "You left me because of what? Hongbin, do you know how miserable I was after you left me?" She said, slapping my hands away, "I left because I was sick and the surgery was only available in China.." I said sadly. She looked at me. "Why didn't you say it to me? I was worried of you. Everyday, I was thinking of where are you, what are you doing, who's with you!" She shouted. "Hongbin-ah, I was miserable." She cried, "I'm happy now, leave me alone." She said and walked away. Before she walked away far from me, I caught her wrist, "I'm sorry okay, I know It's too late but, please forgive me. Just forgive me. I won't ask you to take me again because you're married, but please.. forgive me." I said. She looked at me and scoffed, "Was it fun? To make me feel useless? I was your girlfriend and yet, you didn't say a thing. I would've helped you seek medical attention." She said, her voice was cracking due to crying. "I'm sorry, I didn't want you to worry." I said and let go of her hands. "I'll forgive you, but I think you need to need to gain my trust again." She said as she walked to the women's bathroom. 
 
 
[Jongin's POv]
 
I heard everything. I was hiding behind the hall's door and listened to them. A tear rolled from my eyes. Why didn't she say anything? Why didn't she told me earlier? I feel useless. I decided to walk back to the room instead of going back to our table. "Why? Don't you trust me?" I scoffed, "That's why she's disturbed a while ago" I said as I went to the bathroom to wash my face. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
I saw no one on out table so I decided to head to the room. I got the room's card and swiped it. When I got inside, I saw no one too. "Where is Jongin?" I asked myself as I checked the Kitchen. I heard a door opening which was from the bathroom. Jongin's eyes were puffed and his nose were red. I walked to him, "Baby, what happened?" I knew he cried. Judging from his eyes which was filled with sadness. He just shook his head and faced the glass that overviews Jeju. I back hugged him, "Hey, what's wrong?" He stayed quiet for a while. "Nothing. go to sleep. I know you're tired." He said. "No, I won't until you tell me what's the problem." I said and held his hands. "Tell me, what is it?" I asked him and looked him in the eyes. "What was you're past relationships with that Hongbin guy?" He asked me, not looking into my eyes. I chuckled, so he's jealous, eh? "Are you sure you want to know?" I asked with seriousness.  He just nodded. I sat on te sofa infront of him and held his hands. "He's my ex." I said. "We where doing great, but then he broke up with me saying he loves another girl and I was beong to clingy." I continued. "After those, I was really miserable. I won't eat, I skip school, I don't talk to people anymore." I said as a tear rolled on my cheeks, "I even got bullied by seniors. Saying I was dumb, saying Hongbin only made me his girlfriend because of money and stuffs. I transferred schools, which wasn't that great too." I said as I saw Jongin tearing and his eyes filled with anger. I smiled. "Seuljiki, I even attempted to suicide because I was thinking that I have nothing to be a reason for me to live. Until I found you." I looked at him, "When I saw you, I found my reason to live. The reason to love again." I said and stood up. "You saved me, Jongin-ah." I hugged him. I felt Jongin burying his head in my neck. "So you don't have to be jealous of something not worth being jealous of." I said and pat his back. "I only love you." I said. "I wasn't jealous-- Alright I was but, that's not mainly the reason." He said as he hugged me tighter. "Why didn't you said that he's your Ex earlier?" He said as he pulled away, "I didn't want to remember those times again. I don't want myself to drag you through my past memories." I said as I looked at him int he eyes. "I'm sorry." I said and hugged him. He hugged back and kissed my forehead, "It's alright. What's important is that, I now know and you're my wife and he can't steal you away from me anymore." He said and laughed. "Kaja, let's sleep. We'll have to a lot to do tomorrow." He said as he tucked ourselves to bed. I hugged him, "Goodnight,  I love you." I said and pecked him on the lips and snuggled to his chest. "I love you too, princess. Goodnight." He said as he kissed my forehead. 
 
 
                                                                                     
 
Notes: 
*Lee Hongbin is VIXX's Rapper and Vocalist. 
*Seuljiki - Honestly
 
 
Author's notes:
Hi, everyone! Douple update, eh? 
HAHA, so yeah. Aryan's past wth Hongbin is revealed.
Make sure to comment what you feel about this chapter.
And sorry for the mistakes, this author is very lazy so correct them yourselves, eh?
Bye, I love you!  <3