Ch.7

Woo Jiho's Personal Assistant?!

Catori’s P.O.V

I shoved his arm off my shoulders when we were off stage and glared at him.

“I guess someone needs to start packing.” He said in a sing-song voice. I rolled my eyes at him and scoffed. I bite the inside of my cheek and stormed off to find somewhere quite. I found myself in the back alley of the club fuming with anger.

“Tori?” I looked over when I heard my name being called. I smiled instantly when I saw that it was Hanhae.

“Hey Hannie,” I smiled at him. I pulled him into a hug without asking. I seriously need a hug; I mean I’m going to be living with my annoying and rude boss for who knows how long.

“What’s wrong?” he asked worried. I smiled and shook my head, telling him that everything was fine. “No it’s not, what are you worried about? Was it about the whole talent thing Jiho was talking about?” I huffed loudly in annoyance.

“Your friend made a bet with me and I lost, know I have to move in with him.” I saw Hanhae gap at me.

“Are you serious? That’s what the whole thing was about?! Why do you have to move in with him?!” he continued asking questions.

“He thinks my apartment is ‘unsuitable’ for a person to live in.” I put air quotes. I noticed he shifted awkwardly at my words but I didn’t probe him about it. I saw a smirk cover his face quickly hiding his awkward look on his face.

“I told he likes you~” he poked my cheek. I quickly swatted his hand away and glared at him.

“No he doesn’t.” I growled. “If he liked me then he would be nicer-“

“Psh, you don’t know that. Who’s known him longer than you?”

“…you.”

“Exactly, Jiho just isn’t used to him being the one that goes after the girl. The girls usually- no they always go after him and he just picks the one he wants for that short time. You don’t run after him though, that’s what keeps him wanting more of you.” Hanhae looked at me dead in the eye as he explained. “You still don’t believe me do you?” I shook my head and leaned against the brick wall of the club.

“Why would he like me?”

“Cause you don’t fawn over him making him want you even more than he already does. I mean if you were to act like all the other girls he would still like you because of your body.” He seized me with his eyes grinning. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

“Right, cause I’m just so irresistible, you know me; I bring the boys to the yard.” I snickered and he laughed with me.

“It’s true though, if I had a nickel every time I saw a guy check you out… I’d be as rich as Jiho.” He smiled and stood beside me against the wall.

“Tsh, ANYWAYS, enough of this Jiho talk and whatnot.”

“You just don’t want to start developing feelings for him~!” He teased. “HA! I’m right!! That’s why your blushing!!” He pinched my cheeks when he saw my cheeks heat up.

“Why is she blushing?” I looked up and saw Jiho in front of us with a sour smile. “Damn girl, you go from one boy to another doesn’t you?” he chuckled sourly.  I rolled my eyes and shook my head. How is it even possible for me to start developing feelings for a guy like that? “What happened to that chick you were talking to in the club hyung?” he looked over at Hanhae who simply had a grin on his face.

“Oh I let her go. My little Catori needed me so I followed her here.” I could feel his hands land on my shoulders.

“Since when is she yours huh? I don’t remember you marking her with anything, unless Catori is actually completely different from what I thought and already slept with her boss’s best friend. I shot him a glare before walking over to him and slapping him hard across the face.

“Don’t you ever ing talk to me like that again.” I growled before shoving him to the wall and walking away.

Jiho’s P.O.V

I could feel my cheek sting with pain from her slap. She tried shoving me out of the way but I was impossible for her to be stronger than me.

“Yah pabo, go and apologize. You know damn right that she isn’t that type to sleep around with random guys.”

“Shut up, I’m ing done with you hyung! You act like Catori is your girlfriend and that she belongs to you! SHE DOESN’T! It’s your fault that she’s mad at me!”

“Whoa what?! Hold the up kid. It’s definitely not my fault that Catori trusts me more with her problems than you. Maybe if you didn’t give her so many problems she’d like you more! Now go ing apologize to her before I go after her. I’m giving you the ing chance to get close to her because I know you like her!” he shoved in Catori’s direction while yelling. I glared at him before running after Catori. How does he know I like her? Oh , did I seriously just say that? No I don’t like her. Yeah, I don’t like her; I just don’t want her getting close to Hanhae hyung and getting close to my friends… right? Right. I saw her stop at the crosswalk as she waited for the cars to stop. I ran as fast as I could dodge the rest of the people and soon enough I was holding her arm in my hand.

“Let go of me.” she glared at my hand and tried plucking it off. I pulled her with me when I saw the sign say it was clear to walk. “Woo Jiho, I said let of me right now-“

“Or what? You’ll yell?” I continued pulling her with me towards her apartment that I memorized.

“Yes.” She countered. I smirked at her and shook my head.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you, you might regret it.” I threatened walking faster. Will I actually do what I plan on doing if she yells? Maybe It’ll clear my mind and sort out my damn feelings.

“Oh I’m so scared!” she said with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes then pulled her to the side. “Why did you even follow me Jiho? To insult me even more?”

“Just listen to me damnit!” I yelled at her. She stopped when she realized I was serious, “I- I didn’t mean to call you that… I just- I don’t know what came over me.” I rubbed the back of my neck when I noticed I stuttered slightly.

“Okay, so you just call girls s on accident?” she spilled with sarcasm. I looked up at her with a light glare that was soon turning into a hard one.

“I didn’t say you were a -“

“You said I slept with Hanhae, that’s the same thing.” She placed her hands on her hips annoyed. “Maybe if you acted like Hanhae then I would like you more. Maybe I would talk to you more and maybe I wouldn’t think you were such an -" I could hear her gasp when she felt me pull her into an empty alley. I cut her off by rubbing my thumb across her lips… What the actually did I just do? Did I- the Woo Jiho juts chicken out to kiss her?  Why would I chicken out though? Am I that afraid to find out what her lips will feel like against mine? I looked into her eyes and saw a slight tint of fear in them.

“Are you afraid of me?”  She shook her head slowly but I could tell that she had a slight chill of fear in her eyes. I pulled away from her and I could feel her breath out. “Listen; let’s just forget this whole thing just happened. We’ll go get your bags form your apartment and then go to my house. To my surprise she nodded meekly and followed behind me. The whole walk to her apartment and the bag packing was quite. I didn’t try to make her talk instead I followed her silence. Did I scare her that much? How? I didn’t mean to, I didn’t think she would get scared when I did that. Would it have been different if I tried my original plan of kissing her? Ugh, damn she makes me think too much. Why can’t she just be like all the other girls it would be so much more easier to forget about her… right? No, not at all. I looked over at her as she got into the passenger’s seat. Even if she did act like all the other girls, she would still stand out.  No because she’s foreign, but because she has something that brings me towards her. “I’m sorry.”

“What?”

“I- never mind-“

“No tell me.”

“I- I’m sorry, sorry for the way I acted earlier.” I started the engine but from the corner of my eye I saw her lips form a smile.

“Apology accepted.”

 

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M CURRENTLY STUDYING FOR MY FINALS!! T.T I'LL TRY TO GET SOMETHING IN TOMORROW/ LATER (cus its technically June 1) I HOPE YOU GUISE LIKE IT!!!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3