XVI

Up and Away [UNFINISHED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking into the stadium, a pair of hands grabbed onto my shoulders. I turned slightly to a buggy-eyed boy.

"Chanyeol!" I shouted, "you scared me a little."

"That was the point!" he laughed, "where are our kids?"

"I should be asking YOU that question, silly. Weren't you with them last?" I was a bit worried for Chanyeol... actually, for the kids.

"Ah... ah! Yes, I was! Ha... ha" he rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"Don't tell me you lost them" I glared at him formidably. Chanyeol was the type of person to lose track of people, even himself. "Where are they?!"

"Here!" Suzy attacked the two of us from behind, placing her arms around both of our shoulders and pulling the three of us together. "You both are so irresponsible. I've been tending to the needs of 10+ children thanks to you two" she said jokingly, "now mommy, daddy, take your children back please. I might pass out sooner than I think." She pushed the two of us toward our kids and we walked over to them.

"Where have you been!" Lauren stomped her feet, "we were concerned. I mean, we were having tons of fun with Suzy noona's group, but we kind of wanted to bond with our group leaders too, like the other kids were!"

"Sorry--"

"No! Sorry won't cut it" Leo interrupted, "you guys have to make up for your absence."

"Yeah!" The other children shouted in agreement.

Chanyeol and I, flustered, looked at each other and mouthed incomprehensible words to each other.

"Okay, fine. What do you guys want?" Chanyeol asked while the kids formed into a circle, whispering what sounded like nonsense to each other.

"When did they learn how to do that..?" I was a bit shocked. When I first met these kids, they barely conversed as a group and were too shy to even remotely rebel against Chanyeol and me. It hasn't been too long, but they've learned so much. Chanyeol merely shrugged his shoulders and laughed as he pulled his phone out to take a picture. Once the kids were done, they stood in a line and began to voice their opinions.

"First of all," Lauren began, "we want free time whenever we want, however we want."

"Okay" I agreed, what was the worse they could do?

"Secondly," Leo began, "we want snacks every day, and not the usual snacks we are given from the camp, snacks you two must purchase with your own pocket money."

"Okay" Chanyeol agreed, how much could they possibly eat?

"Third," Dayoung, my shy little Dayoung, shouted, "you two have to willingly obey to our demands."

Chanyeol and I were a bit shocked at this, but we didn't want to shoot their little ideas down.

"Fine" the two of us sighed, "anything else?"

"One more condition,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter