Ch. 10

Woo Jiho's Personal Assistant?!

Catori’s P.O.V

 

I looked at the others who were staring at me after Jiho left. I awkwardly shifted from foot to foot and looked up when I heard one of them clear their throat.

“Sorry about our friend, he took one too many.” I heard Minhyuk sigh. I nodded then excused myself to my room. I could hear them murmur about what just happened until I heard Hanhae tell them to stop. I looked at Jiho’s door that was closed. I sighed then walked to my room and closed the door shut. I plopped myself on the bed taking shaky breaths. What just happened? The scent of alcohol couldn’t be erased from my mind; it felt like that Jiho was a complete different person like he completely forgot about what had happened earlier. I didn’t know why but it scared me, I didn’t like this Jiho at all. Yeah I wasn’t really fond of the normal Jiho either but he was better than the drunk Jiho. I looked up when I heard a light knock on the door.

“It’s me Hannie.” I heard the person say with a soft voice. I smiled to myself and let him in. “Are you okay?” he asked worried. I nodded and showed him my smile. “Just cause you smile doesn’t mean you’re happy.” He ruffled my hair. “He probably didn’t mean it he was just drunk-“

“Yeah, I know-“

“I’m sorry; he’s just confused right now.”

“About what?” I asked him as I sat on my bed. He followed me and sat next to me.

“He- He’s having trouble cooperating with his feelings. I know he likes you otherwise he wouldn’t have gone and gotten drunk.”

“Well if that’s what he does when he likes someone then I don’t want him to like me. I’d rather have him hate me.” I sighed.

“You like him too though,” I shot a glare at him surprised by what he said. “Don’t deny it, you like him that’s why you blushed when he got closer to you.” He nudged me. I could feel my cheeks heat up and his mention. “See~” he snickered. I groaned and shook my head.

“I don’t like him I- I’m just- you know what Hannie?! I don’t need to explain myself! I don’t like him period.” I crossed my arms with a loud huff.

“Fine, then answer this, if Jiho would admit to liking you would you give him a chance?” he asked. I looked at him baffled by his words.

“He would never do that.” I shook my head and started moving around the bed to get ready to sleep.

“But if he did.” he pointed at me. I shrugged my shoulders and faced my back to him. “Oh my god Tori! You’re just like him! Both of you are too stubborn to admit you like each other!” he scowled me.

“I am nothing like him!” I exclaimed. He raised an eyebrow at me and crossed his arms.

“Mhmm, sure you just keep telling yourself that.” he rolled his eyes and chuckled. “He’ll apologize tomorrow, that is if he doesn’t forget.”

“It’s fine, he’ll probably forget. I hope he does.” I laughed sourly. “Where are the others?” I asked changing the subject.

“I told them to leave, they kept asking questions so I just told them to leave.” he chuckled and I nodded. I turned and faced him staring at him quizzically. “What’s wrong?”

“When they left with Jiho they slammed the door shut. Was Jiho… already mad? I know he was annoyed but not enough to get drunk off of it right?” I questioned him. He shifted slightly and cleared his throat.

“There might have been a slight quarrel between us.” He laughed awkwardly. I furrowed my eyebrows and told him to go on. “Well, I kinda got mad that he told you to go upstairs so that he could go out with us.” He rubbed the back of his neck and paused. “So then he told me that he’d stay but I was already mad so I just told him to leave.” he laughed nervously. “I guess he was mad that I was going to be with you, he probably thinks I like you.” I frowned at him and rolled my eyes.

“But why would he get mad about that?” I asked.

“I told you he’s JEALOUS.” This time he rolled his eyes. “He likes you!” he bopped my head once and got off the bed. “Now go to sleep, it’s been a long day.” He walked towards the door and smiled at me before closing the door. I rolled around in my bed trying to get in a comfortable position. I sighed loudly when I realized that the problem wasn’t that I wasn't able to sleep because I was in an uncomfortable position but because I kept thinking about him. Gosh Hanhae why do you always have to read me so easily. I groaned to myself and looked up at the ceiling. Maybe I do actually like him… but how could I? He’s been a jerk for the most part, the thought of him being Zico; the rapper that I found absolutely amazing couldn’t have anything to do with it right? Maybe I should go get drunk so I can forget about everything… maybe that’s what he was trying to do. That would make more sense than him liking me. He went out to drink because he was stressed out about his family and he wanted to forget about those problems. There, that makes perfect sense he went out to drink because he was stressed about his family not because he likes me. He doesn’t like me and I don’t like him. Done and done, but why do I feel like I’m lying to myself?

Jiho’s P.O.V

I groaned in pain as I got up from my bed. What the happened last night? This is probably the worst hang over I’ve had in a while. I slumped off the bed then fumbled to the door. I felt like a sloth, with each step I took to the bathroom I felt like I still wasn’t getting anywhere. After what seemed like ages my hand held the door knob to the bathroom. As I opened it I could feel steam fill my nostrils. Wait, what? I opened my eyes wide and realized that there was someone in the shower… a girl… a girl with a really nice body. She a sun kissed tan and her beautiful locks were placed over her shoulders and ended to her mid back. She looks familiar… it was hard to tell her face because even though the shower door was clear it was all fogged up. She faced finally faced me but she ended up screaming… so I’m guessing that I didn’t see her last night.

“YAH! WOO JIHO GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM RIGHT NOW! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE!?” My eyes widened when I heard her voice.

“C-C-C-Cat-t-tori!!??” I ran out of the bathroom when she threw a face towel at me. I shut the door and slid to the ground. Did I seriously just- Oh god. I groaned but couldn’t help the smirk that was growing on my face. I felt the door open and I looked up to see her glaring at me. “Sor-“

“Just- you didn’t mean to do it right?” she asked me annoyed. I nodded quickly and stood up. “Then let’s just act like it never happened.” I nodded again. I saw her walk past me and even though I couldn’t get my mind off of her body I had the feeling that something happened between us, nothing physically but more verbally. I sighed then went into the bathroom to wash my face. I tried to remember if anything happened between us. All I remember is Jiseok coming over… there must have been a reason I went out to drink.

 I walked downstairs and saw her eating breakfast while talking to Min-soo. “Good morning Mr. Woo.” Min-soo bowed at me and smiled. I gave her a light smile and then faced Catori.

“I don’t think I’ll be going to work today so there’s no need for you to go-“

“It’s Sunday.” She replied courtly. “We don’t work Sundays.” I nodded understanding then shifted awkwardly.

“Oh, well then I guess there isn’t a need to worry about that then huh.” She nodded then put her plate in the sink and started washing it. I looked at her strangely, what’s up with her? She’s so serious. I looked over at Min-soo who was putting the other plates away. “Min-soo, can you please leave us alone for a minute. I’d like to talk to Catori alone.” She nodded then left the kitchen closing the doors. I walked up to her when I realized she wasn’t paying attention to me. “What’s wrong?” I asked her. She jumped slightly knocking the cup out of her hand making it fall to the floor. She went to go pick it up but ended cutting her fingers.

“Aish.” She sneered. I grabbed her hand to see the cut. I felt her pull away but I yanked her towards me and stood her up with me. “What are you doing?” she asked me with her eyebrows furrowed.

“I’m helping you now shut up.” I grunted then pulled her to the bathroom. She had a frown on her face but oh well.

“I can do it myself-“

“Just how you can drop the cup and get yourself cut by yourself?” I smirked when I saw her glare at me.

“You sneaked up on me! If you didn’t do that then I wouldn’t have- AHH!!” She yelped when I washed her cuts off with alcohol. She bit her lip to suppress the groans. “You could have warned me!” she whined. I continued cleaning her cuts and wrapped her hand with gauze and adhesive tape. She pulled away when I finished. Looking at it, she held it with her other hand. “Thanks.” She murmured. I chuckled once and grinned at her.

“So are we cool now?” I asked her. She gave me a questioning look making me roll my eyes. “Look, I don’t know what I did last night after I got drunk all I know is that it must have been something that made you mad.” I explained looking at her. I could tell she was thinking about it. She was thinking about what happened. “Catori, what happened?” I asked her as I walked closer to her.

“It- it wasn’t anything important.” She tried avoiding my stare and walked past me. Before she could leave I grabbed her arm.

“What happened?” I asked, this time in a more demanding voice.

“Ask Hanhae or one of your other friends.” She replied. I felt a slight blur hit my eyes when I heard her say Hanhae. I must have been something with Hanhae hyung, but what?

“Did it have anything to do with Hanhae hyung?” I asked her still not facing her. I finally looked over at her when she didn’t reply. “It did didn’t it?” I tried to remember everything that happened but all I could remember was Jiseok coming over. I don’t remember if I fought with him. “Jiseok came over last night, did I fight with him?” I continued asking her questions. “Catori please tell me!” my voice became louder when I didn’t hear a word from her. I pulled her so she was right in front of me and tried looking into her eyes. “Tell me what happened?” I asked whispering this time.

“You had a little fit with your brother, he was bothering you and when he left you kind of unpeeled your problems with them to me. When I say them, I mean your family. I think that might have been partially the reason you wanted to drink.” She finally told me but kept adverting her eyes. I nodded and asked her to continue. “Your friends came after that because you guys had already planned to go out. Everything seemed fine between you all; you were the only one that looked annoyed. I thought you were just annoyed at the thought of Jiseok so I didn’t make much of it. I stayed here and Hanhae ended up staying with me.” my grip on her arm tightened when I heard the last part.

“Why’d he stay with you?” I tried my best to not sound troubled by the thought of Hanhae alone with Catori. She shifted slightly and looked away. “Catori, tell me why did he stay with you?” I asked her sternly.

“When he came to my room-“

“He went to your room?” I growled. I could feel my blood boil with the thought of Hanhae in her room.

“Only for a bit, but when he came into my room he didn’t seem mad or annoyed so I thought nothing happened. He didn’t say anything about it so I didn’t bother asking him. When you guys got home I was sleeping on the couch.

“Why where you sleeping on the couch?”

“What?”

“Why. Why where you sleeping on the couch?” my grasp on her arm was firm. I tried my best to control my anger and make sure it didn’t come out.

“Does it matter? I don’t think it has anything to do with-“

“Just answer the damn question.” I cut her off.

“We were watching a movie and I fell asleep. ANYWAYS, when you came home you were already drunk.” She continued with explaining. “I don’t know if something happened while you went out, you’d have to ask your friends but when you came home you woke me up for no reason.” She accused but I was happy to hear that nothing happened between them. “When you came up to me I could smell the alcohol on you. It was obvious you were drunk because when I asked what happened you went- well it didn’t end well.” She sighed. I tried looking into her eyes but she kept looking away. I could feel myself lose my patience with her and held her chin so she would be looking at me.

“What happened?” I nagged her with the same question.

“You kept comparing yourself to Hanhae. I don’t know why but you did. You kept saying that I preferred him over you-“

“Do you?” once again I cut her off. This time she didn’t look away. She looked into my eyes, something she barely ever did unless she was glaring at me, but she wasn’t glaring at me this time.

“Don’t go off subject. I’m telling you what you to know from last night and that’s not part of it.” she cleared then continued. “Anyways, you and me started fighting and…”

“Did I hit you?!” I exclaimed. She looked at me surprised but shook her head.

“No actually I was punching you but on the chest not the face…” I could tell she was embarrassed because she rubbed the back of her neck. “I- well basically we just fought and I just ended up telling you to go upstairs.” She finished then looked at my hand that was still grasping on her arm. “Can I go now?” she asked nonchalantly. I looked into her eyes to see if there was anything she was hiding from me. She had a blank look on her face but my gut feeling had the feeling that she wasn’t saying the whole story. I clicked my tongue and let her go. She walked past me and left me alone in the bathroom. Something else happened. I know it did, I just don’t know what. Maybe I’ll call Kyung to see if he knew what happened. I walked out of the bathroom and went straight to my room. Shutting the door I pulled my phone out and called him. I could hear the phone ring once, twice, until he finally answered.   

“Oi, what’s up man? Having fun with your hangover?” he snickered. I rolled my eyes then leaned against the door.

“Shut up man, I called cause I wanna know what happened yesterday.” I ignored his teasing and asked him straight away.

“What, didn’t that pretty face tell you? She was the one that got most of your annoying drunken self, well and Hanhae hyung too but mostly her. The rest of us were just bystanders.” He responded.

“She told me but I know she’s hiding something from me.” I explained. I ruffled my hair annoyed then plopped on my bed.

“Well how far did she get?” he wondered. I explained everything she told me minus the whole Jiseok part and waited for him to put his input on it.

“Well that all basically did happen… she just didn’t say what happened before you went upstairs…” he trailed off. I sat up when I heard his words. I thought back when she explained what happened and I remembered hearing her stutter.

“What happened?” I inquired. I heard him sigh and I knew it was something important. “Tell. Me.” I growled.

“I don’t know man, if she didn’t tell you then maybe she doesn’t want you to know…” he sighed again. I groaned angrily at him.

“Just tell me.” I ordered.

“Ask her-“

“SHE WON’T ING TELL ME!” I shouted and was ready to throw my phone across the room.

“Dude chill, just ask her! She’s your personal assistant after all. She has to listen to you. You’re her boss! I gotta go I-“ I cut him off and threw my phone on the bed.

“Ughh!” I let out grunts of anger as I hit the bed with a pillow. “How am I going to make her tell me?” I pondered. I heard a knock on the door and looked at it. “Come in.” I hollered. The door creaked open and I saw her standing there.

“I have to go out to get something. I’ll be back soon.” I could tell she heard my whole rant because of the look on her face. I walked up to her and pulled her in my room. She let out a squeak and glared at me. “Jiho stop!” she commanded. I smirked then shut the door.

“I’ll stop once you tell me else happened between me and you last night. I know there was more that happened then what you said.” I pinned her against the door and looked directly in her eyes. “Don’t worry, I got time it is Sunday after all.” My smirk widened when I saw her cheeks burn at my little mockery of her from earlier.

“Jiho let me go! I have important things to do!” she tried freeing herself from my grasp but we both knew it was impossible.

“Baby don’t resist. Just tell me what happened between us and I’ll let you go, simple as that.” I lowered my face to her level to see her face more clearly. I could see her cheeks burn even brighter as I got closer. “Am I going to have to act out some situations so it’ll be easier for you to say it or can you do it on your own?” I heard her gulp and never in the whole time I’ve known Catori have I felt so much control over her. I kinda liked it, no I loved it. I held her close to me and trailed hot breath over her neck. I smirked when I heard her breath hitch. “Your decision.”

“You and Hanhae had a fight before you left.” she sputtered out. I looked at her eyes and could tell that there was more. That’s not what I wanted to come out of her. My lips were placed centimeters away from her ear. I took a deep breath in and exhaled deeply.

“I think more than that happened didn’t it?” my voice was a low whisper that could only be heard between us. She flinched up when she felt my breath and squeaked.

“You tried kissing me.” she stammered. My eyes bulged and I stared at her. She scrunched her shoulders up and tried backing away from me. “I stopped you before you did though.” She continued. I froze in my spot and continued looking into her eyes. I thought about it and unconsciously my eyes traveled to her lips. She chewed on her bottom lip from nervousness but that only made me stare at them longer. What would have happened if I did kiss her? “I-I I have to go.” She stuttered then pulled out of my grasp and left. I stood there dumbfounded and finally retaliated when I heard the front door slam shut. I almost kissed her, which must have been scary for her to think that a drunk man wanted to kiss her. , I’m such a . It’s different when a drunk guy tries kissing you! What I was doing right now was just teasing so she could tell me. I wasn’t actually thinking about kissing her… was I? I groaned to myself and ruffled my hair.

“Damn it Woo Jiho, you’re letting a girl take over your thoughts completely.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!1 AN UPDATE!!!!! yeah so this happened....-___- idk i dont even know what to say... I HOPE YALL LIKE IT!!  

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤