"Where were we again?"

I won't regret a thing.
[Aryan's POV]
 
I was slightly woken up by the sun shining through the blinds. I felt Jongin move, "Don't move." I said. I hugged him tighter and snuggled closely to his chest. I heard him laugh, "Chill, babe. I'll just close the blinds." I opened my eyes and nodded, shifting tot he other side. As soon as I noticed the room get dim, I felt Jongin hugging me from the back, in a spooning position. "What shall we do today?" He asked me as he played with my hair. "I have no idea, at all." I said and turned to him, snuggling to his warm chest which I noticed was bare. He held my waist and hugged me closer. "Why don't we but souvenirs for Hyungs and Noonas? It's our last day, so.." He asked me. I thought it was not a bad idea so I just nodded. "And you know.. maybe practice for making Jongins?" He asked. I looked at him and saw him his lips. "You don't want to turn this sheets to red, do you?" I laughed, "I have my period, remember." I said and poked his bare chest. "I don't care at all. Let this sheets be red for all I care. And you know, this will make your cramps go away." He said. I looked at him again, "Babe, control your hormones please. Just for 4 days." I said and pushed his forehead. He laughed and kissed mt temples, "Arasso, but you owe me a full night." He said. I laughed, "No, not for years." I joked but sounded serious. I snuggled closely to his chest so he can't see that I'm just kidding. "Then how about Jongins?" He asked worriedly. "I don't know, let's have no Jongins at all." I said. I felt his arms loosing a bit at my waist. "So.. you don't want my kids?" He asked quietly. I suppressed my laugh and looked at his face. His eyes were glassy and I can tell that he is very, very sad. "You don't want to have a family?" He asked me with trembling voice. "With me?" He continued. I looked at him and cupped his face, "Baby, I was just joking." I said. But he pulled his hands from my waist and removed my hands on his face. He stood up from the bed and walked through the door. 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
The feeling of your own wife, not wanting a child with you, a family with you is just.. unbearable. Jongin walked through the kitchen and drank water. He sat on the stool and buried his face on his chest. "I'm pathetic. To think that my wife really wants to have a child with me.. pshh." Jongin said as I felt a tear tolled down his cheeks. He felt his heart tighten and tears kept falling down until he felt someone hugging him from the back. "Jongin-ah." She said as she pulled him to stand up. He stood up with his head hanging low, not wanting her to see his tears. Aryan cupped his face, forcing him to let her see those tears. Aryan was very shocked to see her husband crying. She did not meant was she said and didn't expect Jongin to believe her. "Hey." She said. Jongin looked at her, with a hurt expression. "Jongin, hey. Look. I did not meant what I said earlier and I'm just joking. I'm sorry to hurt your feelings, Jongin." She said but Jongin just looked at his laced trembling hands, tearing and didn't move an inch. She was hurt and so was he. "Baby, look. I want to have my family with you. Raise kids together, grow old with you together.. stay with you forever." She said as a tear rolled down her cheeks. "I'm sorry for hurting you, and I won't do it ever again, eo?" She said and hugged him. Jongin hugged her back. "Baby, I was hurt. I was thinking that you wanted to have my child and to build a family with me. But what you said earlier proved me wrong. I feel so pathetic. Thinking that--" He was cut by his wife's lips on his. He was shocked but soon melted and kissed her. As soon as they pull. "Jongin, I was just joking! How can you be so gullible?" She said and laughed. She cupped her face and wiped his tears, "Stop crying, I feel so guilty.." She said and kissed his closed eyelids. "I promise not to say those again, okay? Trust me." She said and hugged her. Jongin hugged her back and smiled. He kissed her temples, "Chen should be doing this, not you! My wife is now a troll." He said while swaying her left to right. She laughed, "He taught me very well." She said. He pulled and kissed her forehead, "You owe me alot, baby. A whole night and a morning." He said mischievously. She laughed, "Fine! Ahh, jinjja. You're really good at making me guilty." She pouted. He laughed and kissed her pouty lips, "I'll take a shower.. Unless you want to come with me you know? Quickie?" He said and his lips. "STOP. YOU ERTED PERSON LEARN TO CONTROL HORMONES!!" She said and punched his arms. He carried her into his shoulders, "You can't do anything babe, let's shower together. Think of it as saving water for earth!" He said and went inside the bathroom together with Aryan. 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
After the oh-so-heated shower with my wife, we decided to take a brunch out instead of her cooking at the hotel. We were looking around for a café when we saw a rather cute one. We got inside and settle for a two person table. A waiter soon approached us. "Ma'am-Sir, what would you like?" He asked as he gave us the menu. He looked at my wife, "Hi Ma'am, Good morning." He greeted her. My wife just smiled at him and nodded. I noticed the waiter never removed his gaze from my wife. "Excuse me? Is there any problem with my WIFE?" I said emphasizing the "Wife" part. He shifted his gaze to me and shook his head, "What was that sir?" He asked. I scoffed. "Nothing. Just get us 2 waffles and 2 frappes and A chocolate cake for my wife." I said. He listed our order while stealing glances at my wife. "Excuse me, is there a problem with my WIFE?" I asked again but this time, I had his attention. "Nothing sir. Ma'am is very pretty, I can say." He said and winked at her. My blood boiled. "What part of "My Wife" did you not understand?" I asked him. He looked at me, "I'm sorry Sir. Your order will be here in a m-minute." He said and walked away. I looked at my wife who was looking at me with a very cute expression, blushing, "Hya! Don't blush, you are my wife and not his!" I said and angrily shifted in my seat and looked outside. I looked at her still in who was still in awe. "You look cute when you're jealous." She said. "I am not jealous!" I said and looked outside. Another waiter came to us and gave the foods. I scoffed, "He's scared, huh?" I said and got my wife's plate. "Hya!" She said. I laughed, "Chill babe, I'll just slice the waffles for you." I said and laid the plate to slice the waffles. "There you go, my hungry but cute and y wife." I said and gave her the plate. She laughed, "Why Thank you, My erted but cute, jealous of the waiter husband." She said and laughed. I laughed and soon dug in my food, casually feeding her some too. 
 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
After eating, we decided to head to the mall to buy EXO-oppa and Playlist-Eonnies souvenirs. We wandered around the mall. While I was looking around, Jongin pulled me inside of a jewelry shop. "Do you want to buy something?" I asked him. He only nodded while searching through the bracelets. I looked through the earrings. After a while, Jongin called me. He was holding a bracelet with a one winged heart with white pearls hanging. He opened the bracelet's lock and put it on my left hand. After putting it, he pecked my lips, "That's for you baby. I love you." He said and winked at me. I who was surprised was wide eyes and blushing. I looked at him, "You didn't have to." I said and looked at the bracelet on my hand. He showed my his right hand, "Don't worry, I have on too." He said and laughed. His was the same but with black pearls. I kissed him on his lips. "Thank you, Jongin-ah." I said. Soon, we bought souvenirs for my eonnies and oppas. We soon headed to the food court to eat lunch. We looked for a table to eat since it was quite crowded but we found one. "Wait here, I'll but food." He said and kissed my temples, as he stood up and buy our food. After how many minutes, he came back with McDonalds. "Two Bulgogi Burgers for you." He said and laughed. "Thank you, Jongin-ah." I said and laughed. He opened the burgers for me and gave me the burger. "I'll eat well." Soon, we dug into our foods and headed home.
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
The couple are at their hotel, packing. "Baby, can you put this there? It doesn't fit in mine anymore." Aryan said showing Jongin the excess clothes. Considering that they went shopping after buying gifts, Aryan's clothes were a lot. "Baby, mine doesn't fit anymore too. But you can hand carry it. Here." He gave Aryan his MCM bag. "I never knew you had these, Jongin. I've been craving for one." She said and placed the clothes inside it. He laughed, "You never asked." He said. When they are done, Aryan lay on the bed. "What time is the flight?" She asked and while Jongin was still not done with his. "2 in the morning. I know, It ." He said and closed his bag. "Why don't we swim for a while, It's still 4 in the afternoon." She asked him. He joined his wife on the bed and pulled her by her waist, "Let's just cuddle for a while, I'm still tired." He said and kissed her lips. Aryan felt Jongin shift her making her on top of Jongin. "Screw cuddling. Let's practice." He said. "Practice for what?" She asked as she felt Jongin's hands roam around her back. Jongin leaned closer to her ears, "For making Little Jongins." He said seductively and bit her ear. Aryan decided to play with him, "Mr. Jongin, You don't need to. The last time I checked, I couldn't even walk." She said as he roamed her hands on Jongin's chest. Jongin smirked thinking that he already got her, "Then let's just make this sheets red." He said and kissed Aryan's neck while his hands roamed inside her shirt for a while and soon removed them. Jongin removed his shirt turned Aryan so that he was now on top. He looked at Aryan who was now shirtless, "As much as I love your laced bra, it need to be removed." He said as he kissed her sensitive part of her neck. She arched her back and moaned enough for Jongin to unclasp her bra. But then they heard the doorbell ring. Jongin was very, very annoyed by the fact that they were almost there. He sat up and helped Aryan clasp her bra again. "I swear I'm gonna kill the person outside the door if it is no one important." He said as he reached for her shirt and put them on his wife. "Wait here, babe. Let;s continue this after." He said and pecked her on the lips. 
 
 
"What's taking them so long?!" Chanyeol asked Kris who was with him. "Chill, maybe they are you know.." Kris said and pressed the doorbell again. "I'm coming!" They heard Jongin inside. "Finally." Chanyeol said as Jongin opened the door. His face was not amused, at all. "Hyungs what are your problems, really. We are in the middle of something. There's this thing called calling-me-before-going-here!!" Jongin shouted, clearly annoyed. Chanyeol looked at Kris who has a I-told-you Look. "Look, I'm sorry okay. We wanted to surprise our little princess and I don't have any intentions ing your baby making!" Chanyeol said. Jongin chilled, "Arasso, get inside." He said as he made way for them to enter. As if on cue, Aryan was going to the kitchen not bothering to look at the ers and drank water. "MY LITTLE PRINCESS!! " Chanyeol's voice roared around the flat. Aryan's eyes widen when she saw his older brother approaching her. She placed the glass on the table and ran to me, "CHANNIE-OPPPA!!" She said and jumped on him and wrapping her legs around his waist. "OMG, OPPA I MISSED YOU SO MUCH DO YOU KKNOW THAT HUH? HUH?" She said as she hugged him tight. Chanyeol laughed and moved near the end of the sofa to place Aryan down. Aryan got down landing her feet on the sofa. "What? Don't you miss me too?" She asked him. Chanyeol kissed her forehead, "I missed you little one, a lottttt~" He said. "How about me?" Aryan heard another familliar voice. "KRISS-GEGE~" She saw Kris on the other end of the sofa. She ran on the sofa and hugged him, "KYAAAAAAAA~ GEGE YOU'RE HERE AGAIN!" She jumped on the sofa while hugging Kris. "KYAAA MY TWO OPPAS ARE HERE!!" She said as she saw Chanyeol walking to her and Kris. When Chanyeol, reached her, She hugged them two and kissed thier cheeks. "OPPA I MISS YOU TOO SO MUCH YOU KNOW THAT AND TO THINK THAT I SHOULD KILL THE ERS ON THE DOOR TOO BUT IT'S YOU TWO!" She said and showered them with more kissed on their face. They laughed. "Hey, look at Jongin." Kris said and pointed to the jealous and annoyed Jongin sitting on the couch. She sighed, "Oppas, I think you should buy snacks first, okay? You know my favorite right? Now go." She got down the sofa and pushed them outside the door, "Be back in an hour Oppas, bye." She said and closed the door.
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
Great, my hormones are hanging right now. I thought. I looked at my wife who was showering Chanyeol and Kris' face with kisses. How can she turn from y to cute? I thought. Of course, It's my almighty wife. I saw my wife looked at me and sighed. She got down the sofa and led Chanyeol and Kris through the door. After closing the door, she got my hand and led me to the room. Smirking, I carried her and lay her down the bed, me on top of her. "Where were we?" I asked her seductively. I kissed her and removed her shirt. I sat up and removed my shirt too, throwing it on the on my back. I kissed her sensitive part on the neck. She moaned and fiddled with the buttons of my pants. "You can ask me you know?" I said and removed my pants. Good thing I was wearing boxers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I fiddle with the buttons of her shorts but then I succeeded removing them which now leave her in her undies and me with boxers. "Let's get this done before they arrive." I said and kissed her sensitive spot on the neck. , she arched her back enough for me to unclasp her bra. But then, the doorbell rang again. I got fuming mad, like what the hell? Can't just people leave us for a while? She facepalm-ed. I sighed, "I guess, luck is not with us today." I said and sat up, covering her with the blankets. "Stay here. Get dressed, okay?" I said and pecked on her lips. She nodded. 
 
"What's taking them too long?" Minkyung asked Minmin beside her, "I don't know.." Minmin said and pressed the doorbell again. Soon, The door opened with a shouting Jongin, "CHHANYEOL-KRIS WHAT IS YOUR--- Ohh, I'm sorry about that, noonas. Please come in." Jongin led them in the couch, "Please feel at home, noonas. I'll just call Aryan." Jongin said as he got inside the room. He saw Aryan still only in her undies. "Baby, 2 of your eonnies are there, And I don't remember their names." Jongin said as she helped Aryan get dressed, "JINJJA?" Aryan asked. Jongin nodded and helped her up the bed. "Jongin, call Gege to buy more food since eonnies are here." She said and pecked his lip. Jongin called Chanyeol and Kris to bring more food and nodded at Aryan. "Kaja, let's see them." She said and pulled Jongin to the living room. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
I saw Minmin and Minkyung-eonnie sitting at the sofa, laughing. "EONNNIE AND DONGSAENG!!" I said and hugged them both. They laughed. I pulled from the hug. I felt Jongin fiddle with my fingers. "Jongin-ah, you remember them right?" I smiled and held his arm. He bowed to eonnies, "Noonas, I'm sorry for shouting a while ago. Kim Jongin-ibnida." He said and bowed. I laughed, "You shouted at them?" I asked him. "I thought they were Chanyeol and Kris." He said and laughed. "It's okay." I said and looked at Minmin and Minkyung. "Eonnies, just so you know, we are in the middle of something and Jongin here is so, so annoyed because it's the second time we are ed." I said with a WTF face. They laughed hard and high-fived. "So, we were near to having a niece or a nephew then!" They said. I laughed, "Yes, but no." I said laughed. "You should have called, what's wrong with you people." I said and sat in the couch with them. Jongin headed to the kitchen and came back with four bottles of banana milk. "I'm sorry, eonnie, That's all we have." I said and Laughed. "But don't worry, Channie-Oppa and Kris-Gege is buying food for us." I said. "They are here?" Minmin asked. "Yeah, they were the first ers." I said and opened one one the banana juice. They laughed. After talking about so many topic about Playlist and EXO, my two brother finally arrived with Chinese food. I hugged them both as they placed the food on the counter. "Oppas, you really know me, eh?" They laughed, "Of course, you spioled little one. Call the others so we can eat." Gege said and transfered the food into the plates while Chanyeol placed the plates and beverages on the table. I walked in the living room only to see Minmin and Minkyung. "Eonnie, go to the kitchen and eat! Where's Jongin?" I asked. "Upstairs." Minmin said and pulled Minkyung to the kitchen. 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
I walked out of the bathroom and saw Aryan get inside the room. "Jongin-oppa, let's go and eat." She said. My eyes widen, "You called me Oppa?" I asked and walked to her. She hugged me and pouted her lips, "Why? You don't like?" She said. I smiled and kissed her pouty lips. "You never call me Oppa though." I said and looked at her, hands on her waist. She kissed my lips, "Just enjoy it, Oppa. Kaja, I'm hungry." She said and pulled me but I didn't budge. "Wait." I said. I looked at her and hugged her. "I love you, okay. Remember that. No matter what happens." I said. She pecked my lips, "I know, Oppa. And I love you too to moon and back." She said and laughed. I laughed with her too, "Kaja." I said and kissed her temples. 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
They all ate dinner and decided to swim on the beach after. Aryan came out of the bathroom after changing her clothes. Aryan wore a floral bandeau inside a see through sleeveless top and a bleached denim shorts. She saw Jongin who was shirtless and wearing a boxers so low that you can see his 'V' contour on his waist. "Are you only wearing that?" You asked him. He looked at you. "No." He said and laughed. You sighed. You cannot handle girls looking at his body and drooling over him. He is not your husband for nothing. Jongin walked to you and held your waist, "Don't worry, baby. I'll be wearing board shorts." He said. You looked at him, "Shirtless?" You asked him. He laughed, "Of course. I can't let my pride down. Chanyeol and Kris will go shirtless too, you know?" He said. "Fine, do what you want." She said and walked out. But before you get far, Jongin held your wrist. "Hey, what's wrong?" He looked at you. You did not say anything and kept quiet. "Baby.." He said and held your hand. You looked at him. "Nothing. Just keep your pride, go shirtless and let the girls drool over you." Aryan said. Jongin smiled and awed. "Baby, you're jealous. Were not even out yet." He said. "No, I'm not." Aryan said. Jongin laughed, "Okay babe, I'll wear a shirt for you." Jongin said and kissed Aryan's Forehead. Aryan smiled again and nodded. "But baby, wear a longer short please." Jongin asked her wife. Aryan shook her head. "Just this once oppa, please?" Aryan said with aegyo. Jongin laughed, "Arasso, arasso." He said and kissed his wife. "Just don't look at other guys, okay?" He said. Aryan nodded, "Don't look at other girls too. You know, the once wearing bikinis and stuffs." She said. Jongin laughed, "Arasso. Cover my eyes for me, okay?" He laughed. Soon, they all headed to the beach. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
After 30 minutes we arrived at the beach Chanyeol kept blabbering about at the van. "Okay, I agree with Chanyeol, It's nice here." I said and laid my bag on the sand. The boys helped each other doing the small cottage. While they were doing the cottage, Me, Minkyung and Minmin cannot help but snap pictures of ourselves together. "Other eonnies will envy us!" I said and laughed. "Yes, true!" Minkyung said. Minmin was laughed and looked at the picture. Suddenly, the boys shouted, "DONEE!" We looked at them who was very proud of finishing the cottage. "What are you proud of? We can even do that!" I said and sat on one of the chairs. "Whatever, let's swim." Kris said and removed his shirt, followed by Chanyeol. My eyes widen, I saw Kris' 'V' contour and felt proud. "Ge, since when did you become this hot?" I asked him. I felt hands covering my eyes, "Baby, you promised me." Jongin whispered. I removed his hands. "Baby, It's alright. It's just Kris and Chanyeol.. and were pretty much the only people here on the beach right now." I assured him and hugged him. "Don't be jealous over them please." I said and looked at his eyes. He was still not amused. "Fine, you can remove your shirt." I said and rolled my eyes. Jongin smiled and pecked my lips, "Thanks, babe. I love you." He said and showered my face with kisses. Soon, he removed his shirt in front of me, making me feel oh-so-hot. I looked at his body. His tanned skin, toned abs, 'V' contour, biceps and triceps, and back muscles. "Gosh, you make me feel like a ert right now." I said. Jongin hugged me, "It's okay, babe. I know I'm hot." He said and held my waist. I poked his chest, "Let's go swim before any girls see you and drool over my oh-so-hot husband." I said and pulled him. "Kris-Ge, Channie-Oppa, Minmin, and Minkyung-Eonnie, KAJA!" I shouted and ran to the shore with mines and Jongin's hands intertwined.       
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
It was 7:00 pm and after swimming, we decided to eat dinner and head back to the hotel to rest. After washing up, My wife and me decided to cuddle for a while to rest. "Baby, I'm so tired~" Aryan said and snuggled closely to me. "Well, who wouldn't be? You were tickled by those two giants and you ran endlessly." I laughed. She giggled, "Let's just sleep first." She said and pecked on my lips. I pulled her closer, "As much as I want to continue where we stopped a while ago, you are tired and you might get sick in the plane and I don't wan that because I love you." I said and laughed. "Sleep, babe. I'll wake you up." I said and closed my eyes. 
 
[Kris' POV]
 
After 4 hours, I decided to wake the couples up. I knocked on their door but no one answered so I decided to come in. I saw my sister snuggled closely to Jongin's chest while Jongin embraced her gently. "As much I want to look at you two, I need to wake you up." I said and laughed. "Kai, wake up." I shook him. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Kai, wake your wife up and get ready. We'll head back to Seoul." I said and patted my sister's heard and walked out.       
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
I looked at Aryan, "Baby." I said and pat her , "Ileona~" I said cutely. She smiled and giggled, "5 minutes." She said. I laughed, "Arasso." I said and lay back embracing her. "What are you doing, go wash up." She said. "Alright. Stay here. Love you." I said and stood up. "It's cold." I said and fixed her blankets. She smiled and snuggled on the sheets. I took a towel and headed to the shower. After taking a shower, I looked at the bed and found her still sleeping. "Gosh, babe. Are you that tired?" I asked her and sat beside her. I tucked the hair falling in her face. "I enjoyed so much today, you know. Thank you so much." I said and kissed her forehead. "Jongin, you're wet." She suddenly said. I laughed. "Good. Now baby, take a shower. Go, go." I said patting her . She laughed, "Fine." she said and kissed my cheeks. She headed to the bathroom. I turned if the Aircon so when she gets out, she won't be freezing. I wore my white loose sleeveless top and a pair of black skinny pants. After 15 minutes, Aryan came out from the bathroom in a towel. "Cold, cold." She said and walked back inside. I laughed and walked to her holding a towel. I wrapped the towel around her shoulders, "Aigoo. I already turned the Aircon off.." I said. she laughed. "It's okay. It's hot in the bathroom so.." She walked to her bag and grabbed some clothes. She wore a floral chiffon top, light blue skinny pants and some flats. Combed her hair and placed the remaining things she had out in her bag. Soon, Kris knocked. "Ready?" He asked. "Yes, ge." Aryan said as she placed her phone on her bag and removed the charger. I got her bags and headed out, "Kaja. they're waiting." I said. She looked around the room to check if there's something we left. "Okay, clear. Kaja.~" She said and left some bills for the room service. We saw Minmin, Minkyung, Chanyeol and Kris'waiting for us in the van. Apparently, My and Aryan's flight was moved earlier to 1am and theirs at 3am. We soon arrived the Airport just when the announcer was announcing the opening of our gates. We checked our bags in and headed to the gate. "Oppas, Minmin and Minkyung, We'll see you later at Seoul okay, bye!" Aryan said and waved. "Bye Hyungs and Noona! Have a safe flight" I said to and ran tot he gate and gave the attendant our boarding pass. "Enjoy your flight, Sir-Ma'am." She said. We walked through the tube into the plane holding hands. We found our seats, "We were a little bit late, eh?" I said. My wife nodded. Soon the pilot announced that we will be departing to Seoul in a few. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
After 45 minutes, we arrived Seoul. "Jongin-ah, wake-up." I said and shook him. He opened his eyes and kissed em on the forehead, "Are you okay? Dizzy?" He asked me, considering that I am calustrophobic. "A little bit but I can handle. Let's go." I said a pulled him up. He streched and yawned. We headed out. As soon as we got out luggage, we passed by Starbucks. "Oppa, let's get Frappe, please?" I said with Aegyo. He laughed, "You only call me Oppa if you need something. Arasso. Wait here." He said. My phone rang and saw that mom is calling. I answered it, "Mom." I said. "Hey, were already here, where are you?" She asked. "Mom, were just buying coffee, wait." I said. She laughed, "Buy me one too! Frappe, frappe. the Mocha one!" She said. I laughed, "Yes mom. Bye." I hung the phone. I went to Jongin and held his arms, "Babe, buy one mom too. The Mocha one." I said. He laughed, "I knew it. Okay, I'll buy one. Do Appa wants one too?" He asked. "Just get him too. Same as mom's." I said and smiled. He nodded. I walked back to the table where our bags were. Soon, Jongin came back with a coffee holder full of Frappes, "Let's go." He said. We walked to the gates and saw Mom and Dad waving at us. I ran to them, "Umma!" I said and hugged her. I looked at my father, "Hi, Appa!" I said. They laughed. Jongin bowed and greeted them. "Let's go kids, you've got your new house." Mom said. My eyes widen, "WHAT?!" I shouted. "Yes, now let's goo~"  She said and walked to the car. We arrived where my and Jongin's house were. "Wahh~" I said and looked at the house. "Enjoy Kids, we'll be heading home. Bye. take care." My mom said as she gave us the keys. "Bye Eommonim and Abeoji~" Jongin said and bowed. "Wow~ Jongin-ah, Look!" I said and pointed to the small pool. "I know, right?" He said, very amused. Soon, we got inside and headed the master's bedroom. "KYAAA!!" I said and ran to the king sized bed. "This is so comfortable, Jongin." I said. Jongin removed his shirt. He went to me and hovered on top, "Where were we again?" 
 
                                                                            
 
Author's Notes: 
Hi, everyone. I'm sorry this took long. I'm sorry.
This is a long one. I'll update the Epilouge tomorrow! Wooh~
Sorry for the mistakes, please correct them for me, eh?
My husband is blonde, everyone. Blond. 
Okay, enough. see you tomorrow, pye.
I love you! <3