chapter 13

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

“Baby, wake up,” Dujun whispered. Minyoung frowned.

“I’m still sleepy,” she said in hoarse voice. It sounds seductive to Dujun.

“Don’t seduce me for another round, baby,” Dujun said pretending to be . He wants to tease Minyoung. As expected, Minyoung widened her eyes.

“Don’t you ever think about that!” Minyoung glared at him. Dujun laughed.

“Wae? Ashamed?” Dujun asked, still teasing. Minyoung already blushed.

“Shut up!” she said and hid under the blanket. Dujun headed to the bathroom, still laughing.

 

(Minyoung POV)

We finally did it...

We finally together intimately...

Why I cry?

Regretted?

Absolutely not...

I’m just too happy...

I’ll never forget and regretted on what happened last night...

I’m willingly gave myself to him...

The only man in my entire life...

The Stupid yet Handsome Yoon Doojoon...

 

“Baby! Wake up!” he shouted from downstairs.

“What?!!”

“If you didn’t come down in 15 minutes, I’ll eat you!” he shouted. Aishh~~~

“Arasseo!!!” I jumped from bed and showered.

 

At the kitchen...

My nose sniffed something delicious. It’s cheese omelette! My favourite!

“Yahh~ What are you doing?” I asked Dujun once I spotted him in the apron.

“Making breakfast for my lazy wife-to-be,” he said with poker face. He called me lazy wife-to-be??? Wahh~~ You’re dead, Dujun-ssi!

“What did you say?” I asked with fierce eyes.

“Let’s stop bickering and eat breakfast. I want to bring you somewhere,” he said and sat.

“I’m not done with you, yet Dujun-ssi,” I said. His acts this morning really makes me boiled up!

“But I’m done with you,” he said and started to eat his breakfast.

“Dujun-ssi!” I said and steal his cheese omelette.

“Yahh~~ That’s my breakfast!” he protested.

“Breakfast your !” I said run to the living room with his breakfast in my hand. Hahaha~ Serves you right!

Mmmm~~ He’s not bad in cooking. I have to admit that he was lot BETTER than me. This omelette just PERFECT!

“Minyoung!!” he shouted. I stuck my tongue out. It’s funny to bicker around in the morning. Hehehe~~

“Yes baby... You want this, huh?” I said and frowned. He looks really pissed off!

“Give it back to me or else...”

“Or else what?” I asked. He smirked.

“You wouldn’t escape, dear,” he said with naughty smiled. Then, I felt something hard behind me. Oh ! I locked up! Thanks to the stupid wall! He’s coming towards me. Nearer... Nearer... Until our face just an inch apart.

“You lose, babe,” he said.

“Are you sure, Dujun-ssi?” I frowned. He looks like a fool. Funny!!

“Huh?”

“You lose, pabo!” I said and kicked in between his leg. I ran away with laugh.

“Yahh~~ I... It’s... Hurt...” he said with a lot of difficulties. I can hear his manly squeal.

“Hahahaha~~ Mianhe~~ These omelette are mine!” I said and headed to the kitchen.

“Don’t regret if there’re no Doojoon or Minyoung Jr. in the future,” he said and walked towards me. He’s enduring the pain that I gave just now. I just grinned to him.

I’m really happy right now...

 

*****

 

2 months later...

“Oppa!” yelled.

“What?!!” Hyunseung replied. He felt really annoyed.

“I want carrot juice, please,” Bora asked with a grinned.

“But you just drank it 1 hour ago,” Hyunseung protested.

“But I’m thirsty again,” Bora said with poker face.

“You know what, it’s driving me crazy,” Hyunseung said and headed to kitchen.

“You’re the one who make me like this,” Bora said innocently.

“Bora-ssi, don’t you think that you’re abusing your own hubby?” Dongwoon asked. They all gathered for the usual meeting but it seemed like they cannot start it until Bora get her carrot juice.

“Abuse? I don’t think so,” she said.

“Baby, here you are,” Hyunseung handed a glass of freshly made with love carrot juice with stiffed face. Dongwoo, Junhyung, Gikwang and Yoseob already giggled.

“Thank you my sweet hubby,” Bora said and pecks Hyunseung lips.

“Hey! Hey! What’s happen huh?” Dujun asked. Minyoung was beside him.

“Hyunseung being abused by his wife~~” Yoseob said cutely. They all can help but burst into laughter.

“Yahh~~” Hyunseung said. He already blushed.

“It’s his fault anyway,” Bora added. Hyunseung glared at her.

“What? You’re the one who makes me become like this,” Bora said and pouted. They all just witnessed the sweet argument between them with chuckled.

“Good luck in handling your pregnant wife,” Dujun said and winked.

“Huh? How did you know?” Hyunseung asked.

“I’m a doctor, okay,” Dujun said makes them chuckled.

“So, what’s the latest update?” Minyoung asked. Automatically the atmosphere turned serious.

“Before that, baby, are you sure you still want join this?” Hyunseung asked his wife. Bora was 4 months pregnant.

“Of course,” Bora said without hesitation.

“Okay then. Junhyung?”

“Nae? Well, this is bad. Suhyeon has moved into new place,” Junhyung said.

“What?!!”

“Yeah, she moved into new place but don’t worry, I already place the tracking device on her vehicle,” Junhyung said and grinned.

“Thank God that you’re genius, dude,” Dujun said and ruffled his hair.

“Yahh~~” he pouted. They all laughed.

“Dujun?” Hyunseung asked.

“Well, I’ve asked the psychiatric at my place. He said that the alter ego will eventually control its master even if the person didn’t want it,” Dujun explained.

“That’s mean Suhyeon might do something without her willingness?” Gikwang asked.

“Yes. And the only way for us to make her return to her original self is by displaying the thing that traumatize her,” Dujun added.

“So we didn’t know whether she was in usual self or in her alter ego right now, right?” Yoseob conclude.

“You’re right,” Dujun agreed.

“Yahh~~ It’s complicated. I pity her,” Gikwang sincerely said.

“Me too,” Minyoung added. Dujun looks at her.

“Gikwang, about the attacker?” Dujun asked.

“Oh, yeah! Well, he’s professional. I don’t know he get Minyoung fingerprints but he’s really an expert. He’s good in photocopy fingerprints,” Gikwang said.

“He’s a pro,” Minyoung hissed.

“Minyoung, did you ever meet anybody before the incident?” Gikwang asked.

“No, beside you guys,” Minyoung said.

“I assumed that he have met you during or after the party that you hosted it,” Gikwang said again.

“What’s make you assumed that?” Dongwoon asked.

“Well, Minyoung just moved to the condo after she opened the firm,” Gikwang said.

“That’s make sense,” Dujun agreed.

“Guys!” Minyoung suddenly said.

“What?” they all look at her.

“Is it possible the attacker was woman?” Minyoung said.

“Huh? Do you have anyone that you suspected?” Dujun asked.

“Suhyeon...” Minyoung uttered.

“Suhyeon??!!!”