chapter 2

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

(Dujun POV)

“Hello guys,”

“Dujun-ssi?!” they looked at me with surprised. They deserved to be surprised because I haven’t met them for years.

“Yeah, it’s me. Mianhe~~”

“Wait! How did you know today is..,”

“Hyunseung invited me,”

“Oh...”

“By the way, who is she?” Dongwoon sarcastically asked.

“She’s Suhyeon, our batch mates and my friend,” I said honestly. She elbowed me.

“Oppa! Why did you introduce me as your friend?” she said in annoying voice. I knew they all annoyed with her. Maybe taking her here wasn’t the best decision.

“Oppa?” Junhyung asked, rising his eyebrow.

“Well...”

“Dujun!!” Hyunseung called my name. Beside him there’re two ladies. I knew one of them must be Bora but she???

 

*****

 

“Congratulation, bro!” Dujun wished to Hyunseung. They already lost in hug.

“Thanks for coming dude,” Hyunseung replied.

“Yahh, Dujun-ssi. Who is she?” Bora asked while looking at Suhyeon. She really felt uncomfortable with her presence.

“Oh, she’s my girlfriend,” Dujun hesitated to say it.

“Girlfriend?” Bora asked, disbelieve.

“Well, used to be,” Dujun whispered to Bora and it makes her puzzled.

“Yahh~ Don’t be too close to my wife,” Hyunseung warned but they all just laugh.

“She’s already yours,” Yoseob teased. Both Hyunseung and Bora blushed.

“Bora, who is she?” Dongwoon asked.

“She? All of you can’t recognize her?” Bora asked. They all shook their head in unison.

“Tell us who is she,” Gikwang said. Minyoung mentally laughed.

“Miss, please introduce yourself,” Hyunseung winked to Minyoung. She chuckled.

“Ehemm... Annyeonghaseyo, Park Minyoung imnida!” Minyoung said and smiled broadly.

“Minyoung?!!” they all said, including Dujun. Suhyeon looks surprised! Bora and Hyunseung chuckled.

“Minyoung, is it you?” Dongwoon asked, widen his eyes.

“It’s me, stupid!” Minyoung said and smacked his head. He smiled while rubbed his head.

“Wahh~~ You looks really different!” Yoseob amazed by the new Minyoung.

“Really? Haha~ I’m still the same Minyoung that you knew 5 years ago,” she said and winked.

“But you really look like an angel!” Junhyung added.

“Haha~ That’s too much for compliment, Junhyung-ssi,” Minyoung smiled.

“Guys! Let’s eat first,” Hyunseung said. Bora shook her head, agreed with her husband.

“Okay!” they all said in unison but later burst into massive laughter.

 

(Minyoung POV)

She must be his girlfriend. They still on until now. That’s great...

“Minyoung, why’d you become so silence?” Bora suddenly asked me.

“Nae? It’s nothing. I just drafting something in my mind,” I replied. I can feel that he looks at me, puzzled.

“Drafting something? Are you getting married?” Dongwoon question makes Dujun choked.

“Oppa, are you okay?” Suhyeon asked while offering him a glass of water. Somehow, her action makes my heart hurt.

“Nae~~ I’m fine,” he replied.

“Seriously, are you getting married, Minyoung-ssi?” Gikwang asked.

“No, I’m not, idiot! I just planned to throw a celebration party for my new firm,” I said.

“Firm? What firm?” Junhyung asked, puzzled.

“Don’t tell me that you didn’t know about it,” Bora said.

“Knew about what?” Dujun asked.

“She’s going to open her own architecture firm,” Hyunseung said on behalf of me.

“Architecture Firm? So you’re the only daughter of Mr. Park, the owner of Park Corp.?” Yoseob asked, totally disbelieve.

“Yup! It’s me. Miahne for hiding it from you guys all this while. Only Bora and Hyunseung knew about it,” I said. They all jaw dropped!

“That’s mean all the rumours are true?” this time, Dujun asked.

“Yes,”

“Wait, Dujun, did you follow all of her progress?” Dongwoon question makes me chocked!

 

(Dujun POV)

“Wait, Dujun, did you follow all of her progress?” Dongwoon asked. I fake cough. I can see that she’s choked. I’m busted!

“Errr... I just read about it somewhere,” I reasoned, tried to hide the exact facts. Suhyeon glared at me. I knew she’s angry but that’s my right!

“Tsk... Tsk... Tsk... Don’t lies, Dujun-ssi,” Gikwang warned. I can feel that I started to blush.

“It’s true. I’m not lying!” I defended myself but I knew Hyunseung know that I’m lying.

“Well, okay. We trust you,” Dongwoon said and continued eating.

“So, when will you hold the party?” I asked Minyoung. I really hope that we can have a comfortable conversation.

“Nae? Errr... Still thinking about it but it’ll be in a short time. I’ll inform you guys later,” she said and smiled. Ahh~ How I missed that smile. Why I’m so stupid?