Ch. 4

Woo Jiho's Personal Assistant?!

No One’s P.O.V

“Catori!” Jiho shouted from his office. Catori groaned as she slumped over to his office for the hundredth time this morning. ‘This is gonna be a long day’ she thought as she entered her boss’s office. While Catori had a mournful look on her face, Jiho on the other hand looked ecstatic to be bossing Catori all around. “I need you to look through these papers for me.” he placed his hands behind his head and rested his feet on the desk. Catori showed him her best glare but he didn’t seem fazed. “What’s wrong? Don’t like your job? You wanna quite?” he smirked as he taunted Catori.

“It’s not that I don’t want to work I just don’t want to do your work.” She crossed her arms showing protest. In all the jobs she has had this one was definitely the most difficult. It was the fact that her boss was a complete jerk to her and it’s only been a week since she got the job. After the whole “sleepover” she tried her best to leave before Jiho could trap her in one of his schemes again. So far she was doing good, it was the hours of listening to Jiho and having to follow his every word that annoyed the hell out of her.

“I’m sorry what? You want me to fire you? Cause that’s what it sounded like to me?” the devilish boss cupped his ear and came closer to Catori. All Catori could do was comply with her boss’s words. She sighed and took all the paper work over to her small condensed desk that barely fit the paper work. She grumbled incoherent words under breath as she plopped the work on her desk. The tired girl began with the first couple of pages and was only half way done when her shift was close to the end.

“Ugh, I’ll never get this done.” She huffed helplessly. Reluctantly she continued looking through the work, reading, analyzing, and then deciding if it was beneficial to the company. She could hear the clock chime meaning it was the end of her shift. Sighing she stretched her arms out, earning small bone cracks from her tense muscles. Looking around her surroundings to see if Jiho was insight she slowly got up from her seat. When she didn’t hear anyone she ran out the building with all her strength. Catori sighed in relief and went to grab her phone from her bag. ‘No… damn it” she groaned when she realized that her phone wasn’t with her. “Ugh, I’m screwed.” She face palmed and then retreated back to the office. When she looked around and didn’t see anyone insight, she ran to get her phone. Catori searched the drawers and grumbled when she couldn’t find it.

“Looking for this?” Catori froze in her spot when she heard the familiar voice that she was originally trying to run from. “Someone’s in a rush, I wonder why.” A smirk was placed perfectly on his lips as he spoke to his assistant.

“Jiho, can you please give me my phone?” Catori’s voice changed to a sweet polite one, completely different from how she usually talked to him.

“I don’t know, can you?” he teased as he sung this phone around by the keychain. Catori, feeling helpless frowned.

“Please,” she asked him with the same sweet tone.

“Come with me to drop off something at my brother’s house and then I’ll give it back.” Catori’s boss smiled devilishly when he saw the look on Catori’s face.

“But, why do I have to go? It doesn’t have anything to do with me!” she stomped her foot and frowned. ‘Why can’t I have a normal boss like everyone else?’ she pondered to herself. When she saw that there wasn’t any other way she was going to get her phone back she complied. “Fine, but it’s not that far away right?” she asked hoping his answer would be no.

“You’ll have to find out.” he shoved the phone in his pocket then walked to the elevator to leave the building. Catori followed reluctantly with her arms crossed.

“What do you even need to drop off?” she asked him curiously. If she was going to drop off the thing with him she had the right to know.

“It’s just the plans for a new vacation house my dad has planned for the family.” The curious girl nodded simply and tried her best to not look surprised at the thought of being able to have a vacation house and regular house. She followed quietly trying her best to keep the talking to a minimum. Jiho on the other hand tried his best to annoy her as much as he could. Already having the advantage of having her phone he continued teasing her about it. With each continued tease the girl’s frown became more evident. She looked outside of the window and saw storm clouds form.

“It looks like it’s gonna rain…” she said to no one particular.

“Nahh really? I would have never guessed that, what with all the STORM clouds.” Jiho said in the most sarcastic voice he could muster up, which was pretty damn good. Catori simply rolled her eyes and sighed.

“I wasn’t talking to you I was just saying that it’s going to rain is all. Gosh, don’t have to be so grumpy about it.” she grimaced at him. “How much longer ‘till we get to your brother’s house?” she asked annoyed.

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know? It’s your brother's house!” she faced Jiho annoyed at his answer.

“Well it’s been awhile since I’ve been there so…” he trailed off not wanting to admit that he didn’t really remember where his brother lived.

“So we’re lost.”

“No.”

“Yeah we are.”

“Nu-uh.”

“Yeah-huh.”

“Nu-uh.”

“Oh my god Jiho I’m not playing this game right now! Just pull over to a gas station and ask for directions!” Catori threw her hands up in the air.

“We’re not lost! Now chill! Jesus…” he sighed annoyed realizing he had no idea where he was. From the corner of his eye he saw Catori face palm herself in annoyance. “What, you don’t want to spend any bonding time with your boss?” he tried to lighten up the situation with teasing; something he always thought was funny when he did it to Catori. Her eyes were slit in anger as she glared at him. She still couldn’t believe that the boy that is currently driving next to her is the same one she was able to admire in only the first few hours she had seen him.

Jiho on the other hand, couldn’t believe that there was actually someone who didn’t like him. He was intrigued by her and he didn’t know why. ‘It’s not like she has a great- well okay yeah she does have a great body, and face, but her personality was so different compared to all the other girls I’ve known.’ He gave her a side glance. ‘She doesn’t fawn over me like all the other girls’ he sighed in frustration. He looked down at the gas tank and saw that it was empty. “!” he cursed at the problem. He tried to look for a gas station but there wasn’t any in sight.

“What’s wrong?” Catori yawned and looked over at Jiho when she heard him curse.

“The gas is about to run out.” he grimaced as he could feel the car slow down. “No! Damn it.” he looked around and saw that they were in a rural town. The town almost looked deserted. There wasn’t a gas station nearby whatsoever. He parked the car to the side and slammed his hand on the wheel. He noticed Catori jump slightly at the sudden force and tried to calm himself.  

“What now?” she asked as she slumped in her seat.  She looked around the town and couldn’t really see any helpful areas. All that was seen was a small motel next to a convenience store. Across from it was a little diner that had a couple of people in it, yet no gas station in sight. To make matters worse, the clouds grew dark and released heavy rain. Catori banged the back of her head to the head rest and groaned.

“Damn it, great, just ing great.” Jiho slammed his palm against the wheel again. He looked over at Catori who had her eyes closed trying to think of a way to get out of this situation. He couldn’t help but stare longer than he probably should have. Her breathing was calming even for him and her perfect features calmed him as well. There was something about her that he kept wanting more from her. That was his main reason for bringing her with him. He could have easily just e-mailed the plans to his brother instead of driving all the way to his house. But to Jiho it felt more like a perfect time to be close to Catori. ‘Damn, instead of looking for a way to get out of this mess I’m only thinking about her.’ he ruffled his hair to try to get his mind straight. The more he thought about Catori the more he wanted to make more memories with her. Although he’s only known her for a week he was already captivated by her. When they first met at the club and she saw him as Zico, it was the best feeling for him to know that she was intrigued by him even if it was for that little time. He wanted her to be intrigued by him again but he didn’t know how to get her to feel like that again. Most importantly he didn’t know why. He cleared his mind from her temporarily and thought of a way to get out of this mess. It didn’t help that the rain was still pouring hard and partially blocking out his ideas. He looked around and saw the motel. ’Maybe they can help us.’ He thought.

“Hey let’s go over to that motel, maybe they can help.” He nudged Catori lightly. She looked over at him and nodded.

“Look at you; you actually have a brain in that fat head of yours after all.” She smirked at her teasing. The supposed “fat head” looked at her frowning at the fact that she had to say it in such a rude fashion. Nonetheless I was a complement and the first coming from her.

“Let’s just go.” He unbuckled his seatbelt.

“But, it’s raining… I don’t want to get wet.” She protested. Jiho suppressed himself form making a dirty joke, instead he just rolled his eyes.

“OBVIOUSLY. We don’t have a choice though, now come on.” He opened the car door and Catori did the same. They ran across the street and to the motel. Despite the motel not being too far the heavy rain was merciless and drenched them in cold water. When they got in the motel they were completely wet from head to toe, both of them. Catori huffed loudly and looked over at Jiho who was going to the lobby desk.

“Hello! Welcome to the Sleepy Inn, you’re in a convenient situation! We only have one room left! You barely made it!” the front desk lady smiled brightly at Jiho.

“Oh no, we’re not staying we were just wondering if someone could bring gas for my car. You see we ran out of gas.” Jiho explained politely.

“I’m sorry sir but right now there is no way that that’ll happen tonight. You see this is a rural town so when we get heavy storms a lot of companies close. You’ll have to stay the night.” She kept her smile plastered on her face as she explained the situation to him.

“Great…” he trailed off. He sighed and signaled Catori to come over. “We’re gonna have to stay the night.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AN UPDATEE!! WOOOO!! hahaha i hope you guise like it so far!!! please keep reading!! thanks so much to thoughs who have subscribed!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3