Ch. 6

Woo Jiho's Personal Assistant?!

 

No One’s P.O.V

“No! You’re gonna move in with me!” Jiho’s words spilled out of his mouth not thinking about them. He could see the surprised look on Catori’s face as she made sure what she just heard was right.

“Wait. What?!” She asked him almost yelling. “NO! No way am I going to move in with you! Who do you think you are telling me to move in with you!?” She stomped her foot in protest.

“I’m your boss that’s who I am! Now be a good little assistant and listen to your boss.” He pinched her cheek mockingly. Catori was quick to respond; she smacked his hand away and glared at him. “You should feel lucky, not every boss you have lets you act like that with them! Now go pack your bags!” He started pushing his assistant towards the cramped apartment, but Catori was literally digging her heels in the ground. She started crying out telling him to stop but Jiho wasn’t listening. “Stop it! Jesus you’re so stubborn!!” Jiho yelled out in annoyance.

“What’s going on here?!” Chaelin came out of the apartment looking at the two with annoyance. She stared at Jiho surprised when she realized that he looked familiar. “Who is this?” she asked Catori with a confused look on her face.

“Oh right, I guess you wouldn’t know since you’ve been so busy NOT BEING AT HOME.” Catori yelled at her best friend who has been away this whole week for some unknown reason.

“Okay you know what, that is so not important right now! I just want to know why this guy is pushing you into the apartment!” Chaelin gave her a stern look while pointing a finger at her.

“Ugh, we don’t have time for this, just go pack your stuff.” Jiho growled at Catori.

“Pack your stuff?! What does he mean by that?! Catori you have some explaining to do!” Chaelin was furious at the two idiots that were standing in front of her.

“He wants me to move in with him because he doesn’t like where I live.” Catori explained with annoyance.

“WHO THE HELL IS HE?!” Chaelin yelled out while flailing her arms.

“Oh right, he’s my boss.” Catori who was still standing in front of Jiho who was holding her shoulders said in a nonchalant way.

“… I’m so done with life.” Chaelin shook her head completely confused about the whole situation.

“Whatever, I could care less about what your friend thinks, now go get your damn bags. We’re leaving to my house as soon as possible.” Jiho rolled his eyes and continued pushing Catori to the apartment.

“Excuse me?! No I don’t think so! You’re not taking her just like that! I may not know who you are but-“

“I’m Zico.”

“WHAT?! OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY CATORI I’M GONE FOR A WEEK AND- THIS HAPPENS!” Chaelin flailed her arms at them when she realized that the guy pushing Catori was Zico.

“Okay you need to chill let me explain.” Catori told her friend. She then started explaining the whole situation between her and Jiho aka Zico. By the time she finished explaining the look on Chaelin’s face was absolutely priceless.

“So you’re saying that Zico, is actually Jiho your boss who is basically a rich brat and only raps when he’s bored.” She summed it up.

“Yah! I’m not a rich brat!” Jiho defended himself. “And I don’t JUST rap when I’m bored. I like rapping, if I could have chosen my future I would rather choose to be a rapper than to be some boring CEO.” He huffed loudly showing his disappointment. “Now you!” he pointed at Catori while glaring. “Go get your stuff before I do!” he shoved her in the direction to the apartment.

“Wait!” Chaelin pulled Catori to her side. She showed Jiho a smirk. “Let’s make this a little more interesting,” she offered. Jiho and Catori both rolled their eyes at her.

“No, I don’t want to play any of your stupid games. I’m going to move in with him.” the assistant crossed her arms in determination.

“Well I’m not leaving this place ‘till you move in with me.” Jiho crossed his arms at Catori, also determined to bring her to his house.

“Let’s make a bet.” Chaelin offered. The two idiots looked at her curiously. “Whoever gets the most cheers from the crowd while rapping wins, so if Catori wins then she doesn’t have to move in with you.” Chaelin explained.

“And if I win?” Jiho had on a playful smirk.

“Then she’ll move in with you.”

“DEAL.”

“NO! I CAN’T RAP! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CHAE?!” Catori exclaimed to her friend.

“But you can dance, so you’ll dance instead.” Chaelin had a smirk on her face knowing that she hit Catori’s weak spot.

“Fine,” Catori said through gritted teeth. “When are we doing this bet anyways?” she asked annoyed knowing that she had a slim chance of winning.

“Tonight.”

                                                                        ~~

“Tori~!!!!!” Hanhae pushed Jiho aside as he saw Catori behind him. He pulled her into a hug while making sure Jiho noticed. It’s not that Hanhae wanted to make Jiho mad or jealous, well he kinda did but not for the reason that most people think. Honestly, he cared about Jiho a lot. They were like brothers and when Hanhae saw the look on Jiho’s face while he was with Catori he realized that in that small amount of time he knew he fell in love with her. Of course Jiho wasn’t going to admit to it to anyone including himself because he thought greatly of himself. Never would he openly admit that he loved Catori without the help of anyone. Hanhae though, was determined to be that help.

“Hi Hannie~!” Catori hugged him back. In the short amount of time that she met him she already felt close to him, he already felt like a brother to her.

“How is my little girl hmm?” Hanhae pinched her cheek making sure Jiho was getting an ear full of his baby talk to Catori.

“Ughh, seriously hyung you sound stupid talking like that.” Jiho rolled his eyes dramatically finding a way to separate the two. “Come on Catori, I have a bet to win.” He yanked Tori out of Hanhae’s arms and brought her backstage. Hanhae simply smirked as he saw jealously spill over Jiho as he protectively held Tori close to his side.

Jiho’s P.O.V

“Why do you let Hanhae hyung hug like that?!” I scowled her as I pull her with me.

“Why do you care?” she retorted back at me. I glared at her when I realized I didn’t have an answer. Why do I care about her so much? I mean why should I care where she lives it’s not like it’ll affect me. Why do I care that whenever Hanhae hyung is around she completely ignores me?

“Just shut up and follow me.” I growled mad at myself more than at her. I sat her backstage and told the stage director that I wanted to perform a rap for the crowd and that Catori was going to dance. He nodded in approval and told me to go on first. “Just watch and learn.” I smirked at Catori who just rolled her eyes. I went on stage making sure my face was covered by hat then started to rap my latest song that I finished producing. Like always the crowd yelled my name like their life depending on it and the girls all tried to catch my attention. I kept a smirk on knowing that I was easily going to win this bet. The crowd roared when I finished, saluting them I ran off stage smirking at Catori who looked nervous. “It’s not too late to forfeit.” I held her chin in my hand. She grimaced then pulled away from me.

“Please, I should have told you that before you got on stage.” She smirked then went on. I looked out and saw her show an excited smile as the music started to play. Unconsciously I held my breath as I saw her move. When did she learn to dance like that? Damn, no wonder she has such a nice body. my lips I smirked as I see her do multiple body waves which earns where louds roars from the crowd. Thank god she changed from that skirt and blouse to sweats and a hoodie otherwise she would have been flashing everyone. Again, I rub my thumb against my lip as the beat slows down making her slow down and show a more seductive side of her. Well at least if I don’t win I’ll have another reason to . She finished with a strong pose making the crowd go over crazy, well mostly the guys. I see her look at me smirking then telling me to come out. I walk out taking my time then swing my arm around her shoulders.

“Ay, everybody calm down we wanna ask y’all something.” I silenced the crowd by pressing my finger against my lips. “Who won talent wise?!” I yelled to the crowd. I threw my hands up in the air indicating that if they liked me the most then to cheer on right now I could feel myself almost go deaf at the screaming but that only excited me more. I pointed to Catori and although some stopped yelling others yelled even more loudly. I could see Catori’s smile fade slightly as she realized that they didn’t yell as loud for her. I could feel myself get a sad for her, but I did this because I don’t want her living there. “I guess I win.” I smirked at her. She glared at me knowing that she lost the bet. I waved to the crowd as I walked off the stage with my arm around her. 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>