Honeymoon; Part IV

I won't regret a thing.
[Jongin's POV] 
 
I looked at my clock, "7:45". Once again, I woke up earlier than my wife. "I'm really lucky." I said as I brush the hair away from her face, "What did I do to deserve you?" I said smiling, "Oh, yes. I'm really hardworking plus, I'm really handsome." I laughed and pecked her on the lips. I was taken aback when she talked, "Do you always steal kisses when I'm asleep?" She said as she snuggled closer to my chest. "A-aniyo." I laughed. "And what's with the 'I'm handsome' thingy?" She asked me chuckling. "Oh, nothing. I'm really just handsome." I said laughing. "Arasso." She said with annoyed but laughed in the end. "Let's stay like this." She continued as she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Do you love me that much?" I asked. "Yes, more than this, actually." She said as she poked my chest. "I love you too." I said as I kissed the top of her head. After 5 minutes, she removed her legs around my waist and looked at me, "I'll cook breakfast." She said pecking on my lips. I shook my head, "No." I said as I hugged her tighter. She looked at me with her Kris-Gege's WTF face, "What? Do you want to starve or something?" She asked me. "It's alright. I'm with you anyways." I said as I hugged her more and closed my eyes. "As much as I want to stay like this, probably forever, I'm hungry." She said and pouted. I cannot handle her aegyo so, I let her go. "Arasso." I said as I pecked on her lips. I saw her not wearing any shorts just my oversize shirt. "What are you wearing? Come on, wear shorts, It's cold." I stood up as I got one of my baggy pants, "Wear this." I said as I gave her the pants which she gladly accepted. "What do you want to eat?" She asked me and hugged me. "Anything." As said as I felt her shifting her weight for me to carry. "Arasso." She said as she kissed me on my cheeks, "Wash up, you stink." She broke the hug and laughed. I only laughed embarrassed when she walked away. I smelled my shirt, "I smell good though." I said questioningly and got inside the bathroom to wash up. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
I decided to cook bacon and cheese omelets for breakfast. I was beating the eggs when I felt Jongin back hugging me. I turned my head around to see him shirtless. I looked at his not-much-defined abs and smiled, "Your stomach is big." I said and laughed and looked front again, "I know. I'm gaining weight again." He said as he bated the eggs while his left hand was still hugging my waist. I removed his left hand from my waist and walked away from his embrace to get the cheese. "Do you know how to cook?" I asked him grating the cheese. "I can only fry eggs and cook ramyeon." He said astill bating the eggs. I saw him still bating the eggs, "Stop bating the eggs, they won't taste good later." I said as I snatched the fork from his hands. "Get the bacons for me, eo?" I said as I pushed him to the refrigerator. "Where is it?" He said looking for them, "There, upper case." I said and continued to redied the pan. Jongin opened the Bacon pack and started frying them. I cooked the cheese omelet and prepared the rice at the table. We soon finished cooking and ate. "Do you want to swim later?" Jongin asked me. "Sure." I said nibbling on the bacon. "Alright." He said as she continued eating. We soon finished and headed to the room. "Ahh, so full." I said patting my stomach. I lay on the bed and faced the tv. He soon followed me and lay on the bed. He hugged me, "Let's cuddle for a while." He said. "What? We'll get fat if we do this often." I said and laughed. "It's alright." He said as he hugged me closer. I hugged him and looked him on the face, "Baby, you need to shave." I said and traced his upper lip. "Why? Don't you think It's manly?" He asked. "No, at some point, it is but, mustaches doesn't suits you." I said and snuggled to his chest, "Arasso, I will. Later." He said. I snuggled to his chest and slept for a while. 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
After a few hours, It was already 10:00 am. Aryan woke up without Jongin beside her. "Jongin-ah?" Aryan stood up and walked to the bathroom. She saw Jongin with blood on his hands. "Omo, what happened?" Aryan panicked as she saw Jongin's fingers. "I-I was trying to get the blade out of the razor, but I failed and I was cut." Jongin said, pale. "Wash your hands." Aryan said and walked out of the bathroom to get the first aid kit she kept on her bag. Jongin did what Aryan said and washed his hands. Aryan came back in the bathroom with a white purse full of first aid things. "Can I see?" Aryan said as she held Jongin's right hand. "I told you, be careful." She said as she applied beta-dine and got a band aid that does not creates scars. Aryan wrapped the bandaid around Jongin's finger and kissed it. "Heal quickly. So Jongin here won't cry, eo?" Aryan said. She looked at Jongin's face which was pale. "What happened?" Aryan asked, "Oh right, you're afraid of blood." Aryan said and sighed. "How long did it bled?" Aryan asked. The cut was quite long and deep so it might bled a lot. "I-i don't know. I didn't know what to do when I saw the blood." He said and frowned. Aryan kissed his forehead, "It's alright. Be careful next time, eo?" Aryan said. "Now lets get you to shave. Smile, eo?" Aryan said and managed to change the blades on Jongin's Razor. Jongin just sat there smiling, "What am I going to do without you?" He asked Aryan. She laughed, "It's alright. I'm not going to leave you." She said as she smeared shaving cream on Jongin's cupid's bow area and his chin. She sat on his lap and her left arms hugged his neck for support. Jongin's hands automatically wrapped itself on Aryan's waist. "You looked like a Ahjussi." She looked at his face with shaving cream and laughed. "I'll do it for you." Before she can swipe the Razor, Jongin kissed her smearing shaving cream on her face too. "Hyaa!" She laughed. "Now you look like an Ahjumma too!" Jongin said and laughed. She wiped some of it out but then there was some left. While Aryan was shaving it for him, Jongin was laughing. "Stay still. why are you laughing?" Aryan said. "Nothing, nothing." Jongin said and tried hard not to laugh. Jongin felt guilty so he removed the remaining cream on Aryan's face, "You still have some.." Jongin said while wiping the cream by his hands. Aryan blushed, "That's why you were laughing?" She laughed and poked his forehead, "Nappeun!" She said and Laughed. She was done shaving his face and let Jongin wash his face. She walked out of the bathroom with the First aid kit and put it back on it's place. Aryan heard the bathroom door opened and saw Jongin's newly shaved face. "Wah. Why are you so handsome?" She asked, "Or I just made a good job shaving your face?" She continued. "No, your husband is just really handsome." Jongin said and laughed. Jongin looked at the glass overviewing Jeju, "Let's wait for the sun to come down before we swim. I don't to be tanned again." He laughed and lay on the bed beside Aryan. "You're tanned though." She said and laughed. "N-no I'm not! Look!" He said defensively. Aryan laughed and hugged him, "Arasso. My husband has milky white skin." She laughed at Jongin who was pouting. She patted his lips, "Don't pout. It makes me want to kiss you." She chuckled. Jongin who wants to be kissed by his wife, pouted cuter than ever. Aryan looked at her, "No, I take it back." She laughed. Jongin laughed frustrated. "Why don't I get a kiss from you? I always kiss you though." He asked. Aryan kissed Jongin in his lips. "There? Happy?" She said and laughed. He smiled cutely and nodded.  
 
 
[Minmin's POV]
 
I looked at the clock, "2:00pm?!" I shouted and nudged Minkyung beside me, "EONNIE IT'S ALREADY AFTERNOON WAKE UP!" I shouted and stood up, "riejwgletioh" Minkyung said incoherent words. "Pali! The couple might be swimming right now! We still need to follow them." I said struggling with my toothbrush. "10 minutes, tendfklg." Minkyung said burying her face on her pillow. "EONNIE! Aryan's mom will be angry with us if we didn't inform her if they're having grandchildren or not!" I said, washing my face. Minkyung shouted, "It's not like they'll have on the beach! Crap! Let me sleep!" Minmin was taken aback, "O-oh, right." She laughed, "I'll eat breakfast, bye!" She said and walked out of the room. "What breakfast? It's lunch. Lunch." Minkyung laughed and continued to sleep. 
 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
The couple changed clothes to their swimming attires. Aryan wore a black oversized shirt and a bleached denim shorts. "Are you wearing that?" Jongin asked who was shirtless and was wearing beach shorts. Aryan nodded. "Are you, wearing those?" She asked when she saw Jongin shirtless. "Yes." He said and walked to her. "why?" He asked and hugged her. She put her hands on is chest, "Uhm, Shirtless?" She asked once again. Jongin nodded, "Yes, shirtless." Aryan scoffed. "Atleast wear a wife beater or something. You know? Girls will look at your body then they'll flirt with you." Aryan said and pouted. "Arasso." Jongin kissed her pouty lips and laughed. He wore his grey wife beater. Aryan applied sunblock and applied some on Jongin's arms too. "Kaja~!" Jongin said once Aryan finished putting sunblock on his face. Aryan grabbed her towel and so Jongin and headed down to the beach. Once they arrived the beach, "Wahh! It's so clean here." Aryan said complimenting about the beach. "Yeah, it is." Jongin looked at Aryan and pulled her in the water. "Kajaaaa~" He sang dragging the last syllable as they get far from the shore. When the water was up to their waist, Jongin hugged Aryan from the back. "Baby, you know?" Jongin said putting his chin on Aryan's right shoulder. "Know what?" Aryan asked. "Nothing." He laughed and faced the sunset. "Jongin-ah." Aryan said. "Hmm?" Jongin answered by a hum. "Do you think I'll be a good mother?" She asked. "You know, I'm not that fond of kids." She laughed. Jongin kissed her temples from behind, "You'll be. It's our child after all. I'm sure you'll love him or her more than anything." Jongin said. Aryan faced Jongin, "You won't get jealous, right?" Aryan asked and chuckled. "Well, I might be." Jongin laughed and hugged her closer. "I love you, you know that?" He said and pecked her on her lips. "Yes, I know." She laughed and pecked him on the lips. "I love you too, pabo." She laughed and splashed water on his face, "HYAA!" Jongin said and splashed water on her too. "Ouch. My eyes!" Aryan shouted closing her right eye. Jongin laughed. "I'm sorry," He said as he kissed the closed eyelid of Aryan. "Kaja, Let's go further." Jongin said and held her hands. "Won't there be a shark or something?" Aryan asked. Jongin laughed and carried her on his back. "I'll protect you from it." He said and laughed. "Pabo, he'll eat you too!" Aryan said and laughed, "Then let's live there together." Jongin said in a matter of fact tone and laughed. "Pabo." Aryan said as she wrapped her arms around Jongin's neck closer. 
 
 
After 2 hours of swimming and laughing the couple decided to head back and eat late lunch. "Baby, you go first." Jongin said wrapping Aryan with his towel, "It's cold, pali." Jongin said and pushed Aryan to the bathroom. Aryan just laughed at how Jongin was concerned, "I love you so much, Jongin-ah." She said as she showered. When she's done, "Eo? My towel is wet." She opened the door and poked her head out. "Baby!" She shouted so Jongin could hear her. "Yes?" Jongin said probably from the kitchen. "I need a towel." Aryan said as she saw Jongin walked inside the room. "Alright." Jongin said and got a towel from the cabinet, "Here." Jongin gave her the towel. "Thank you." Aryan accepted the towel and gently closed the door. She fixed her towel and got out. The cold air greeted her, "Cold, Cold!" And went inside back inside the bathroom. Jongin saw her and laughed. He came to her and wrapped her in another towel. "Dress quickly." He said and kissed her temples. She got out and headed to the cabinet to wear something while Jongin was showering. After 10 minutes, Jongin asked for a towel and dressed up. "Baby, where do you want to eat?" He said putting his shirt on. "Mcdo." Aryan said not averting her gaze from the Tv. "Again? Arasso." Jongin laughed. "Do you want to go there or I'll just order?" Jongin asked holding his phone. Aryan looked at him, "I want to go there." She stood up and changed into pants. "Arasso." Jongin said. 
 
 
 
[Minkyung's POV]
 
"Hya, do you think they'll even do 'those'?" I asked Minmin. "What 'those'?" Minmin asked. "You know, baby making?" I laughed. "O-oh. maybe, I don't know. Eonnie is quite conservative, so I think we still need to wait a few more days." She said. My phone rang, "Eo, Jungwoo-oppa is calling." I said and answered the phone, "Hello?" I asked, "Minkyung-ah. Pogoshipo." Jungwoo whined thru the phone. "Me too! I guess we'll be staying here for a while." I said and sighed. "Just comeback and tell Aryan's mother there's emergency or something. I'm pretty sure she'll understand." He said. "I-i don't know. But, I'll try. You know? I also doubt this couple would not do it. They are newlyweds what do their parents expect them to to?" I laughed. "Arasso. Take care! Don't look at other guys there, eo?" I laughed at his statement, "Arasso! You too!" I laughed, "Ofcourse. I love you!" Jungwoo said, "I love you too. Now hang up!" I said and laughed. "What did he say?" Minmin asked me. "He asked us to comeback." I said. "Oh-ohh. WAIT! I HAVE A IDEA!" Minmin shouted. "What is it?" Minmin told me her idea, "I guess, that'll do!" I said. "Your brilliant, why didn't I thought of that." I laughed. 
 
                                                                          
 
What is their plan? HAHA. 
 
 
Notes: 
 
*Arasso - Alright; Okay
*Nappeun - Bad
 
 
Author's Notes:
Hi, everyone! New update is heree! Mehe. :") 
I'm planning to update again later, but I'm not sure yet because I have a lot of fanfics to read.
Thanks for the new subbies! And also, don't forget to comment on what you think!
Sorry for the mistakes, I'm too lazy to edit them out, HAHA. Just correct the for me, eh?
Thank you for reading this. I love you all! <3