Ch. 20

Woo Jiho's Personal Assistant?!

Jiho’s P.O.V

I could feel my body freeze at her words. She’s moving b-back? “What? Why?” confusion washed over me. Who was that on the phone with her?

“I-there’s something wrong with my mom, I don’t know what but I have to go.” Her hands were shaky and now her eyes kept looking away from mine. She put her chopsticks down and grabbed her bag placing her things back in it. I could see the worry in her eyes; she was placing her clothes in the bag frantically. “I need to get a plane ticket.” She told herself. I could feel myself tear in two; I can’t let her go, at least not by herself.

“Catori, Catori, Catori!” I repeated her name until she finally looked at me. “I’ll get you the plane ticket,” I paused. “And I’ll go with you.”

Catori’s P.O.V

My eyes widened when I heard him say that. Why is he coming with me?

“What?” I asked still shocked by his words, “No Jiho, it’s fine-“

“No Catori, it’s not. I’m going with you.” I could hear determination in his voice; I knew I couldn’t stop him. “Now get ready while I tell the others.” He stood up from his chair and then headed out the door. I watched as the door closed. I let out a shaky breath and fell on the bed. What could possibly be wrong with my mother?

“Why God, why does it have to be her?” I let my hot tears stream down my cheeks. No Catori, you can’t be like this now. You have to be strong; I have to be strong for my mom. I grabbed all my strength I had and lifted myself up from the bed ridding myself of tears. Once I had everything in my bag I waited for Jiho. Suddenly I heard loud knocking on the door until it opened.

“Guys! You can’t come in!” I heard Jiho groan but they all swarmed in.

“Are you okay, Tori?!” they all asked. I let out a smile realizing how close I’ve become to them all. Jihoon was the first like always to pull me into a hug, and then came the rest. I remembered Hanhae who couldn’t come because, well he didn’t have enough money, but like always, he told the others differently. Will I be able to see him again in the future?

“Should we come too?” I heard Kyung ask. I laughed and shook my head.

“Don’t worry guys, everything will be fine.” I tried reassuring them, but in reality I was trying to reassure myself.

“Catori, we should head back soon, like now so we can pack.” Jiho walked towards us rubbing the back of his neck. “I’ll call Min-soo and tell her to pack our bags.” He walked away and dialed a number.

“I’m gonna call Hanhae.”I replied and he nodded.

“We’ll go back with you guys and help out too.” Minhyuk came over and placed his arm over my shoulders. I thanked him and leaned on him while calling Hanhae. The phone rang a couple times until I heard his voice.

“Hannie!”I said a little too happy.

“Hey what’s up dongsengie!” I heard him chuckle over the phone distracting me from my current problems.

“Can you please come over to Jiho’s house?” I asked him sweetly.

“Of course! I’ll be there in an hour! But wait, aren’t you in Sokcho right now?” he asked.

“Well yeah, but we’re leaving right now.” I paused a bit, “I need to tell you something important, but when I see you.” I told him softly.

“You’re making me worry Tori, I’ll be over soon.” I replied and then we said our goodbyes and hung up.

“Ready to leave?” I heard Jiho ask. I nodded and grabbed my bag.

“We’ll meet you guys down there.” Minhyuk looked over at Jiho.

“Fine.” I heard him grumble and then opened the door so everyone could leave the hotel room. The boys walked back to their hotel rooms and grabbed their suitcase. I walked next to Jiho quietly down the hall and into the elevator. I heard him shuffle from foot to foot as we waited for the elevator to get to the lobby. When it did we shuffled out quietly. “You head over to the car I’ll drop the key off.” He handed me the key to the car and stood in line at the desk. I walked to the car in a daze still confused about what was wrong with my mom. When I got to the car I placed my bag in the back and sat in the passenger seat, waiting for the others. I could feel myself get drained from everything that just happened. My eyes grew heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.

~

When I woke up I looked around and saw Jiho at the wheel and the others in the seats behind me.

“Are we almost there?” I asked to no one in particular. Jiho nodded and then looked over at me.

“We’re already on our block see?” he pointed out the window and my gaze followed his finger. I saw the familiar park that we always and nodded then realized he said our block. I looked over at him slightly surprised. “What?” he asked, obviously not realizing what he said.

“Nothing.” I replied then looked away. He drove up to the parking lot and parked next to Hanhae’s car. I saw him come out of his car and smile at us while leaning on his car. I ran out of the car and pulled him into a tight hug. His hug felt so friendly and warm, he was like an older brother I never had.

“What’s wrong dongsengie, hm?” he whispered in my ear then let me go. I forced a smile and looked at him in the eyes.

“I’m going back to the States.” I choked on my words. His smile dropped and changed into a frown.

“Tori, don’t joke with me like that.” he denied what I said. “Did you fight with Jiho?” he asked and looked over my shoulder at Jiho.

“Asih, why is it always my fault?” I looked over at Jiho and smiled.

“It’s not his fault,” I told Hanhae. “I have to go visit my mom, she’s not feeling to good.” I looked back up at him and smiled as I tried not to cry. I could see his eyes soften as he pulled me into a tight hug.

“I’m  so sorry Tori,” was all he could say at first. “I know you’re a strong girl which means your mother must be stronger. Call me when you get there okay?” he pulled away and looked at me with a small smile. “Let oppa know how you’re doing okay?” his hand pinched my cheek before pulling me into another hug.

“Yah Catori, we have to get our bags so we can go the airport I already had someone get our airplane tickets.” I heard Jiho call behind me.

“Yah, he’s going with you?” Hanhae whispered in my ear. I nodded and we pulled away. “Have fun with that kid.” He nodded towards Jiho. “Come on, I’ll help you pack.” He took my hand and walked towards Jiho’s house.

“Yah our bags are already pack-“

“You’re gonna have her the whole time you’re in the States, let me be with her for a bit.” He compromised with Jiho.

“Fine.” I looked over at him and smiled showing him I was thankful. We walked up to my room and saw that my luggage was already packed.

“Wow, Min-soo is really fast.” Was all I could say. He nodded at my statement and then sat on my bed.

“So what happened while you guys where at Sokcho?” he asked patting a spot next to him. Sitting next to him I placed my head on his shoulder.

“Not as I planned, at all.” I replied with a sigh. I told him everything that happened from the beginning to the end.

“That douche bag, I swear to God if I ever see him I will beat the living out of him.” He was furious when I finished telling him what happened. “Anyways,” he breathed when he finished grumbling. “You slept in the same room as Jiho, huh?” he grinned and nudged my side. “How was that?” he asked with the same grin. “Did you guys sleep in the same bed?” I tensed at his question and felt the heat reach my cheeks. “You did, didn’t you?!” Hanhae burst out laughing and hit me on my arm.

“Owie!” I frowned and tried thinking of an excuse. “The only reason we did that was because, because, well-“

“Because you like him!” he teased me but I refused to admit it.

“Nu uh! I had a bad dream was all” I retorted back.

“So you asked him to sleep with you?” his grin turned into a smirk which erupted in a laugh when I didn’t answer back. “Aigoo, my little dongsengie is head over heels for my best friend!” he continued laughing and pulled me into a tight hug until we both fell back on the bed.

“Come in!” I hollered when I heard a knock on the door. I saw Jiho stick his head in.

“Sorry to interrupt whatever was going on in here, but we have to leave. Like now.” he opened the door wider so his whole body was seen. I could hear the annoyance in his voice and his crossed arms. Hanhae let go of me and we both sat up. “Maybe Hanhae should be the one that goes with you back to the States; seems like you like him more.” He scoffed and looked away.

“Aish, Seriously Jiho you’re so annoying sometimes. I’m the one that pulled her down into a hug and it was on accident.” Hanhae got off the bed and pulled me up. “Now go with your boss and I hope your mom feels better.” He smiled at me and pulled me in one last hug. Jiho already had my suitcase in hand and was at the door. “Alright, it’s time for you to go. I’ll let Chaelin know where you are.” He whispered the last part in my ear. I smiled and thanked him then we walked out of the room. I saw the others and Min-soo by the door waiting for us. When we all said our goodbyes Jiho told Kyung to take us to the airport and he agreed.

“Bye Tori! We’ll miss you!” Jihoon cried out and pulled me into another hug.

“Group hug!” I heard Ukwon yell and they all piled on me almost making me fall.

“Alright, come on we’re gonna be late.” Jiho tried pulling me away from them. When he did I went into the backseat and surprisingly Jiho sat next to me. Kyung came in the car and started the engine. The others waved as we left the driveway and went on the road.

After a while of driving I could feel myself getting tired. Before I took a nap I sent a text to Chaelin telling her I would see her when I came back. I dozed off before I could get an answer from her.

“Catori, yah Catori wake up.” I stirred and finally opened my eyes and saw Jiho in front of me. “We’re at the airport.” He told me in a soft voice. Nodding, I took my seatbelt off and got out of the car. Kyung had dropped us off at the main entrance of the airport.

“Stay safe Tori, I love you~” he pulled me into a crushing hug before saying goodbye to Jiho and leaving. Once we had our bags in hand we walked in and went through all the customs and security. After what seemed like forever we finally boarded the plane and set off for the States.

~

My eyes searched the place around me, after the flight we finally arrived in the States and were now walking to the exit of the Airport.

“Aish, I’m so tired.” I heard Jiho complain behind me, I groaned and nodded, feeling the same way. I looked for a taxi to take us to my house. Right now it was still Sunday in the afternoon in The States. My eyes searched the streets until I saw a taxi pull up in front of me making Jiho bump into me. We placed our luggage in the trunk and then got in the car. Once I told the driver where to go he nodded and drove off. Too tired to think, I rested my head on Jiho’s shoulder and texted my brother telling him I would be home soon.

“We’re here!” I heard the cab driver say as he pulled in front of the house. He helped us get our luggage after I paid for the ride. Jiho slumped behind me clearly still tired from the rush and plane ride. I could feel myself get nervous with each step I took closer to my house. Before I could knock the door swung open revealing my little brother who pulled me into a hug.

“Catori,” I could hear his shaky breath rumble. He had definitely grown over the years that I was gone. He was already taller than me and had a stronger body now too despite only being fifteen. “I missed you so much.” his voice was lower now too. We pulled away and I looked him over. Smiling, I pulled him into another hug.

“I missed you too Tony.” I mumbled against him. Suddenly, I felt like the younger sibling instead of the older one. I pulled away when I remembered that Jiho was here too. I could see Tony’s eyes travel over to him and look him over repeatedly.

“Who’s this?” he asked me still looking at Jiho. Apparently Jiho understood because he answered himself.

“I’m Jiho, your sister’s friend.” He answered with the smallest accent. Since when does he speak English?

“He came because, well,” I looked over at Jiho to see if he would say anything. When he got the clue he cleared his throat and answered.

“I came to help your sister.” He said. I nodded but gave him a weird look. Help me? Tony just nodded and then looked at me.

“Oh, uh, let’s go in then!” We walked in the small house that I was raised in. I looked past the old furniture that decorated the living room and skimmed past all the picture frames that surrounded the TV. My feet took me to my old room and nostalgia finally soaked in. The posters of my favorite bands were still hung up and the pictures of me and my friends still perfectly in place. The bed was made with the same sheets and the pillows fluffed at the top of the bed. “I made the bed for you last night so you would feel comfortable and even washed them.” My little brother beamed as he helped me place my bags on the bed. Through that smile though, I could still see the pain that was eating him inside out. I had to go see my mom.

“So, um, where is mom right now?” I asked quietly. His eyes looked away and he cleared his throat.

“She’s been staying at the hospital for a while now.” he answered and I gave him a confused look.

“How long, Tony?” I asked another question.

“Well, for a week now-“

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I would have come earlier.” I lightly scolded him. He frowned and shook his head.

“I didn’t want to worry you.” He sighed. I shook my head but understood what his intentions were, “Mom didn’t want to worry you either.” I nodded and then sat on the bed. My eyes looked over at Jiho who was standing by the door.

“So when can I see her?” I asked him as my eyes turned away from Jiho.

“Um, well, she doesn’t know that you’re here, but I’m gonna head over there in a bit and I’ll call you when it’s okay for you to come.” Tony began walking to the door of the room ad bumped into Jiho slightly. “Be back in a bit.” I nodded then waved as he left the house. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guys, I want to deeply apologize for having such a long hiatus without saying anything. I guess I kind of thought that you guys didn't really like it so I didn't updte it as much :/ I also got caught up with my own personal problems. I'm trully sorry to all of my subscribers for taking so long to update. :(

In other news, if any of you have a tumblr you can follow my scenario blog there! it's BlockB.B.A.P.BTS Scenarios 

Comment and Subscribe~!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3