"I do."

I won't regret a thing.

 

[Narrator's POV]
 
The groom was slowly woken up by the open blinds and looked at the clock, 7:00am. "Uhh, who opened the blinds?" He stood up to close them only to see a yellow post-it note on the lamp that says, "Baby, There's breakfast at the counter in the kitchen. I'm getting ready. love you" He smiled at the note and decided to eat breakfast, seeing a note again that says, "Make sure to eat! I don't want a timid groom later." He laughed at the note and began to eat. After eating the oh-so-delicious breakfast the bride made him, he took a good bath and headed to EXO's dorm to get ready. "The groom is here!" Chanyeol shouted which made the whole house boom with his voice. "Hi, soon-to-be-laid Groom" Kris said heading to the kitchen. Kai asked D.O who was lounging at the living room, "Where's the make-up artist manager-hyung called?" Asking curiously. "They'll be here in a hour, I guess." D.O not leaving his eyes out of the Tv answered. "Oh, Alright." Kai stood up and got to D.O room, which was his too to grab his White Tuxedo. "Why do I feel nervous?" his thoughts were cut by Sehun at the door. "Hyung, It's normal." Sehun chuckled. "Is this what you're wearing later?" Sehun asked and run his finger through the cloth of the Tuxedo. "Yes. Is it okay?" Kai asked consciously. "Indeed. It's really nice." Sehun said smiling. 
 
Meanwhile at the Bride's side. Aryan was in the Parlor of her bestfriend and was getting ready. "Eyy, Why do I feel nervous?" She asked her friend Minmin who was fixing her Hair. "It's normal, you're getting married to the person who will be with you your whole life." Minmin explained. Aryan sighed and asked Minmin. "Ouch!" Aryan shouted when Minmin accidentally pulled some hair strands, "I'm sorry. You 
should like, comb your hair often." Minmin laughed and comb-ed Aryan's hair gently. 
 
After 3 hours, the groom is ready. "Hyung, do I look okay?" Kai asked Luhan who was probably the best with Fashion in EXO. "Yes, you're alright." After putting his white almost-pointy leather shoes and headed to the Church. When he hopped in the van, he sent some text to his Bride.
 
"Do I look fine?" Aryan asked Minmin worriedly. "Yes, you do." Their conversation were stopped by Aryan's ringtone. "Eo, I got a text." Aryan said unlocking her phone. "From who?" Minmin asked fixing the makeup tools. "Jongin." Aryan said blushing while she read the message out loud for Minmin to hear too. "Hi, baby. Make sure to look beautiful for me. see you at the Church, Love you." Minmin awed in Jongin's sweetness and got Aryan's white laced pumps for her to wear. "Pali, we need to get there now." Minmin said bringing her Make-up kit with her. 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
Why do I feel nervous? He asked hiself and began practicing his Vow. "Jongin-ah" his practice was cut by the person who came to his Room. "Eo, Eomma?" He stood up to hug his mom and asked her, "Why?" I asked my mom pulling out from the hug. "Aigoo. Jongin's is getting married? I never thought you would be." She laughed teasingly. "Eomma, so rude." I stomped my feet on the ground and sat on the sofa next to my mother. "Eomma, how can I make Aryan happy?" I asked my mother. "Love her. Every girl in this world wants to be treated like a princess. Every girls would want to feel loved. Protect her. Be loyal and don't ever do things you know will make her upset." I pondered every words she said. "Don't promise things you can't prove; Don't be a hypocrite. Aryan doesn't want broken promises. Don't hurt her. Aryan being a very kind kid, I think she loves you so much that she would just forget every mistakes you do and act like nothing happened, but Jongin that's not a license to hurt her everytime. Feelings can be worn out too. If you want her to be loyal to you, be loyal to her too." I realized my mother's words. I will never hurt Aryan. I promised myself. 
 
[End of POV; Narrator's POV]
 
The church was now being filled with Guest. SHINee was wearing a rather elegant and genteel white Tuxedos, BAP was wearing a sumptuous and refined tuxedos, Infinite wearing a delicate and fashionable white tuxedos, B1A4 was wearing a graceful and a rather cute styles tuxedos. The photographers snapping pictures of the Gentlemen every angle. The Playlist arrived soon. They were wearing Majestic and ostentatious white gowns. The Lees finally arrived. Mrs. Lee was wearing an Elegant, flowy White dress, Mr. Lee was wearing a White recherche tuxedo. After a while, Kims soon followed. Mrs. Kim wearing a exquisite and laced white dress and Mr. Kim was wearing a White Luxurious tuxedo. EXO soon followed. EXO being the Groomsmen was wearing a Modish but exceptional white tuxedos. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
I'm really fidgety right now. I keep looking at the mirror making sure my eyeliner isn't smudged, or my teeth has lipstick or my hair falling out of place and making sure I look right. There was a knock on the door and a man in a White tuxedo came in. "Appa?" I saw him through the mirror and he made his way close to me. "You look beautiful." My father said, sitting next to me. "My princess will be married I won't have my one and only princess at home anymore." He said and Chuckled, "You know, when your Eomma was pregnant with you, and we knew that it will be a girl. I was really happy. I knew that I will finally have my princess. When you were born, I quickly took you from your mother's arms and hoped that, if there's someone you fall inlove with or marry won't hurt you and make you happy." He leaned forward and kiss me in my forehead, "Be happy. This is your day. Make the most of it, Smile." Appa told me and I stood up to hug him, "Yes, appa. Thank you so much." I pulled out from the hug and the Church's bell 
ringed signaling the wedding to start. "Let's go." My father told me and took my hand. 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
The Church's bell ringed, signaling the wedding to start. Guest sited perfectly on their sits, The groom and Bestman walking to their respective places, Guest anticipating the bride. An instrumental version of EXO's Angel started playing at the background by the Orchestra. The gates soon 
opened, Revealing the Flower Ladieds and Aryan with her father. Jongin was having a good laugh with Taemin when he heard the guests clapped their hand making him look at the opening gates. 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
Me and Taemin was laughing on how he slipped in the bathroom this morning only to be bruising his thighs when the Guests clapped. I looked at the opening gates that revealed the Flower Ladies throwing rose petals. My eyes was blinded by the sunlight but was then replaced with two figures. Then it hit me, Aryan and her father. Arianne was wearing a white prepossessing, laced, long and lengthened gown. Her shoulders and shoulder blades were covered with laced clothed attached to the gown itself. Her hair was free falling on her collarbones with the ends medium curled. She was stunning and beautiful. I was astounded and impressed on how she was looking. She really did get pretty for me. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
My father and I were readying and Minmin was fixing the gown's tail on the floor. The gates soon opened revealing the Flower ladies bombarding the aisle with rose petals. We soon started walking down the aisle. I can feel every eyes on me. Contemplating about how I look. I was hearing murmurs, "She's astonishing", "Kai is really lucky" and what not. Hearing those kind of stuff boosts my confidence and kinds of purges myself. I smile at the view after me; Jongin. He was wearing a clinquant clothed white tuxedo, his hair pushed back, and his face shaded with red. At the back of him, I saw Taemin who ws standing proud and was wearing a voluptuous white tuxedo. I look around and I saw Minkyung; The bridesmaid, waving at me. I smiled at her unable to move my hands. I was nearing the altar when my father spoke, "Be happy. Live like there's no tomorrow. Alright?" He said tightening his grip on my hands, "I will, Appa." We then reached Jongin. "May I have your daughter's hands, Mr. Lee?" He asked my father who just nodded softly, kissing me in the forehead. As soon as my father walked to his respective place, Jongin gently grabbed my right hand and kissed them softly. 
 
 
[Narrator's POV] 
 
 
The pastor started talking, "We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Aryan and Jongin as they exchange vows of their everlasting love. " He paused a bit and continued, "We are gathered together to join this man and woman in Holy Matrimony. If anyone present has any objections speak now or forever hold your peace" he waited and no one spoke up and continued, "Jongin, please state your Vow" The priest said. Jongin started talking and the Orchestra started playing EXO's Baby don't cry. "Before anything, I want to say something." Jongin stopped and looked at the guest smiling widely. "Everyone. I'd like to tell you something." He stopped for a while and continued,  "When I first saw Aryan" He looks at me smiling and returning his gaze at the guests. "I felt she was the one. I liked her and fancied her. But that time, she had Taemin-hyung as her Boyfriend. I really, really want to confess and tell her I've fallen for her pretty bad but being the good and understanding Jongin I am, I didn't. I was just secretly hoping for them to break up and her to come to me." The guests laughed at his statement. "No, I was just joking. In fact, Taemin-hyung here, was asking me Cheesy stuff for him to say to Aryan. Well, I gladly told him some. To be honest, I really admired them as a couple. But then things happen. After some quite a long time, Hyung and Aryan broke up. I'm not saying this to make you feel bad, hyung." He said reassuring Taemin who nodded for him to continue. "Especially you, My bride. I waited for the right time to confess. I made sure that she was over it and happy. When I confessed, I was really stuttering, chincha. you won't almost understand what I was saying." He laughed at the memory and continued again, "After I did, I was surprised because she felt the same way too." He looked at me and smiled, "We became the typical highschool couple you would see. Inlove, and worlds only revolving for each others." He smiled and looked at his shoes as if it was a deer in the headlights but looked up again and look at me, then back at the guest. "I popped up the question. I was really afraid that she's reject me. but she didn't. So here we are now, getting married." He smiled at the guest and looked at me. "From this day on, I choose you, my beloved Aryan, to be my Wife. To live with you and laugh with you; to stand by your side, and sleep in your arms; to be joy to your heart, and food for your soul; to bring out the best in you always, and, for you, to be the most that I can. I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle with you in bad; to solace you when you are downhearted; to wipe your tears with my hands; to comfort you with my body; to mirror you with my soul; to share with you all my riches and honors; to play with you as much as I can until we grow old; and, still loving each other sweetly and gladly, our lives shall come to an end." The guest clapped and it was time for Aryan to say her vow. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
It was my time to say my Vow, so I started. "I'd like to say something too." I smile and looked at Jongin and soon faced the Guests. "As Jongin said, when he confessed, he was in a stuttering mess." I laughed at the memory and looked at Jongin and back at the guest, "He was like, "I-i-i-i-i-i-lik-like y-y-y-y-youu A-a-a-a-aryan."" She laughed while demonstrating what Jongin did. "But then, I was really happy. I didn't expect him to. So I said to myself, that this was also the right time to confess my feelings too, so I did. After that, we were so happy." I smile and looked at Jongin, "Jongin-ah. Listen carefully. I'm only going to say this once." I looked at him who smile and nodded. I look at the guests and began talking, "There's this day where Jongin is from his concert. After that day, I was just using my Laptop the whole day. Jongin here was trying hard to distract me, but I didn't mind him and just continued on my work." I said and laughed, "He was really pissed of to the point where he almost threw my Laptop outside by the window." The guests laughed at my statement. I looked at Jongin who was embarrassed and asked him, "Jongin-ah, do you want to know why was I on my Laptop the whole day?" Jongin nodded. "I was saving pictures of him smiling." The guest awed and I continued, "I was saving those because I really, really like it when I see him smile. When I see Jongin smile, he gives my butterflies, makes my heart skip an beat and makes me flatter." I looked at Jongin and said, "That's why I always ask you to smile." The guests awed once again and I continued, "Smile, Alright? I love you so much. So, Jongin you are so many things to me, and I am sure you will be many more in our life together. No one is perfect, but with all of your strengths and weaknesses, and with all of mine, together we ARE perfect. You complete me in more ways than I could have thought possible. I knew before my heart did that we were made for each other. Now my heart has caught up, and the joy that I feel from the love that I have for you is incomparable, and I know that you feel the same because your love radiates from you and surrounds me in warmth. Because of all of these things, I want with all my heart, to be the best person I can be for you. I will love you forever. I will laugh with you when times are good, and I will lift you up when times are hard. I will be the joy of your heart, and I will be the food of your soul. I promise to wash away your tears with my kisses, and hold you with passion. My affection will know no bounds. With this ring I give to you my body, my mind, my soul, my entire being." 
 
 
 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
 
"As Aryan and Jongin take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love. May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Jongin and Aryan both look forward to each new season of their marriage. Just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories. An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Aryan and Jongin, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect." He stopped for a couple of second and began speaking again. "Please hold your partner's hands." Jongin took both of my hand and looked at my eyes full of sincerity and love. "Jongin, will you take Aryan to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" Jongin smiled from ear to ear, "I do." He proudly said and gently placed the ring on my left ring finger. The priest began asking Aryan, "Aryan, will you take Jongin to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" Aryan beamed cutely, carefully not revealing her gummy smile. "I do." She great-heartedly place the ring on Jongin's left ring finger. The priest once again talked and said, "You may now kiss the bride." 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
"You may now kiss the bride," The priest said. I gladly removed the veil on Aryan's face. I looked at her in awe. She was tearing up. But still, I can see that she was very happy and contented that I was going to be his husband. I carefully leaned forward and kissed her lips. Her lips were soft and sweet. I felt warmth in my cheeks as Aryan cups my face and leaning forward, deepening the kiss. I was enjoying until she pulled out from it, catching her breath. The guests started clapping. I smiled at her and looked how beautiful she was. I hugged her and said, "I love you so much." and she answered with another peck on my lips. "I love you too."