She seems Mysterious

With Yu and Yoru



    Minho was done shopping and he was now walking his way to their meeting place. Before that he called Taemin that he couldn't go with them because the line up in the grocery store was rather long and it took a lot of his time, but that was all finish and he bought all the drinks that his friends wanted even the strong bottle of beer that Rinrin desire for.

He wondered why she would sought for a beer. Rinrin was really weird sometimes, no always and besides Minho didn't even drink beer, he's too young for that. Only Onew could drink that stuff. He realized that he made a wrong decision for buying the beer; they were not aloud to drink bubbly drinks until they reach their adulthood and intelligently speaking Rinrin didn't even reach 18. Onew is so going to scold him for this.

While deep in thought about bubbly drinks, Minho didn't notice where he was going and suddenly he bumped into someone. He came back to reality and apologized.

...

Yoru was going to visit her old house; she missed it and decided to take a little adventure in wandering outside this evening. She couldn't sleep at all, someone always hunted her dreams and she really need to find the red rope that she and her sister left in their old house. She walked silently beside the deserted road. The moon was full and the temperature was quite cold, she hugged herself and continued walking when suddenly she stopped. There was somebody behind her, she turned around and at the same time Minho bumped at her.

She stared at him with an expressionless face. She's quite relieved that someone who bumped at her was him. She doesn't know him after all but she always saw him inside the school with his friends.

"Mianheyo... I didn't intend to bump you or anything." He apologized. Yoru just looked at him. He was very tall and attractive to any girls who could see him. She nodded and went back walking.

Minho on the other hand was somewhat puzzled, he did apologize but that girl just walked out.

"Hey!" He called, "Where are you heading?"

Yoru stopped and answered a word, "Somewhere"

"Okay... You know it's quite late now and it's a bit scary in here, would you mind walking with me? I'm just going to the abandoned house just a few blocks" Minho offered as a gentleman as he is. It was indeed late at night and the girl was just walking alone, she might get some unwanted attention from ill-mannered guys out there.

Upon hearing the offer of Minho, Yoru's face became paled. Why is he going to her former house? What is he up to?

Yoru turned around and asked Minho.

"Thank you but I can manage. May I ask what are you going to do in the abandoned house?"

"Well..." Minho scratched the back of his head. Was he going to tell this stranger about their excursion in the old house? "I... I'm going to meet my friends in there."

'Why?' Yoru thought, why are they meeting in her old house?

"I see I have to go now" And Yoru ran, dropping the plan to visit her house. She's baffled why they would choose her house for a meeting place. Something is not right and now she would use another sleepless night in her new home. She would just visit it the next time when no strangers having fun inside.

This night is rather a peculiar one for him, he met a mysterious girl that was walking before him and the odd line up in the grocery store, it was already evening still a lot of people were buying their stuffs and cause him a traffic. He watched as the girl ran on the opposite side and shrugged his shoulder off.

"She seems mysterious... but anyway, I should go on now." He muttered and after a few moments he already saw flashing of lights. That's definitely Jonghyun.

...

"Oppa, I'm not Taemin so, could you stop dragging me like him?" Rinrin asked referring how Onew dragged her in their way to the meeting place.

"He's your surrogate half-brother, right? And we need to move fast" Onew stated, holding the plastic bag on his left hand and on the right hand, you already knew that he was holding.

"It doesn't make any sense; he's just my surrogate half-brother. And my feet really hurt and my hand is already sweating! Could you please slow down and make my hand breathe for a moment?" Rinrin complained.

The owl started hootings and bats started flying above their heads. Onew was about to comply to her beggings but Rinrin never wanted it any longer.

"Hoo... Nevermind it oppa. I take it back; could we just walk faster than before?" She changed it immediately, stupid birds and bats.

"Eh? You are really Key's agiya, both of you are in a major mood swings attack. Better go to a doctor, Rinrin-ah" He teased.

"Yaahhh!!!" she punched him not so hard.

"You know what, you four really enjoyed that Surrogate Family stuff, you act really like a family" Onew began opening the surrogate talk.

"Neh... I really love my surrogate parents." She said silently, "Hmm... don't tell me you are jealous of our family..."

"Eh? No, I'm not! I'm just telling it's quite funny..." He countered.

"Riiight! Anyway, do you want to join my family, oppa?" She offered while eyeing the dark surroundings.

"Jo-join your family??? Why would you offer me to join your 'family'? You're too 'young' to think serious stuffs like that Rinrin-ah!" Onew lectured thinking that Rinrin was implying her real family.

Rinrin choked. Onew was now giving his infamous lectures about moral, family and social issues.

"What are you talking about? I don't believe we're talking the same thing. What are you implying, huh?"

"You're too young to think about marriage and joining families, that's what!" He explained. Rinrin stifled a laugh.

"You are really funny Onew! And besides what marriage are you saying? I'm just asking if you want to join my surrogate family because you look jealous and I know I can't marry right now"

Onew blinked. He was thinking very outside of the box. So, Rinrin was talking about her surrogate family and not her real family. 'Ohhh, I see' He thought and went to drag her again. Not even sparing her a glance, he was quite ashamed of what he has said.

...

"Minho-oppa!" Yoongmun suddenly called when he saw Minho approaching with a plastic bag tightly gripped in his hand. Taemin, Rinhyo and Yoongmun have already joined the first four outside the house before that.

"Annyeong!" Minho greeted and looked around, checking if all of them were here. "Where's Onew-hyung and Rinrin-ah?"

"The both of them, I think would be here in any moment now" Rinhyo answered after she borrowed Jonghyun's flashlight of greatness.

"Ah, I thought I'm the only one you all been waiting for" Minho stated. Yoongmun and Taemin went to him and checked what’s inside the plastic bag.

"Soochan-ah, where's our agiya?" Key asked while eyeing the place. He's been worrying where the two have gone; they are already 1 minute and 3 seconds late. Key really valued his time.

"She's with Onew-oppa and I guess justlike Rinhyo had said they would be here in anytime." Soochan affirmed.

"What if she's been caught sneaking with her REAL parents?" Hyegun stated the possibility, "And Onew-oppa couldn't retrieve her from them? I mean... well... as if Onew could interfere with family boundaries"

"You have a point there but you know Rinrin is Rinrin, she have a hundred ways just to get out if she wanted to" Jonghyun added.

"Right Jonghyun-oppa..." Soochan nodded, "I'll just call her to check her being"

Soochan began clicking the buttons when Key suddenly stopped her.

"No need for that, here she comes" Key confirmed. They watched as Onew dragged her from the dark alleyway. He brought a plastic bag and Rinrin with him.

"Onew-hyung, what took you so long?" Key asked his hands on his hips. "How's the sneaking Rinrin-agiya?"

"Umma, its really challenging..." She said.

"How so?" Key pushed.

"Rinrin-ah had to climb down from her window on the second floor just to get out from her house with the use of tied blankets." Onew explained and let go of Rinrin. "Her parents were quite... austere"

"You did that? Oh, I'm proud of you agiya! You are really a good sneaker justlike me and your appa" Key admired.

"Yeah, sure you do yeobo. Now that we are all here, lets go inside and start our little story telling" Soochan announced and they all started entering the abandoned old house.

"Yes! My hand can breathe now." Rinrin wiped the sweat that form from her palm. Onew’s hand was pretty moist but it smelt good, she had to admit.

"Rinrin-ah, as if your hand has a nose" Onew muttered and pushed her inside the house.

"You have a sweaty hand Onew-oppa, never hold my hand again." She teased and with that Onew pushed her even more resulting for her to trip but that enough to make her fall. Onew's laugh echoed through the wooden walls of the house.

Jonghyun saw the pushing state of affairs and went to push Yoongmun, followed by Rinhyo, and eventually Soochan. He was about to push Hyegun too but the oldest girl twist the pushing state of affairs and with a blink of an eye, Jonghyun was face to face with the floor. He didn't say anything for it was his fault in the first place. As the infamous gentleman, Minho helped Rinhyo, Soochan and Yoongmun. Jonghyun's public display of affection was taken away by Minho just being a helpful oppa.



I pity super Jjong... Anyway, The Frog Prince is not up in Shinee, Fairytale Collection. Comments and subscriptions are loved.

-Nose hand.