Heavy Duty Sleepers

With Yu and Yoru



    Yu and Yoru played their game of suicide inside Yu's bedroom. Their parents were now in the province leaving Yu by her on and besides she must stay in the city and finished her schooling. Her parents continued to supply her needs by sending her the allowances every month.

After playing 'hanging' Yoru bid her younger sister a farewell and went somewhere. Yu could now sleep without haunting dreams about Yoru. She relaxed her body on the bed and closed her eyes. She was about to go to sleep when Yoru came back.

"Yu..."

She sighed and sits up. Yoru was once again face to face with her with bloody facade. Her hair was flying in every possible direction.

"What?" Yu didn't scream, but asked in a bored tone. Her body needed sleep and as far as she knew, it was now three in the morning.

"I'm bored..." Yoru moaned with her ghostly voice, "I want to play again"

"Eonnie! I'm very tired and we just played earlier" Yu argued, "Or haven't you noticed?"

"I want to play again" She pushed, "With somebody else"

"What do you mean 'with somebody else'?" Yu questioned. She wondered why would Yoru want someone else other than her.

"I want playmates" She answered, "I want more of us to play our little game..."

...

As Yu concluded it, it was indeed three in the morning and it’s time to go home now. The sneakers have finished their story telling and that’s what matters the most. The heavy duty sleepers didn't wake up namely Key's agiyas, Yoongmun and Rinhyo, who was now full asleep. The strong and mighty sleepless third years and second years began chatting some random topics that suddenly popped out inside their heads and after the nonsense talk they argued about, Key concluded it was time to go home.

"We better wake them up" Soochan suggested as she stood up.

"Alright" They chorused.

Jonghyun woke Yoongmun up and as he shook her, he was not surprise to see the drool of Yoongmun on her arm. It happened all the time when they go outing and all their energy was consumed, Yoongmun drooled when she sleep.

"Ugh, Yoongmun-ah!" Jonghyun called while shaking her, "Wake up and get that drool... Ugh"

They laughed to Jonghyun's reaction. Soochan handed Minho some tissue, Minho took it and threw the tissues at Jonghyun.

"What’s this?" He asked, "A tissue? For what?" After realizing the purpose of the tissue, he gagged.

"No, no, no!" He objected, "You wipe that drool of her Minho-ah"

Minho sighed and again as the gentleman, he nodded and went to Yoongmun, shaking her slowly. She mumbled but continued to sleep. Minho wiped her saliva with the tissues and to make Jonghyun piss, he threw it at him.

"Ahhh!!!" Jonghyun screamed making the heavy duty sleepers wake up except for Key's agiyas, "You'll pay for that Minho!"

"What's happening?" asked the newly awakening Rinhyo.

"Namnamnam... nam" mumbled Yoongmun as she touched the side of her lips, she smelt it and choked.

"Eww!" Key exclaimed "Better wash your face maknae. Eww!"

Yoongmun nodded absently not really taking in what's going on. Rinhyo looked around; the Choi fake siblings were preparing their things along with Jonghyun. The surrogate parents were doing the same, Yoongmun was blinking her eyes and Taemin was still sleeping with Rinrin, the two were still leaning on Onew's shoulders.

She smiled, liking the cute face of Taemin and the tired exhausted face of Onew.

"Onew-hyung, would you mind waking Rinrin and Taemin up?" Key asked as he watched Jonghyun took his flashlight that was in the corner laying. Rinhyo had accidentally thrown it away when she and Taemin played the search for the night being.

Onew nodded and slowly shook Taemin. He screamed and all the attention went to him.

"What's it this time Tae?" Hyegun asked quite shocked and annoyed at the same time, she couldn't find her money again.

"I thought it was the night being!" Taemin cried, "I've dreamt about it!"

"Aww... Poor Taeminnie" Key cooed, "Don't worry umma's here"

Taemin slapped his face and concluded that the night being doesn't exist. He stood up and went to Key. Onew however was having a hard time waking Key's another agiya.

"Rinrin-ah, wake up!" He shook her, a little stronger, "We're going home..."

Still asleep. He sighed. She looks peaceful and harmless when she's asleep, only when she's asleep and Onew doesn't want that to end. He started thinking killing her and with that she would sleep forever and forever she'll be peaceful and harmless. Onew shook his head, what the hell was he thinking.

"Key, you're her umma" Onew confirmed, "I can't wake her up, why don't you try"

"Hyung! Can't you see I'm cleaning your chicken bones here?" His hands on his hips, "Just pinch her, she'll wake up"

"Pinch her?" He asked dumbly, "Where?"

"On her face, where else?" Key blurted out, "Stop bugging me hyung, I'm busy"

And so Onew pinched her. She woke up and came face to face with Onew.

"Ho-how da-dare you?" She stuttered, "How dare you pinch my oh-so-beautiful face?"

"Hey!" Yoongmun interjected, "That's my line! I have the oh-so-beautiful face here!"

"Maknae! What are you saying?" Hyegun joined in, "I'm the oldest here therefore I'm the prettiest!"

"You're too old Halmoni!" Rinhyo teased, "I got the striking face ever!"

"You are all liars!" Soochan affirmed, "I'm the prettiest no doubt! Hahaha!"

"Girls! You are all pretty" Key stated, "Yet... No one can beat me!" And he laughed.

"Yeah, whatever you say Rinrin-ah" Onew stood up, "Just get your lazy off the floor and start preparing your things"

Rinrin obeyed her oppa and prepared her things justlike what the others did. After a few moments of fussing around the old abandoned house, all of them were ready to go home and were now outside the residence.

"Umma, what time is it?" Taemin asked, "Is it five already?"

"No, agiya, it's just four" came the reply, "We better be off"

"Right, my ahjumma would definitely catch me if I'll stay longer" Jonghyun said.

"Ahjumma? You're living with your ahjumma Jjong?" Hyegun inquired curiously, "Where's your umma?"

"Neh... Umma went to the province just a week ago"

"Have you all got your things?" Onew asked, "Let’s go home now"

A chorused of yes were heard and they bid their farewells to their friends.

"Hyung, watch Rinrin-agiya for me, okay?" Key asked, "And Minho-ah, take care of Taeminnie, alright?"

Key as the surrogate mother was taking their play on the higher level now and took the role umma seriously. The two bodyguards nodded. They went on their separate ways. The surrogate parents, Hyegun and Jonghyun went inside the service car while the northern beings went to the corner and wait patiently to a taxi that might stop and let them go inside. The front neighbors walk on the other hand.

"Have you heard what Key-umma said?" Rinrin asked as she walked besides Onew, "He said you're going to watch me until I could climb up the window." Onew threw the plastic bag in the dump cart and the flashlight.

"Key said that?" He played dumb, "I only heard that I'll just watch you." Onew looked at her, "See? I'm watching you"

"Eh? Not like that oppa!" She conversed, "Anyway, you have no choice but to watch me climb up."

"Like the night being?" He teased.

"Like the--- Hey!" She punched him, "Well, are you afraid of it, huh?"

Onew shook his head. "Of course not! I'm courageous you know and besides I'm not like somebody else I know..."

...

After their long riding moments, the eight sneakers were successfully gone inside their respective houses without getting caught sneaking by their guardians nor their household dogs and cats. Upon arrival, they immediately jump to their soft queen size beds and drifted to sleep. How they missed their beds and warm temperature of their houses. The walkers arrived at last in Rinrin's gate.

"Go on now" Onew pushed her inside, "I'll just watch you from here."

"Okay" Rinrin nodded and went inside her gate, "Don't you dare go inside your house until I climb up in my bedroom, arasso?"

"Alright, just climb now" Onew gave her the flashlight and then something inside his stomach grumbled and an intense pain was felt within it. His eyes widened, "Rinrin-ah, I need to go to the bathroom"

"What? Oppa! Just hold it" She begged and went to climb up on the tied blankets, "Or if you can't, just do it inside the bush! Don't worry, I won't peek"

"What?!!!" Onew shouted and went to cover his mouth. What does Rinrin trying to imply? After realizing it, he called her.

"I would never do it infront of your gate, you!" And he covered his mouth again, why is it so hard to let your frustration out with this girl? And why is it she kept pushing that he wanted to pee in her house gate? She's beyond imagining.

Onew hold his stomach, the pain was getting stronger and stronger, he couldn't hold it any longer.

"Oppa!" Rinrin called, "I'm here now, you can pee in the gate if you want! And besides I won't look because I'm already sleepy, Good night!"

And she closed the window and covered it with a curtain, thinking that Onew would really pee in the gate. As a first year, her knowledge was limited justlike Taemin and Yoongmun. She's easily tricked and such. However Onew after checking if Rinrin was already inside her room, went off immediately inside his bathroom with toilet with difficulty, he had locked the gate, the main door and also his room before he left last night. Now, he sat on his throne and let all his frustration to Rinrin out and also the yesterday's meal he had eaten.

"Rinrin-ah" He moaned, "You'll pay for this..."




Nathan-oppa loves my father!!! Haha.

-Axel_yeah!