chapter 9

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

“Sorry for making you wait,” Dujun said once he was in front of Minyoung office. He was 15 minutes late.

“It’s okay,” Minyoung said. She seemed not happy.

“I’m sorry, okay?” Dujun beg for her forgiveness. Finally Minyoung smiled. Dujun acted very gentleman. He opened the door for the Minyoung and done so many other sweet things.

 

(Dujun POV)

“So, what would you like to have?” I asked when the waiter was there to take our order.

“Orange juice and seafood...”

“No seafood please,” I immediately said. The incident that happened 6 years ago flashes in my mind.

“Waeyo?” she asked. I knew she was dissatisfied.

“I don’t want to get you to the hospital again,” I said and winked at her. She startled but later she smiled.

“Okay then but still seafood pasta without crab,” she said. Aishh~~ She’s still stubborn as before. I smiled inside.

“As you wish,” I said.

“So, you still remembered that night?” she sarcastically asked.

“The night that I wouldn’t forget the whole of my life,” I sincerely said.

“Oh.. Okay,” she simply replied.

“Minyoung-ssi~~” I called her when we already finished our meal.

“Hmmm?”

“Still remembered our past when we’re still together?” I encourage myself to ask her.

“Of course I still remember. Every single thing. Even when...” she stopped. It makes me curious.

“Even when what?” I asked.

“Ani~ Just forget it,” she said with poker face.

“Please, tell me. Even when what?” I begged her.

“Promised that you wouldn’t mad,” she said. Her face becomes stiffed.

“Promise,” I immediately said.

“Even when you kissed with Suzy,” she said and it does slap me mentally. That’s mean she saw what I’ve done in the park on that day!

“Errr... It was a mistake,” I said, lowered my head. A ton of regretted were on me right now.

“It was past but still it stings my heart,” she said. I knew she was suffered a lot because of me. I’m such a bastard!

“Mainhe~~ Cheonmal mianhe~~” I said while holding her hands. I can see tears are formed in her sparkle eyes.

“I hate you, pabo!” she said and started sobbing. Shoot! I’ve made her cry!

“Shhh... Please, don’t cry,” I said. Seriously, I didn’t know what I should do. She kept sobbing.

“Kaja, I’ll send you home,” I said and dragged her out. Tonight supposed to be our special night but it’s not.

 

(Minyoung POV)

Ahh~ Why must I cried?? What’s wrong with me?! I’m ruined everything! Seriously, I hate myself!

“Minyoung-ssi, are you okay?” he asked.

“I’m fine,” I replied, wiping my tears.

“Seriously, I really sorry,” he said again. I can feel that he’s totally regretted.

“It’s okay. Let’s forget about it,” I said while looking outside. I don’t have the guts to face him. All the way, he never let go of my hand. I just let him. I felt secure whenever I was with him.

“Minyoung, we’re here,” he said, makes me come back to reality.

“Uh? Thanks for sending me,” I said and went out from the car. But before I could walk further, he held my hand.

“Waeyo?” I asked, cannot interpreted his action.

“Let me send you up,” he said. I felt weird. I live in fully secured condo. Any strangers were prohibited.

“I’m fine, Dujun. I can walk alone. This place is secure,” I convinced him.

“Well... Call me when you’re in your condo,” he said again. Seriously, he was too concerned.

“Arasseo! I’ll go first,” I said and want to go but again, he stopped me.

“What’s wrong this time?” I said, half yelled. I already lost my patience.

“Saranghaeyo~~” he said and hugged me tight. I was electrolyzed by his action. My heart stopped beating. I was so shocked!

“I really love you, Minyoung-ssi,” he whispered. Like being hypnotized, I hugged him back.

“I love you to, pabo!” I said while hitting his chest.

“Chinja? Then Dongwoon?” he asked. I knew he was puzzled.

“I’ll tell you later,” I said and winked. He chuckled.

“Okay...”

“I’ll go first, it’s late already,” I said and started to walk but AGAIN, he stopped me.

“Chakanman!”

“Huh?” I said. I’m getting mad! He walked towards me and he kissed me on forehead. I just blinked my eyes, totally didn’t believe with what just happened!

“That’s goodnight kiss. Sleep tight, sweetie,” he said and smiled. My heart flutters! My heart skipped a beat! My heart lost its track! But I still managed to smile.

“Jaljayo~~” I said and immediately left. All the way to my condo, I can’t stops smiling.

 

*****

 

Dujun was washing up himself. He cannot stop smiling whenever he thought about the date with Minyoung just now. He finally managed to confess his true feeling. He was happy to know that Minyoung also loves him!

He was watching TV when his phone rang. Upon looked at the caller ID, a smiled form on his lips.

“Hello darling!” he said cheerfully.

“D... Dujun-ssi,” Minyoung voice trembled.

“Minyoung! What happen?!” he asked. He started to felt uneasy.

“He... Help m... me...” she stuttered.

“Where are you?! Minyoung! Minyoung!”

The line disconnected...