XV

Up and Away [UNFINISHED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚓ CHANYEOL’S POINT OF VIEW

"It's... been a few weeks since I've known you now Minhee. I mean, yeah. Well, I'm just going to be straightforward and tell you this now. I like you... a lot. It took me a while to tell you this because well, I'm kind of shy. As radiant as my personality may be, I'm actually a chicken when it comes to talking to girls. We're kind of living together now... so I thought I'd let you know this. This is probably just going to make things awkward between us, but I had to get it off my chest."

 

 

I sighed heavily in front of the mirror as I got ready for work. This was how I was going to confess to Minhee today. I had been practicing while getting ready for work this whole time. I can't seem to perfect it in any way, so I just decided I was going to go with the flow. I looked at myself once more, readjusted my glasses, and walked out of the restroom. As I opened the door, I was confronted by a sleepy Minhee. My face flushed red automatically.

"H-how long were you standing there?" I stuttered as she pushed me aside to enter the restroom.

"Not too long" she replied groggily, "I just woke up. I'll be out soon, please wait for me." I nodded my head as I quickly left the restroom and headed downstairs.

"Oh god oh god oh god" I quietly whispered to myself.

"Hi Chanyeol" Minhee's mom greeted, "what's got you over the edge, sweetheart?"

"Nothing!" I exclaimed as I removed my hand away from my rapid-beating heart. "What's for breakfast?"

"The usual, sunny side eggs with bacon and toast. I don't have much time this morning to make an extravagant breakfast, I apologize—Oh, I'm actually running late. I'll see you guys later!" she turned off the stove, set the pan in the sink, and quickly left for work. I waved as she left and began eating my breakfast slowly to ensure that I wouldn't get indigestion or anything.

"Chanyeol!" Minhee shouted from upstairs, "where are my shoes?"

"They should be in your room... no one touched them!" I shouted back, then ate my last slice of egg as I put my dishes away and washed whatever was in the sink. I decided to make Minhee's plate just so that we aren't TOO late for work.

She came downstairs with her hair tied up and she was still putting her shoe on. "Did you put lotion on this morning?" she asked as she patted my face. I shivered. "Your face is looking a bit dry."

"Ah, no I haven't. Uh, I'll go do that" I began to exit the kitchen.

"Chanyeol, is this my plate?" she asked before I left completely. I turned toward her and nodded quickly before leaving entirely. I put on some lotion on my face and by the time I got downstai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter