Ch. 15

Woo Jiho's Personal Assistant?!

Jiho’s P.O.V

We walked out of the club and back to my car. By ‘we’ I meant me and Kyung. “Dude, why didn’t you take her home?” Kyung nudged me slightly. I shrugged and went over to my side of the door. “She was hot and you know it.” he continued talking about the girl I had as my date.

“I don’t know man, she wasn’t that great.” I started the engine and drove.

“No, she just wasn’t as great as Catori.” I hit the brakes and glared at him. “Ah, what the man?” he rubbed his head that he hit.

“Don’t talk about her, I don’t like her.” I started driving again speeding up a bit.

“Right, you just haven’t seen any other girl since you met her.” I saw him roll his eyes at me. “Look, it’s fine if you like her-“

“I don’t like her!” I slammed my hand on the wheel and let out a frustrated grunt. “God, what part of that don’t you get?” my anger was started to boil up.

“Alright, so then tell me this, why didn’t you want her to go on the date?” he questioned me. I squeezed the wheel tighter making my knuckles white. “What did she do that made you in a bad mood?” he continued probing me with his questions that I didn’t want to answer. “I’m not asking the questions to make you feel bad, I just want to help you.” There was a slight silence between us before I decided to speak.

“She kissed the guy.” I finally answered one of his questions. He was silent for a bit until he cleared his throat.

“Did it hurt?”

“What?” I furrowed eyebrows not understanding what he meant.

“Did it hurt when you saw them kiss?”

“Did what hurt?” I asked him now completely confused.

“Oh my god Jiho!” he face palmed himself. “Okay, let try to say this again so you can understand. When you,” he pointed at me. “Saw them kiss,” this time he puckered his lips. “Did you feel hurt by the kiss? Did you get mad? Did you get jealous? Did you feel sad? Did your heart hurt?” he sounded like he was talking to a kid. I am most certainly not a kid. I thought about his words though, did I feel hurt? Mad? Jeal- no I wasn’t jealous, or sad or mad or hurt. No, that would be stupid of me.

“No I wasn’t jealous. I guess I just didn’t expect that to happen, especially in front of me.” I guess I was kind of mad. We reached the house but we both stayed in the car for a bit.

“Jiho, my only advice is if you feel something towards her, don’t let her get away. You’ll regret it if she ends up in another man’s arms.” I watched him get out of the car and sighed. Why does everyone keep saying I like her? I don’t. I can’t. Woo Jiho doesn’t get crushes on other people; people get crushes on Woo Jiho. I groaned then got out of the car and followed Kyung to the door. When I opened the door we heard singing and a guitar, the ? We looked at each other confused then walked to the living room. I saw Catori sitting next to Ukwon who was playing the guitar. I saw the others around them and listening to them. My eyes went back to Catori who was singing in English. I was surprised, she sounded perfect. Since when could she sing? I looked over at Kyung and he had the same look as me. We stared at each other in shock. “Now I know why you like her.” he whispered to me, “She’s perfect.” I smacked him in the stomach to shut him up. Her features looked so natural and in element, if that makes sense. The way her face showed expression made it look like the song meant so much to her. She put herself into the song and was singing it with her all keeping her eyes closed the whole time.

“Would you please stay and, come inside baby. Would you please stay and, please be mine baby. Would you please stay and, come inside baby. Would you please stay and, please be mine~” I heard the guys clap loudly and even cheer when she finished. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled brightly at them.

“Oh, hyungs you’re back! Did you hear Tori?! She was amazing right?!!” I looked over at Jihoon who noticed us first. I looked over at the others and now they were all looking at us, including Catori.

“Yeah, she was alright.” I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly.

“Yeah right! She was AMAZING!” Jihoon flailed his arms in the air.

“I think Jiho just didn’t have a good date.” I looked over at Jaehyo who had a smirk on his face. I glared at him, but he continued smirking.

“I liked it Tori!” I heard Kyung chime in and then sat next to them.

“She even knows how to play the guitar!” Jihoon continued glowering over her. “Show him Tori!” he looked over at Catori and flailed his arms. Ukwon passed the guitar over to Catori and she took it in her arms as if it belonged there. Her fingers played with the strings until she found a beat and began playing. I found it mesmerizing that how she became one with the guitar. I couldn’t help myself from staring at her. “That was amazing Tori!” I pulled out of my daze when I heard Jihoon cheer. “Look! You even have Jiho hyung amazed!” I saw him point at me. I stiffened a bit then scoffed.

“I think you should just stick to the assistant thing. It fits you best.” I walked away to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I heard the door open and I looked over and saw it was Hanhae hyung. “Hey hyung.” I nodded over at him.

“Don’t you ‘hey hyung’ me. What was that about? Why are you always so mean to Tori?” I glanced over at him and shrugged.

“Natural habit.” I replied after I chugged the water down. “Why does it matter? It’s not like she cares what I say.”

“You should go apologize.” He said sternly. I looked over at him furrowing my eyebrows.

“Why?”

“Because I said so.” His voice was threatening. Why should I go apologize? I bet she probably would have said the same thing to me if I played the guitar in front of her. Not that I know how to play guitar, so she probably would have a point… but still. I don’t need to apologize, that’s how we work. We poke at each other she knows that, right? “Yah, go do it. Now.” he pulled me out of my thoughts.

“Why should I? It’s not like she really pays attention to what I say. She’s not going to take to heart.” I filled my cup with water again, suddenly feeling my throat dry.

“Are you mad at her?” he came closer and tried looking at my eyes which I kept adverting from him. “You are. Why? What’d she do that made you so mad?”

“Nothing.” I murmured. She did nothing. Nothing at all (besides kiss Kikwang).

“No, I bet she did something. What was it though? She flirt with another man?” he nudged me trying to get me to talk. I heard the door open and I saw Kyung come in. “Yah, Kyung! Did Jiho tell you why he was mad at Tori?” I looked over at Kyung who had a smile on his face.

“She kissed a dude in front of him.”

“WHAT?!”I winced when I heard Hanhae hyung yell. “WHO DID MY LITTLE GIRL KISS?!” he yanked me by the collar so I was facing him.

“Dude chill- did you just say little girl?” I pulled myself away from him and fixed my shirt.

“I care about her, but as a sister. Now just tell me who did she kiss!” he looked over at Kyung for an answer.

“I don’t know he didn’t tell me.” Kyung shrugged his shoulders. He looked over at me with the same look as Hanhae hyung. “Who did she kiss and go on the date with?”

“She went on a date too? And she didn’t tell me?!” I rolled my eyes at Hanhae hyung. “Yah, tell us.” He glared at me with crossed arms.

“It was some guy named Kikwang who I had a meeting with a couple of days ago. He said she was pretty but I didn’t think he would ask her out.” I looked into my cup and remembered Kikwang talking about Catori.

“Does he seem like a jerk?” Hanhae hyung asked me. I was about to answer but I saw the door open once again. It was Catori. “YAH! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU WENT ON A DATE AND KISSED A GUY?!” I mentally face palmed myself when I heard Hanhae hyung yell at Catori. She looked over at me glaring, but then looked back at Hanhae hyung.

“I was going to tell you but I forgot. Sorry Hannie~” she apologized and laughed nervously.

“Are you going on another date with him soon?” he crossed his arms and stuck his foot out.

“Yeah, this weekend maybe.” I looked up at her when I heard her reply. I saw Kyung’s eyes on me but I ignored it.

“I want to meet this guy.” I heard her groan when Hanhae hyung said that.

“Why? That’s embarrassing~” she whined.

“Please, you embarrass yourself what’s the difference if hyung does it for you?” I scoffed. I saw her glare at me and roll her eyes. “What? It’s the truth.” I shrugged.

“What’s your deal? Does it make you happy to put others down?” her arms were crossed and she was looking at me. “Is that the only reason you made me move into this house for? So you can make fun of me.” she scoffed and looked away from me. “That’s pitiful. It’s also pitiful that your joy is someone else’s pain.” My eyes landed on her with a hard glare.

“And what about you? What, you’re some innocent girl who never hurts anyone?” I took a pause to make sure she knew I was glaring at her. “You act as if I’m the only one who’s mean in this household! You have your temper and attitude too!”

“I wouldn’t have an attitude or temper if you didn’t act so mean all the time!” she tried countering.

“Yah, both of you chill! You guys fight all the time for no reason.” Hanhae hyung cut us off.

“Seriously guys, your fights are pointless.” Kyung added in.

“Now apologize and hug,” Hanhae hyung pointed at both of us. I saw the look of disgust on Catori’s face, which made me smirk. This should be fun.

“I’m sorry Catori.” I walked over to her with arms wide open. She started backing away from me shaking her head.

“Get. Away. From. Me.” she continued protesting putting her hands in front of her. I smirked at her and ran to her. She screamed when I grabbed her in my arms and squeezed her. “Yah pabo! Let go of me!” she yelped and tried pushing me away. Obviously it didn’t work. She’s too weak.

“Yeah right, I know you secretly like it.” I snickered and held her closer. I don’t know why but, it felt sweet and so right to have her so close to me. I honestly didn’t want to let her go, not because I liked teasing her, but because her scent and her body next to mine felt like it belonged there. I pressed my face in her head. Her hair was so soft and it smelt like sweet strawberries, I loved it.

“Yah, why are you smelling my hair?! And I most certainly don’t like it!” she moved her head away from me and looked at me. I heard the others snicker at us making Catori groan. “Aish, can’t you guys help me?” she tried looking over at them but I pulled her even closer, if that was possible. “Ack!! You’re going to suffocate me!!” she breathed. I laughed then slowly let her go. Just when she thought she was free I pulled her in again. “YAH! THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!! HE SAID HUG NOT SQUEEZE!!” she choked. I finally let her go and laughed hysterically at her. I saw her glare at me, but like most of the time I ignored it and continued laughing. “It’s not funny, I could have choked.” She grumbled while crossing her arms.

“No, it’s pretty funny.” I snickered pointing at her. Despite feeling her slap my arm I didn’t stop laughing at her. I saw her walk away but before she could leave the kitchen I called for her. “Yah, you actually sing pretty good. Oh and you play the guitar pretty good too.” I could tell she was surprised by what I said. “I’d work on those high notes though; your chords still need a little practice.” I smirked at her as I saw her roll her eyes and then walked out of the kitchen. I could feel Kyung and Hanhae’s eyes on me, I looked over at them and they both had a smirk on their faces. “What?” I asked them with a curious face.

“You liked that hug A LOT.” Hanhae hyung let out a chuckle. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head. Clearly lying.

“No, I like making her feel uncomfortable.” I told him before walking out of the kitchen. I heard them playing the guitar again. I crept over to the living room making sure they didn’t see me. I saw that Catori had her own guitar now, wow I guess she really does like playing the guitar. Come to think of it, she seems to know how to do a lot of things. First of all, I didn’t know she could dance. And now it turns out she can sing and play guitar? Well damn. I tried listening to lyrics by remembering all the English I learned during school. I saw Ukwon singing along with her, when did this kid learn how to sing in English?! I sighed when I realized that the English I learned in high school wasn’t going to help me understand the lyrics.

(A/N: song)

“They say that love is forever~ your forever is all that I need~ please stay~~ as long as you need. Can’t promise that things won’t be broken, but I swear that I will never leave~ please stay~~ forever with me~” her eyes were closed like last time; she looked so into the song that it sounded like she was the one that wrote the lyrics. “Stop hiding and just come over~ don’t be a creep~~” my ears perked when I heard her sing in Korean. Then I realized she was singing to me… well this is awkward. I slowly walked over to them then sat next to Minhyuk hyung. I saw a smirk on her face as she played with the strings on her guitar. “Should we do another song or rest for the night Kittykwon?” I arched an eyebrow at her when I heard the nickname she gave Ukwon. Kittykwon? Why. Just why.

“How ‘bout we do one more song? Caraphernelia by Pierce the Veil hyungs?” I furrowed my eyebrows at the name of the band. Pierce… the Veil? What does that even mean? Are they like a rock band? What was the name of the song? Carafernanananila? No, Caraphernila? Cara- Cara- Cara- whatever.

“Yeah! I love that song!!” I heard Catori ooze with excitement. I looked back and forth from their guitars as I saw them match their rhythm together. “Sunshine~~ there ain’t a thing that you could do that’s gonna ruin my night~~” I saw her eyes travel over to me. She had a smirk on her face which surprised me. My eyes stayed on her but she didn’t look away from me. Instead we continued looking at each other, it was like we were having a staring contest, only it felt more like I couldn’t look away from her eyes and I hoped she felt the same way. Then I thought about it, maybe the lyrics mean something; what if she’s smirking because of what the song is saying… . “Hold my heart it’s beating for you anyway. What if I can’t forget you~? I’ll burn your name into my throat. I’ll be the fire that’ll catch you, and what’s so good about picking up the pieces~?” her eyes dropped from their gaze on me to the ground. I thought about the song, maybe it has to do with the song. She looked over at Ukwon when it was his turn and smiled. Her expression was different now though, it was as if the lyrics she sang changed her attitude. “So, baby what if I can’t forget you~? I’d better learn to live alone~~ What’s so good about picking up the pieces? And what’s so good about picking up the pieces? Ohh ohh ohhh mmm”

“Aigoo~~ Catori is so cute when she sings!” I heard Taeil hyung squeal. I rolled my eyes at him then looked over at Catori. She seemed different, maybe the song meant more to her. I saw her look over at Taeil and smile, but it was a robotic smile. Taeil hyung didn’t seem to notice and neither did the others; they didn’t notice the robotic smile.

“Thanks! I think I’m gonna go rest now, I’m tired from all the singing.” She let out a laugh and stretched.

“Aww~” I heard them all whine in unison. Since when did they get so close to Catori?

“Yah, that means you guys gotta leave.” I nodded towards all of them. They groaned but slowly all got up. Hanhae and Kyung came in and saw the others getting up.

“We’re leaving?” Kyung looked over at them. They nodded as they walked to the door and started putting their shoes on. “But, but I still wanted to chill here for a bit.” I saw him pout and he started looking around. “Where’s Catori? Did she go to her room?” he looked over at me, “Did you make her mad?!” he walked towards me.

“No! God, why is it always my fault? She said she was tired so she went to sleep. God! Why is everyone she protective of her now? Like seriously guys, you’ve known her for a set amount of hours!” I flailed my arms in the air.

“Cause she’s adorable!” I heard Ukwon shout. I rolled my eyes at him and at the rest who started to agree with him. “You sure you want us to leave? We can stay here longer-“

“No.” I cut him off.

“Come on guys, Jiho wants alone time with Tori.” Hanhae hyung snickered. I glared at him shaking my head.

“No I don’t! I-I’m just tired!” I pushed him slightly. He smirked and started making kissy faces at me. I groaned and pushed him out the door along with the others. I sighed as I shut the door. “Finally,” I took a deep breath in and then looked over at the stairs. Now I can talk to Catori. I strangely wanted to know if that song meant anything to her. I walked up the stairs and over to her door.

Catori’s P.O.V

I was currently covered by layers of blankets and was blasting Caraphernelia by Pierce the Veil through my head phones. I tried my best to hold back my tears, but what was the point? It’s not like anyone could see me right now. Aish, why am I such a wimp? It’s been a year already and I still remember him. I still remember the look he had when before he left me there standing by myself on the curb of the street. I took in a shaky breath and in the tears. I shouldn’t let a tear fall for him. He’s not worth it. This song though, it helped me get back up from the dark hole I was in. it helped me resurface the world and get back on my feet, but now it was pulling me back down. I jumped when I heard my door slam open. Woo Jiho? What are you doing?! I glared at him when I saw his face.

“Yah, there’s a thing called knocking! Ever heard of it?!” I yelled at him. He gave me a shocked looked and then scoffed.

“And there’s a thing called answering your damn door when someone has been knocking on it for like a gazillion times!” I shrunk slightly when I heard his shouting and realized I probably couldn’t hear him because I had my music on too loud. “Plus this is my house-“ he stopped then looked at me strangely. I looked away from his eyes but was still able to see him come closer. “Are you, are you crying? Did I upset you that much? Look, I didn’t mean to make you cry…” he sat at the edge of my bed suddenly a lot more calmer. My fingertips touched my eyes and I could feel the drops of water go on my fingers. I rubbed the tears away and shook my head.

“I’m not crying.” I said flatly. I heard him sigh at my words. “I just, I got something in my eyes and yeah,”

“Mhmmm, sure. Did I really make you cry? Or is it something else?” I stayed quiet for a bit and thought of what I could say to him. If I told him the truth then he would probably make fun of me, right? “Yah, don’t think of a lie. Just tell me what’s wrong. I… I order you to tell me what happened.” His chin stuck out slightly. I gave him a weird look.

“You’re not the boss of me-“ I froze then glared at him. “Well you’re not the boss of me right now.” I huffed crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes at me then looked back at me.

“Look, I want to…  I want to help… you. Tell me and I bet you’ll feel better. Even if it’s embarrassing you can tell me, and if it makes you feel better I’ll tell you an embarrassing time I had.” He scooted closer to me until our knees were touching.

“Why are you being nice all of a sudden?” I looked into his eyes and saw that he was surprised by what I said.

“Yah, if you haven’t realized that’s how we both are.” He scoffed at me.

“Not really…”

“Aish! Just tell what’s wrong! You should appreciate this time since I’m being nice to you!”

“Well actually, you’re kinda being pushy…”

“OHMIGOD. JUST TELL ME YOUR ING PROBLEM DAMNIT.” He yelled which shocked me.

“Fine.” I huffed feeling like a loser. “It has to do with the song.” I started off, “I, I got out of a bad relationship about a year ago and well as most bad relationships, it didn’t end well.” I paused and saw that his eyes were concentrated on me. “We started dating a couple months after I came to Korea and everything was pretty good. We even moved in together, we lived in the apartment that I have right now. It felt like we would be like that forever, but it wasn’t like that.” I ran my hand through my hair as I thought about him. “It turned out that he was seeing someone else, and that someone else was now pregnant.” I coughed awkwardly when I saw the surprised look on Jiho’s face. “I found out after a night class I was taking, he called me up and told me to meet him at the local coffee shop. He told me the whole truth though, how he was seeing someone else secretly and how she was now pregnant. I have to admit though; the kid had some balls to be able to say it to my face.” I let out a bittersweet chuckle. “He never came back to the apartment to get his stuff and it all just kind of stayed there. Even his clothes, a lot of small things too though, like his razor, toothbrush, and phone charger.”

“I guess he didn’t have enough balls to come back to the apartment and take all the stuff then.” I heard Jiho say. I let out a laugh and nodded. “So, what happened with his stuff?” he asked me hesitantly.

“It kind of just stayed there for the longest time, until Chae came in one day and just started throwing his things in a big plastic bag. She ended up burning all his things, which now that I think about it, I could have sold a lot of those things instead…” I nodded to myself. “I’m thankful to her for that though, I know that if she didn’t do that then I probably wouldn’t have been able to get out of my rut. That song that me and Ukwonnie sang, it means a lot to me. It’s the song I always listened to during that time. It matched the way I felt perfectly it also helped me get over him.” We stayed quiet for a moment until I heard a soft sigh form him. “So yeah, that’s why I probably looked so down earlier.” I smiled as I looked up at him. Our eyes locked together and I couldn’t help but stare longer than I should, like most of the time. His eyes looked like they understood me perfectly. They looked nothing like what I expected them to look like. I thought he would have a teasing look on his face, but it wasn’t that at all. It was like he felt bad for me’ I didn’t want his pity though. “So, what about you? What’s your embarrassing story?” I asked him. He stayed quiet for a bit until he took a deep breath in.

“Did you two ever… you know… do it?” I choked on my own saliva when I heard him say that.

“…No.” I answered honestly.

“But you guys lived together. Don’t couples who live together have ? Like I know I would.” He pointed to himself confidently.

“No, I mean we would sleep in the same bed, but nothing more…” I could feel my cheeks heat up. “ANYWAYS, let’s talk about your embarrassing story now.” I tried to change the subject. He shrugged his shoulders then thought about a story.

“Fine, let’s see.” He thought again and I waited to for him. “Oh, this one chick didn’t take the chocolate I gave to her on White Day one year.” He sounded kind of mad when he said it. I let out a small laugh but stopped when I saw him glare at me. “It’s not funny, because of that stupid chick I never got in a real relationship.” He sounded regretful about the situation. I looked him over and realized that even though it might seem like a simple childish thing it probably did hurt him a lot. Maybe he really liked her, and by her not taking the chocolate he just kind of gave up.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know it meant that much to you.” I coughed slightly.

“She was the only girl who I actually liked and I was willing to only look at her, but she didn’t want that. She didn’t want me, she said I looked like a monster to her.” his voice had a sour note to it as he spoke. I studied his features and thought that maybe that one thing, that one girl that changed him. Maybe Jiho wouldn’t be who he is now if she accepted those chocolates.

“I’m sorry, but if you think about it this way, why would you want someone who only looks at the exterior of a person? Maybe it’s a good thing she didn’t accept those chocolates.” I tried to help him lighten up. Honestly, I wanted to make him feel better because by talking to him about my problems it made me feel better, and I wanted to return the favor. “If it makes you feel better I don’t think you look like a monster…” I patted his knee to cheer him up. He looked up at me with a half-smile.

“Thanks, that actually does make me feel better.” He let out a long breath and puffed his cheeks. “Do you feel better?” he asked me with the same half-smile.

“Yeah, actually I do. Thanks, a lot. I don’t think I would be smiling right now if you hadn’t come in.” I smiled at him. “You should act like this a bit more, maybe we would be pretty close if you did.” I laughed at him.

“Yeah, and you should act like this too. It’s not just me who is the problem!” he nudged my head. I shook my head laughing. Our eyes came together again. I stared into his and this time they honestly looked friendly, and cute. I could feel a fluttering feeling in my stomach with each second that passed. We were snapped out of our staring session when I heard my phone go off. I reached for it and saw that it was Kikwang. The flutters in my stomach slowed but they were still present.

“Hello?” I answered my phone. I saw Jiho mouth and ask me who it was.

“Hey Tori! I was wondering, are you free Friday afternoon and all day Saturday? I was thinking maybe you could join me and a couple of friends on a little vacation?” I could tell he was smiling by the sound of his voice. I looked over at Jiho whose eyebrows were raised, clearly still curious to who was on the other line.

“Yeah! That sounds like fun! Where are we going though?” I asked him.

“We were planning on going to the Sokcho Beach , that’s always a fun place!” he giggled a bit. So cute!

“Yeah totally! I’m in!” I laughed along with him. Jiho groaned I annoyance and pressed his ear to the phone making our cheeks touch. I tried pulling away but he held me closer. His arm was wrapped around my shoulders tightly as he tried listening to my conversation.

“Great! So don’t forget! I’ll let you sleep now~ Goodnight my cute Tori~” he cooed. I let a giggle escape my lips.

“Goodnight oppa~” I heard him giggle in excitement when he heard my reply. I hung up with a smile, but the smile quickly turned into a frown when I looked over at Jiho. Well , this is embarrassing. He had a look of disgust on.

“Kikwang? You call him oppa now? You know I’m older than you too! Why don’t you call me oppa?! Huh?!” he growled. “That was utterly disgusting. And where are you even going huh?! His bed?” he scoffed at me.

“YAH! Who do you think you are saying these things to me?! For your information we are going to the Sokcho Beach!” I defended myself.

“Of course he would take you to a beach! He just wants to see you in a bikini!” he exclaimed.

“You know I liked a lot more like five minutes ago.” I sneered at him.

“Are you going to stay there overnight?” his eyes pierced through mine. I nodded slowly, a little scared about what he was going to say. “Of course! Yah he’s going to trick you into sleeping with him! Do think your mom would let you do this?!” he was flailing his arms around. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Yah, calm down! It’s only one night! Plus if he does try anything sketchy I’ll stop him.” suddenly I felt him push me back. “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I exclaimed. He pinned my hands above my head and was now hovering over me.

“You would have been by now.” he claimed. I rolled my eyes at him and tried to hide the fact that I felt very uncomfortable in this position.

“Can you get off of me now?” I asked flatly trying to stop my blush. I saw his face come closer to mine; our noses were only a few centimeters apart. My heart skipped a beat when I saw his luscious lips form a smirk.

“Actually, I think I like the way I am.” His voice was lower than usual. His eyes concentrated on mine, I have never felt more exposed than ever. Minus the time he came into the bathroom while I was showering. The heat ran up to my cheeks when I remembered the incident. He let out a small chuckle when he noticed it. “I don’t understand why you’re going on a date with that Kikwang guy when I’m the one that’s making you blush.” His voice was a whisper as if he only wanted me and him to hear what he said. His face was starting to lower and was getting closer by the second, until his phone went off. I heard him growl and I sighed in relief as he slowly got off of me. He looked at the caller ID strangely before answering it. “Hello? Kikwang-sshi why are you calling me?” my eyes popped out as I hear Jiho say Kikwang’s name. “Oh really? Yes I would love to join you this weekend.” I saw a wide smirk pop up on Jiho’s lips. “Yes, that sounds like fun. Yeah I’ll see you soon, bye!” he hung up and gave me an evil smile. “Guess who’s going to the beach this weekend too? This guy!” he pointed to himself and laughed evilly. I groaned and fell back on my bed.

“Why?!” I questioned the world. He snickered at me then pulled me up to face him.

“Chill, it’ll be fun!” he laughed even louder. I opened my mouth and pointed at him ready to yell at him but he stopped me. “Can’t wait to see you in a bikini!” he winked at me as he got up. “Although, I bet it wouldn’t be that great of a sight to see, I mean I already saw you in the shower and well let’s just say you need a little work.” He snickered and ran out of my room before I could slap him. I shrieked in annoyance at him.

“I’ll show you Woo Jiho, you’ll be looking at me whole time.” I sneered then got back under my covers and planned out my evil plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR HOW SLOW I AM AT UPDATING. I KNOW. I . IM SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT THO!!! You guys did like it tho…. Right? no…. well I’m sorry L I made extra long tho!!! That’s a plus right?!!

DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3