Ch. 16

Woo Jiho's Personal Assistant?!

 Jiho’s P.O.V

“So are you going to tell me as to why you’re running up and down the stairs like an idiot, or do I have to guess?” I smirked at her as I saw her glare at me from the bottom of the stairs. Seriously though, what’s up this?

“It’s called working out.” she growled then started running up the stairs. I let out a snort and waited for her to come all the way up.

“Trying to impress me for when we go to the beach?” I mused. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“Please, you’re the last person on my mind. I actually want to impress Kikwang!” I swear I saw a glint of evil in her eyes as she said that. I think I’ve made it obvious that I don’t like the guy but she still freaking talks about him nonstop like she’s trying to make me jealous.

“What, trying to make me jealous? Well it isn’t working.” I scoffed.

“I never said anything about wanting to make you jealous.” She lifted her chin then started running back down the stairs. I rolled my eyes at her then walked past her down the stairs.

“Yah, I have a workout room in my house you know?” I told her when we both reached the bottom.

“Really? Can I use it?” she asked me brightly.

“Of course… not.” I smirked and then walked to the kitchen. I heard her curse under breath but I ignored it. Walking into the kitchen I saw Min-soo cooking something up for breakfast.

“Good morning honey, you’re up early!” I nodded simply then realized what time it was. I groaned when I realized it was only six, I didn’t have to be in the office until nine damnit. “Did Miss Tori wake you up?” she asked smiling. I nodded still annoyed with the fact that I didn’t even realize what time it was when I woke up. “She’s quite a special girl, but a beautiful and cheerful one as well.” She let out a small laugh. I nodded slightly at the thought of her. “Do you like her sweetie?” her question surprised me and I straightened myself.

“Ah, no, no I don’t.” I shook my hands in front of me. Min-soo raised an eyebrow at me, “Chincha, I really don’t!” I continued objecting the thought of liking Catori.

“If you say so, keep in mind though, that sometimes a person’s acts can mean more than their words.” She let out a chuckle and continued cooking. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“What does that have to do with me liking Catori?”

“So you do like her, huh?” Min-soo burst out laughing.

“Anni! Andwae! No! I didn’t mean it that way!!” I yelled shaking my head.

“Don’t worry honey, I’ll keep it between us, but promise me that you won’t let her go. She’s changed you, but in a good way. You’re not bringing in any more annoying girls that only stay for the night!” she scowled me.

“But, but, I don’t like her!” I whined.

“Pabo, you think I don’t see the way you stare at her?! You just have too much pride to admit that you like her!” I frowned and stayed quiet. I don’t look at her differently, do I? But, I can’t like her.

“She already has a boyfriend though, I think.” I furrowed my eyebrows when I thought about that Kikwang. Is he her boyfriend now? I don’t think so, right? Aish, why do I care?

“Mmmm~~ it smells really good in here!” I looked over at the door and saw Catori standing there. , well I hope she didn’t hear our conversation. “Wahh~ you’re cooking smells soo good ahjumma!” Catori exclaimed and ran over to Min-soo. That’s cool Catori, don’t acknowledge me at all, I don’t care. I rolled my eyes. Aish, why do I care if she pays attention to me or not?

“I hope you like it sweetie,” she smiled at her. “You came in just in time! Why don’t you get yourself and Jiho a plate so you two can eat before you go to work!” Catori nodded obediently then put the plate in front of me.

“Yah, serve me.” I gave her the plate back.

“No way, get it yourself pabo.” She scoffed then walked back to Min-soo who was currently snickering at me. Wow, real mature Min-soo, real mature.

“You woke me up this morning! I deserve something out of it!” I retorted back.

“No, I didn’t wake you up, you decided to wake up completely different.”

“Now, now, kids don’t fight. I have to go out to run an errand and I probably won’t be back before you leave for work so I’ll see you two later.” She waved at us then left for her ‘errand’. Errand my .

“Oh. My. Gawwwwdddd. Can you serve yourself anymore slower?!” I groaned at Catori who was taking her sweet time to serve herself.

“Aish, someone’s a little grumpy today. Upset that I have a date to the beach and you don’t?” I saw a smirk pop up on her face.

“Yeah right, I can get a date whenever I want! That’s the least of my worries.” I scoffed at her then shoved her out of the way. She winced then pushed me back. I gave her an ‘are-you-serious?’ look then pushed her harder.

“Pabo!” she yelled putting her plate down. She pushed me harder making me lose my balance. I fell back and held on to her. “Owie~” she whined. I groaned and opened my eyes. We were lying on the ground with her on top of me.

“Well if this is what you wanted then why didn’t you just say so?” I smirked as I wrapped my arms fully around her. She tried escaping my arms, but I think we all know that’s impossible.

“Let. Me. Go!” she shouted.

“How ‘bout no.” I rolled us over so that I was on top of her now.

“What are you doing?!” she started hitting my chest in protest.

“Psh, don’t act like you don’t like this.” I smirked at her putting my face closer to hers. “See, even your cheeks are starting to turn red!” I poked one while snickering.

“Get off!!” she squirmed around trying to escape.

“Let’s make a deal,” I offered. She froze then looked at me. “I’ll get off, but when we go the beach you still have to act like my assistant.” Her eyebrows furrowed as she thought of the idea.

“…No, you’re gonna make me do something stupid.” She huffed.

“Fine, it’s not like I’m the one who feels uncomfortable.” I replied with a grin. I heard her phone go off, well I actually felt it vibrate REALLY close to my ‘mini me’. Her hand reached down for it making me stiffen a bit.

“Um, can you please move a bit- OTHER WAY. OTHER WAY.” I burst out laughing when she realized how close she was to my you know what, hehe. “Hello? Oh hi oppa!” she brightened up. I rolled my eyes at her but smirked when I got an idea. “I’m good! How about you?!” she continued to muse. I leaned closer to the phone and when I had enough access I let out a moan. She glared at me trying to push me away.

“Are you okay?” I heard him ask.

“Yeah! I’m just getting out of bed is all! I make weird noises when I stretch!” she laughed nervously. I tried my best to hold my laugh in.

“Oh okay, haha yeah I do too sometimes!” of course you do Kikwang. I rolled my eyes at his response. I inched closer and tried listening into their conversation. “So I was wondering about picking you up after work Friday and we can go to Sokcho from there! How does that sound? I’m sure your boss won’t mind you bringing a small piece of luggage in right? I invited him too!” I wonder what he would do if he found out we live together? I smirked at the idea of him getting mad about the idea.

“Did you? Well that’s great! I’m sure he’ll enjoy himself! You know it can be hard for him to find a date sometimes.” THE CATORI. I glared at her when I heard her sigh at the end.

“Really? He probably just says that to get your attention,” I heard him let out a small chuckle, “You’re a very pretty girl and he probably wants your attention. But too late! You’re mine now!” he let out another laugh making me want to punch him in the face repeatedly. I was about to grab the phone out of Catori’s hands when I saw the look on her face.

“You’re right, he does sound like a player, but don’t worry oppa you don’t have to worry about me! I only like you~!” she had a mocking look on her face as she said the words straight to my face. I gritted my teeth at her. Now mad at both of them. “Well I have to get ready for work, I’ll talk to you later oppa~” she cooed through the phone.

“We should meet up for lunch!” he mused like a little . Well , I really am mad now. I glared at her the whole time as she made plans to meet up with him for lunch. When she hung up she smiled at me like nothing happened. I think I was happier when she said I couldn’t get girls than what she said now.

“I don’t need your damn attention.” I said through gritted teeth. “Is that what you honestly think about me?” I scoffed.

“Aish, don’t be so touchy I was just kidding.” She waved it off. “Now can you please get off of me?” she asked me more calmly this time.

“Hell no, especially not after I found out you think that way about me!”

“I told I was JUST KIDDING.” She rolled her eyes. “Why do you overreact to everything?! Seriously Woo Jiho, why is it okay for you to be mean to me but I can’t say anything to you! Like what did you expect me to do after you freaking moaned into my phone?! What’s up with that?! It’s already hard enough to have a conversation with him with you on top of me!” she frowned. “Now get off of my before I kick you in the balls.” Catori tried threatening me.

“Go ahead, hit me in the balls and see what happens.” I retorted. I guess she was kinda right but still! It made me mad.

“What are you gonna do huh?” she said glaring at me. I touched noses with her and looked into her eyes. I could tell that she was shocked I actually did do something.

“What? You thought I wasn’t going to do anything? Look at us Catori, I’m lying on top of you. I can do what I want with you.” A smirk came on my lips as I saw her eyes travel around our bodies. “What do you think Kikwang would do if he saw us like this? Should we send him a pic?” I went to grab her phone but she held it back.

“Don’t you dare Woo Jiho,” she growled at me.

“Fine, but you have to act like my personal assistant when we go to the beach.” Catori rolled her eyes at me.

“No! Do you know how embarrassing that would be?” her eyebrows furrowed together with her frown.

“I don’t care, either that or… or you have to work as my personal assistant at home too.” I smirked when I thought of the idea. Her jaw dropped at the thought of it.

“But, ugh fine. I’ll be your personal assistant at home too. Only for a week though!” 

“No way honey, for the time that you live here.” I liked being in control, especially when it had to do with Catori. She sighed and looked away for a bit still thinking about which deal to take.

“Will you get off of me if I say yes to being your assistant at home?” she asked me with a quiet voice. I nodded making our noses touch slightly. “Okay, I’ll do that then.” She sounded defeated. I rolled off of her and smirked when I saw her get up.

“Help me up.” I ordered. “Being my home assistant starts now.” she groaned then pulled me by my arms. I put my hands in front of her so she could grab them. She hesitated a bit but then finally grabbed them. “Good job,” I said when I was standing up.

“Uh, can you let go of my hands?” she asked me quietly. I looked at our hands and saw that they were still laced together. I let them go then started walking to the dining room. Well that was awkward.

“Serve me a plate too.” I ordered with my back facing her. This should be fun.

Catori’s P.O.V

I groaned in despair as I walked to get another coffee for freaking Woo Jiho. It’s almost lunch which means I get to see Kikwang soon, but the fact that I’ve only been five hours as Jiho’s full-time assistant and I already feel like dying isn’t helping. What did I do to get such a terrible job?! I don’t even get paid good enough! I got a text message from Kikwang that said he was in the lobby. I looked at the clock and saw that it was five minutes to lunch, yes! I went into his office and put the cup of coffee on his desk.

“Mmm, you’re getting good at this assistant. Keep it up.” He said with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes at him, but he noticed. “Oh I’m sorry, do you not like being my assistant? Maybe we should have a little MT together to get to know each other. How about we have lunch?” he smirked at me.

“Uh, I can’t. I already made plans today, sorry.” I started walking towards the door but he stopped me.

“Really? Well I’m sure you can cancel, after all you are my full time assistant now and you should do as I say.” he stood up from his chair and walked towards me. I hated the fact that he was talking to me like this was some type of game. What did I ever do to you Woo Jiho?!

“Sorry sir, but my ride is waiting for me outside-“

“He can wait.” He held my arm in his hand pulling me closer. I winced in pain and tried prying his hand off. I looked away from him feeling completely annoyed. I pulled my arm out of his grasp and opened the door of his office and left before he could say anything else. What is up with him? I shook my head as I tried to forget about Jiho. He’s never that rude, I mean, yeah he can be mean but not like that. I grabbed my bag then went to the lobby. I saw Kikwang sitting down looking out the window. I smiled when I saw him and took a quick picture for memory then put my phone back in my bag. He saw me and smiled while standing up.

“Annyeong!” he waved at me as he came closer. I waved back then went up to him. “Ready to go?” he asked. I nodded as I ran my hand through my hair. “What happened to your arm? Are you okay?” his eyes went to my arm and he touched it slightly.

“Huh? Oh I uh probably bumped into something without noticing.” I looked away from him awkwardly. Damnit Jiho, you left a damn mark.

“You have to be careful, I don’t want you getting hurt.” I rubbed the spot lightly then placed a small kiss on it. I blushed at the scene and smiled. I heard a million ‘awws’ and I turned to see a lot of the female workers looking at us from afar smiling at us. I blushed even more and bit my lip to stop me from smiling like an idiot. I heard Kikwang chuckle then held my hand and started walking out of building. “So how has your day been? Only two more days until we go to Sokcho!” he fist pumped the air laughing. I laughed with him and nodded in excitement. “I remember my family used to take me there a lot during the summer. I hope you like it!” he looked at me smiling like always.

“I know I will! It sounds like fun, especially since I haven’t been to the beach in like forever!” I flailed my arms in the air happily.

“I was thinking maybe we can have lunch with my friends? So you can get to know them?” he asked me as he opened the door to his car for me.

“Totally! That way we get the awkwardness out of us now and we can have fun at the beach!” I nodded agreeing.

“Great!” he smiled then closed the car door and walked over to his side. He started the engine but left the car in park. He looked over at me with a smile, I saw him come closer until his lips met my cheek. I froze from shock. “I’ve been wanting to do that since I saw you.” He said meekly. I smiled back at him with an obvious blush on my face. I let out an embarrassing giggle as he put the car in drive. I don’t know why Jiho doesn’t like him, he seems like the perfect guy to me. “I hope you like Italian food!” he glanced over at me. I nodded happily at him with a smile. We arrived at the restaurant and then walked over to a table full of guys, five to be exact.

“Kwangie!!” they all cheered.

“Uwahh! Who’s this? She’s so pretty!” one of them exclaimed. He had a baby face and cheeks that I just wanted to pinch. His smile was adorable!

“Is this the girl you’re taking to the beach?” I heard another one ask. This one had a more mature look but still looked handsome, but he also had a more bad boy look to him. Kikwang nodded smiling.

“She’s Catori! But you can call her Tori!” he introduced me. I bowed with a smile at them as they brought over a chair.

“Kamsamnida.” I thanked them.

“Uwahh! She speaks good Korean! Do you speak other languages? Oh by the way I’m Yoseob!” he grinned and shook hands with me.

“Nice to meet you! Nice to meet you all!” I smiled at all of them as I bowed and greeted them all.

“I’m Dongwoon!” the tallest beamed.

“Junhyung.” The bad boy looking one replied coolly.

“I’m hyunseung, nice to meet chyu!” he mused in English. I let out a small laugh and smiled at his attempt.

“My name is Doojoon! Berry nice to meet chyu!” this one tried English too making me laugh a little more.

“It’s nice to meet you all, I hope we can get along well.” I mused happily. They all seem really friendly and fun to be around.

“Did you guys already order?” Kikwang asked them sitting next to me.

“Yeah we ordered something for everyone, hope you don’t mind Tori!” Yoseob who was sitting next me looked over at me to see my expression. I smiled and nodded telling him it was fine with me.

“So how did you two meet?” Doojoon asked us.

“She works as a personal assistant for Woo Jiho from the Woo Company. I saw her there when I went and we got along great.” He turned over at me smiling. I smiled back and nodded. We all made small talk and waited for the food to arrive. When it did my mouth watered at how delicious it all looked.

“I hope you like the food we picked out for you!” Yoseob mused giving me a cheeky smile. I smiled back and nodded knowing I would. “Oh I forgot to ask, Tori how old are you?” he looked up at me from his food.

“Oh, I’m 19 but I’m almost 20. My birthday’s coming up soon.” I smiled politely. Aish, I sound so stupid.

“Wahh, hyung you cradle robber!” I heard Dongwoon yelled pointing with his fork at Kikwang. I laughed and shook my head.

“Nu uh! We’re only like two years apart!” Kikwang retorted.

“Almost three~” Dongwoon continued to tease Kikwang.

“Aish, three isn’t that bad either! I’m not a cradle robber!” he continued defending himself.

“You are young though Tori, you’re younger than the rest of us, which means~ you have to call us all oppa!” he flailed his arms and laughed.

“Even me!” Dongwoon pointed to himself smiling. I nodded agreeing to call them all oppa.

“Aish, maybe I shouldn’t have brought you with me. Now you’re going to have to deal with all of them.” Kikwang groaned while talking to me. I let out a chuckle and shook my head.

“Yah, WE CAN HEAR YOU.” Doojoon shouted from across the table.

“Yeah well maybe that was the point.” Kikwang replied looking at his food with a teasing look. I snickered and shook my head laughing.

“Seriously Kwangie, it’s not that bad. I mean it looks like she likes us! Isn’t that right Tori-ah?” Yoseob nudged me smiling. I nodded and agreed with him.

“Yeah, you guys are really nice and I’m excited to go to the beach with all of you!” I chimed happily.

“Tori, do you know how to dance?” I looked up surprised by the question Yoseob asked but nodded.

“Yeah, I like dancing and I sometimes do it in my free time.” I replied smiling. “Why?” I asked trying not to sound weirded out.

“Oh no, I was just wondering because Kwangie used to dance to but he stopped. Maybe you can get him into it again!” he suggested. I looked over at Kikwang who wasn’t looking at me.

“Yeah! I’d love to!” I grinned at him. I heard a phone go off and saw that it was Kikwang’s. He looked at it then answered.

“Jiho-ah?” I stiffened at his name and looked over at Kikwang. “Oh, yeah she is, really? Okay I’ll tell her that. Huh? Oh yeah sure go ahead! The more the merrier!” he smiled at the last part. “Alright, yeah see you then. Bye!” he hung and gave me a cheeky smile. “Wanna come with me to my office? Jiho-ah said you could have the rest of the day off.” I looked at him surprised at what he said.

“Really? Wow, I guess he was in a good mood. Sure, I’ll go with you!” I smiled trying not to think too much about Jiho. I continued eating with the others. I couldn’t get Jiho off my mind though, I wonder what made him let me go with Kikwang…

“Oh, he’s gonna bring a couple friends too! He found a date too I think.” He informed me. I furrowed my eyebrows and felt a small, actually a big pull on my chest.

“Oh really? That’s great to hear.” I tried my best not to sound disappointed. He nodded smiling and continued eating. Who did he find? Why do I feel like this? Shouldn’t I be happy for him? But I’m not, I feel terrible right now. Aish, why do I care? I have Kikwang as my date, yeah I like Kikwang. I couldn’t help but feel an empty feeling in my chest though.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Wooooooo~~~ new update!!! Yeahhh!! I hope y’all like it!!!! :D Well, guess what? Today is my last day of summer….. WAEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY!!!! PORQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~ I DON’T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!! T.T I WANT TO CRY MAN. I WANT TO CRY. So, have any of you guys been keeping up with the whole Hip Hop battle and ? Hahaha I thought it was pretty interesting and intense when I heard about it! I laughed at Jay’s Tweet about it! XD Jay Park had also responded to everything that was going on by tweeting, "yall see whats goin on with HIP HOP in KOREA right now?? gettin crazy!!! i love it! [sic]" and "KENDRICK LAMAR EFFECT~! crossed the sea's all the way into KOREA!! SHIETTTTTT [sic]". – credits to Allkpop. THIS IS WHY I LOVE JAY PARK! XD HAHAHA! So what do you guys think about it? Are you on anyone’s side?! >.< I kinda leaning towards Gaeko and Simon-D but idk man. Hahaha XD it’s hard cus I personally like all of those rappers but with all this skit going on… I don’t know XD ANYWAYS. Sorry to get off topic XD comment what you think about it and of course about the update!!! :D

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3