Ch.9

Woo Jiho's Personal Assistant?!

Jiho’s P.O.V

As soon as I opened the door a swarm of guys came in. I was slammed against the wall by them, why are they even my friends? I cleared my throat loudly so they could hear and shut up.

“Oh, there you are Jiho! What were you doing behind the door man?” Kyung looked at me curiously. I just growled and glared at him. “Well, someone’s a little sassy- oh why hello there!” he looked away from me and looked towards Catori. I face palmed myself then walked over to them. “What’s you name babe?” he gave her a greasy smile that Catori obviously didn’t like. She grimaced at him then looked over at me.

“You hang out with this kid?" She pointed at Kyung. The others chuckled at her words and watched the scene play out.

“What do you mean, this kid?! I’m probably older than you!” Kyung stood up straight looking at her.

“Yeah but your still hitting on me, I could be under age!” she countered and I couldn’t help but snicker a little.

“Yah Jiho! How old is she?!” he looked over at me. I raised an eyebrow at him and smirked.

“Yeah, cause I would tell you Kyung,” I snickered with the others.

“I’m 19.” Catori said… wait really?! So she’s younger than me.

“I’M 19 TOO! WE’RE CHINGUS!!!” I saw Jihoon come over to Catori smiling. She smiled back and laughed. “I’m Pyo Jihoon!! What’s your name?!!” Jihoon smiled brightly at her.

“I’m Catori! Nice to meet you!” she smiled brightly back before getting squished in Jihoon’s hug.

“WHAT?! SO SHE TELLS JIHOON HER NAME AND EVEN LETS HIM HUG HER BUT SHE DOESN’T EVEN TELL ME HER NAME?!” Kyung burst out flailing his arms. Jihoon stuck his tongue out at him and snickered.

“She likes me better!” He teased. I rolled my eyes at them and yanked Catori out of his arms.

“Please excuse my friends, if you want you can go upstairs.” I told her giving her a form of escape from them.

“You just want her for yourself!” I looked over and saw Jaehyo pointing an excusing finger at me. He came closer and held Catori’s hand. “I’m Jaehyo, the hot one in the group-“

“Tch, says who?” Minhyuk came over and pushed Jaehyo to the side. “Don’t mind him or Kyung, we’re not all like that.” he smiled at her showing his dimples. Psh, sure Minhyuk hyung sure. “I’m Minhyuk by the way, it’s nice to meet you.” He said in English. I saw Catori smile, she obviously likes his dimples.

“You speak good English, it’s nice to meet you too!” She bowed slightly. I rolled my eyes at them, it’s like whenever they see a girl they have to use their charm on her. I swear every guy that I’ve seen has in some way flirted with her. It annoys the out of me. I took a deep breath and pulled her away from them.

“Alright, enough of introductions, why don’t you go upstairs-“

“Aigoo, our little Jiho is getting jealous of us!”

“He wants her all to himself!” Ukwon and Taeil hyung laughed. I glared at them and put Catori behind me.

“I just don’t want her to get scarred by creeps like you.” I sneered.

“Right, cause you’ve been an angel to her.” Hanhae hyung snickered. I glared at him and felt Catori move from behind me. “Hey Catori!” he turned towards her and smiled.

“Hey, um never mind I’ll tell you later.” She looked around and smiled back at him. I rolled my eyes at them and groaned.

“Oh, alright! Well why don’t I introduce you to the guys.” He walked over to her and started pointing to each of them. “The short one is Taeil-“

“HEY!”

“The one next to him and looks like a kitty is Ukwon,” Hanhae continued despite Taeil hyungs whining. Ukwon smiled brightly and waved. “And I think you know the rest.” He smiled at her. I pulled her over and made sure he noticed.

“Okay, time for you to go upstairs now. The bathroom is the last door on the left.” I started pushing her up the stairs but my annoying friends just had to stop me.

“Wait! I want to get to know Catori more!” I slit my eyes at Jihoon who was calling for Catori. She looked over at me knowing I was annoyed with everything by now and smiled.

“Maybe next time, I’m a little tired right now.” She looked over at Jihoon who was pouting.

“Aww, okay~ but you have to promise!” He held out his pinky to her and she linked hers with his.

“I promise! We can hang out later!” She told him with a childish voice. I held my smile and watched her go upstairs. I felt kind of bad having her go upstairs but I don’t want the others to get too close to her. Yeah I sound greedy but I don’t want her to end up getting closer to them and still feel so far from me. 

I turned back to the guys and saw that they all had a scowl on their faces. “What?” I furrowed my eyebrows at them.

“Well if you don’t mind me I’ll just show myself to the bathroom… upstairs.” Kyung cleared his throat and started walking towards the stairs. I pulled him back before he could reach them and glared at him. “Then again, there’s always the bathroom downstairs.” he looked away from my glare.

“So what’s she doing here?” Minhyuk hyung questioned me. I looked around for an excuse but Hanhae hyung answered him.

“He’s having her live with him since she’s his personal assistant.” Hanhae hyung huffed as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

“Oh, well that’s-“

“Weird.” Minhyuk finished Ukwon’s sentence. They all nodded in reply and looked at me weirdly.

“What?” I asked annoyed. “Look if you guys came here just to judge me then y’all can just go home.” I told them strictly.

“No don’t worry man we won’t, it’s just- I don’t know.” Ukwon shrugged it off. I sighed and tried to ignore the awkwardness between us. “So you wanna go out?” He changed the subject. I nodded and so did the others.

“I’ll just go get my hat from the car.” I told them.

“Wait, are you just gonna leave Tori here?” Hanhae hyung looked at me worried. I nodded slowly, I’d rather have her here then with us. “I’ll stay with her then.” He left his shoes off and pursed his lips. I looked at him curiously before asking a question.

“Why? She’s a big girl she can stay home herself.” I scoffed.

“That’s not the point. The point is that you made her go upstairs so she would stay here and you could go out with us.” He glared at me then walked passed me.  

“Then I’ll stay and you can leave.” I blurted out before I could think about what I said.

“Whoa, she must really mean something to you if you’re willing to cancel your plans for her huh hyung?” Jihoon looked over at me surprised. I looked at him surprised and looked at the others who were also surprised.

“What? No, she doesn’t mean that much to me.” I tried to cover up what I said.

“So then you can go and I’ll stay,” Hanhae hyung pushed me towards the door slightly. Even though it was a small gesture and probably not a rude one I still felt insulted.

“Don’t touch me.” I growled. He scoffed and continued pushing me until I pushed him away. He looked at me surprised and I myself felt surprised.

“Just leave.” He growled. I looked around and saw the rest of the guys looking at me. I sighed annoyed and pulled my jacket before heading out the door. I heard the others follow probably due to Hanhae’s demand.

“Yah, Jiho! Wait up!” I heard Kyung shout. I took a slight pause and looked back. “Look man, you need to kill some steam. Let’s go to a different club tonight, how ‘bout one here in Gangnam?” Kyung grabbed my shoulder and looked at me. I sighed but nodded.

“Alright, then let’s just go.” I replied and followed him to his car. We all drove with him in his SUV to the nearby club. I usually never went to this one because I knew a lot of people there but tonight was an exception. If I were to go to the other club I would have to change my clothes and my whole self.

“Dude, what was up with you and Hanhae hyung earlier?” Kyung asked worried. I shrugged it off and looked out the window.

“Don’t worry about it man, I don’t want to talk about it right now.”

“Alright, but when you want to, I’m here.” he turned into the club and parked. We all got out and I told them that I was going my separate way. I walked up to the bar and ordered a something that would get to me quick. I need to forget about everything that happened today. I chugged it down and let out a groan.

“Another one.” I ordered the bar tender. He simply nodded and went to make me another one. I thought about everything that happened today as I waited for the drink. Why does Hanhae care so much about her? He probably likes her. I scoffed, and yet he says I like her. I could feel myself get angrier at the thought of Hanhae being with Catori right now. Why do I even care? I don’t like Catori. I don’t like Catori. I don’t like-

“Here’s your drink sir,” the bar tender slid the drink towards me and I didn’t hesitate to chug it. I sneered as I felt my throat tighten and burn up from the drink. I mentally scowled myself for letting Hanhae stay with Catori. Why do I have to think about her so much? Damn I need to stop. I looked around the club and saw bodies grid against each other, I could feel the bass vibrate through my whole body. My thoughts were slowly being drowned out with each drink I took and soon enough my thoughts about her were gone.

Catori’s P.O.V

I heard the door slam shut making me jump slightly.  I guess they went out. I went into my room and started unpacking. I started humming to random song that was stuck in my head until I heard a knock on the door. I looked at it strangely before going over to it. “Who’s there?” I asked hesitantly. I thought they all left.

“It’s me! Hannie~!” I sighed in relief and opened the door.

“You scared me Hannie!” I whined and let him in. He snickered and came in then closed the door. “Where are the others?” I asked him while opening my suitcase.

“They all left.” He replied while sitting on the bed.

“Why didn’t you go?” I asked him distracted by my clothes.

“I didn’t want to leave you alone, plus I didn’t really want to go in the first place.” He stretched then plopped on the bed.

“Silly, you should have gone! Maybe you could have found yourself a girl.” I snickered and looked over at him. He laughed at me and shook his head.

“Nah, I think I can spend a night without some chick that only wants Hanhae junior.” He smirked when he saw my grimacing face. “Need help?” He asked as he came over to me. I smiled but shook my head.

“No it’s okay I don’t really wanna unpack right now anyways.” I put everything back and faced him. “Why don’t we watch a movie?” I offered. He smiled and nodded.

“Oh wait, what was it you wanted to tell me earlier?” he stopped me from getting up.

“Oh, I just wanted to say sorry for earlier.”

“What why?” he asked confused.

“Cause I got all mad at Jiho and I didn’t want you to-“

“See you angry? Don’t worry!” he chuckled and ruffled my hair. “It’s fine I’m glad you put Jiho in his place. He seems like he’s acting nicer to you right?” he started walking to the door. Smiling I thanked him then followed him to the living room. “So what do you wanna see?” he asked opening the drawer that had the movies. “How ‘bout Rush Hour 2?” he asked waving it in the air. I nodded and went to look for food in the kitchen.

“Hello miss.”

“AHHHH!!!! DEAR LORD JESUS, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?!?!” I screamed from the top of my lungs when I saw a mid-age woman approach me.

“What’s wrong?!” Hanhae came in holding a house slipper in defense. I pointed at the woman and he looked at her. “Oh, Tori that’s Min-soo-sshi.” He replied in a nonchalant way. He put his slipper back on and bowed slightly at the woman. “She works here as a maid.” He explained as he walked over to the fridge. “Sorry ahjumma, she just moved her so she didn’t know you were here.”

“That’s perfectly fine dear,” She smiled and bowed at me. “I’ve been told that you’re a new addition to this house right? That’s wonderful to hear. You seem like a nice young girl. If you need anything I’ll be here.” she smiled brighter and retreated to what looked like her room. I nodded and looked over at Hanhae who was putting popcorn in the microwave. Snickering he pointed at me when he saw my frown.

‘You got scared~” he teased and poked my cheek. Glaring at him I swatted his hand away.

“Whatever, you’d be scared to if you saw some lady you didn’t know in the kitchen too.” He just continued snickering until the popcorn was done. “I’m gonna go get blankets!” I told him and walked up the stairs. I saw the time and realized how late it was. Damn, it’s already 1 in the morning, how does that even happen? I sighed as I walked passed Jiho’s room and walked in mine. I wonder what he’s doing right now. He did look pretty annoyed when I last saw him. I shrugged it off then walked back downstairs with the blankets.

“Ready?” Hanhae asked with a mouthful of popcorn, I laughed and nodded. We sat next to each other and watch the movie. Half way through I could feel myself falling asleep. My head swayed from side to side, “Are you getting sleepy?” I heard Hanhae mumble. I guess he was getting sleepy too. I nodded then plopped my head on his shoulder. “Why don’t I take you upstairs to your bed?” I whined and shook my head.

“No~ just… stay.” I murmured before falling asleep.

Jiho’s P.O.V

“Dude you’ve had too many let me take you home.” I could hear an annoyed Kyung tell me as he pulled me off the chair.

“No! You can’t tell me what to… do!” I slurred and hiccupped at the last part. “I’m perfectly fine!” I could feel myself slip from the chair.

“You’re super drunk. Let’s just take you home.” I was dragged out of the club and shoved in a car. “Jesus Jiho, you like the girl that much that you had to get completely drunk because of her?” I glared at Jaehyo who was complaining.

“I DON’T LIKE HER!” I roared but regretted it when I felt my head pulsate with pain. He scoffed at me but that was the least of my worries. “Yah, where is she anyways?” I rolled my head around searching for her.

“She’s at home with Hanhae hyung, remember? Or are you that out of it?” I glared at Kyung who was driving. When I processed what he said I frowned.

“Why?” I asked no one in particular. When no one answered I glared at each and every one of them. “WHY?” I shrieked.

“Yah, calm down Jiho.” I looked over at Minhyuk and grimaced. I could see the car pull up to my house and I stormed out of the car. I knocked on the door loudly when I couldn’t remember the code to the house. “Yah! You’re gonna wake them up!” Minhyuk scowled me but I ignored him.

“OPEN UP!” I slammed my fist against the door until I heard the lock open. I looked up and saw Hanhae rubbing his eyes and yawning.

“What’s wrong with you?” I shoved him out of the way and walked in. “Yah! Calm down! You smell like alcohol, you’re probably drunk.” He wafted the air, “Go to sleep-“

“Where is she?” I growled at him.

“She’s sleeping.” He glared at me. I looked around and saw a lump on the couch. I walked over to it and saw it shuffle around. I pulled the blanket off and saw her. For an instant I felt the blood run up to my cheeks. “What are you doing?!” I looked over at Hanhae hyung. “Let her sleep.” He tired pulling me away but I yanked myself out of his grasp. "Jiho stop. You're just gonna make mad! This is why she doesn't like you!"

“Leave me alone.” I slurred, I looked over at her and saw her open her eyes, she stirred then stretched.

“Jiho?” she called for me. I smiled at her then pulled her up. “Jiho what are you doing?” she asked worried. “You smell like alcohol.” She complained. I growled when I remembered why I drank so much. I wanted to forget about her but my mind brought me back to her. I let her go then got up.

“Who'd you expect to wake you up?! Hanhae?! Sorry I can’t be like Hanhae who’s perfect in every way you can think of-“

“Jiho stop, you’re drunk-“

“I don’t give a what you think!” I growled at Hanhae.

“Yah,” I looked over at Catori who was standing up now. “I never said that, you make yourself out like that. Maybe if you didn’t act like this then I would be close to you just like I’m close to Hanhae!” her voice got louder with each word. “What about earlier?! I thought we were cool! I thought you would change for the better not go and get drunk less.” She walked up to me yelling. My ears panged with each word. I could see the anger in her face as she looked up at me. “I shouldn’t have to talk to you like this!” she slammed her fist against my chest. “I’m supposed to be your personal assistant not your punching bag! What the hell is wrong with you?!” she came in for another punch but I stopped her. Her glare was directed towards me when she saw my hand over her fist. “Let. Go.” She growled. I didn’t listen and instead my eyes wondered to her lips that were perfectly shaped to fit my mine. My mind was clouded with random thoughts of her. I was confued and angry towards her, but at the same time I had a sudden attraction towards her. I wasn't sure if it was my feelings or the alcohol but I unconsciously lowered my face to her level. Without taking my gaze off her lips I moved in. “Jiho,“ I stopped when I heard her call my name. It was as if she woke me up from a dream. I looked into her eyes and realized how close we were. Was I seriously about to kiss her? “Stop. Just- just go to sleep. You’re drunk and it’s useless to yell at you, you’ll end up forgetting it.” She looked away from me; I sighed then let her go and walked upstairs. What the actual did I just do? Why did I even? The smell of alcohol clogged my nose and I felt  myself pass out on my bed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ERMERGERD IM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!IM FREE!!!!!!!!! WHICH MEANS FASTER UPDATES!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you guise liked it!!!! And I apologize for the late update!!!!!!!! :( 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤