chapter 17 (Doojoon POV)

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

It almost 5 months since the incident in the warehouse...

All of you must be wondered right?

How do I and we know she was at the warehouse?

Remember?

Junhyung has put the tracking device on her vehicle, right?

Thank God that that day we still can make our brain to work well, instead of the shocked that we received...

Frankly speaking, I myself didn’t know that mental illness can change a person that much...

Somehow, deep in my heart, I felt sorry for Suhyeon...

Especially her father, Mr. Yang... :(

She has fallen for a wrong guy...

She’s now undergoing a treatment somewhere out there...

I don’t know where it is but definitely, not in here, Korea...

I hope she’ll recover soon...

It worth to try it, right? ^^

Now, let’s move to our life...

My life with my wife, Minyoung...

I think maybe some of you might think that she dead, huh? o.O

Hahahaha~~ Heroin cannot die, anyway! >.<

She’s doing fine...

And the baby too... :)

Seriously, I thought we might lose the baby...

But, he’s strong...

Just like her mummy...

She’s now 7 months pregnant...

And doing really FINE...

I know she still trauma with the incident, but she’s strong...

I don’t think I could find any woman like her anymore...

For this life, at least... xD

Hahaha...

This is the ending of our journey, for now...

 

*****

 

“Baby! Swear, I don’t want you going through that process anymore,” Hyunseung said while looking at his wife. Bora chuckled.

“Nope! I still want more children,” Bora said and winked. All of them laughed. Hyunseung looks very bad.

“Here comes the baby!!” I said while walking with the baby. I were the one who bring the baby into the world.

“Hi little Hyunseung! You look like your appa very much,” Bora said and kissed the baby. She’s safely giving birth to a boy.

“Omo~~ He’s cute!” Yoseob said with aegyo. Soomin playfully smacked his head.

Still remember Soomin a.k.a Miss No Name? She’s my cousin and now she’s back to Korea, on her husband request. Yoseob is her husband! I didn’t know how they hid their relationship very well. All of us didn’t know that they’re dating each other. Well, maybe I should learn from Yoseob if I want to find another girl. xD

Hahaha~ Just kidding...

“Hyunseung, next time, please don’t faint in labour room, nae?” I said to him. His face turned red!

“Yahh~~ Should you brag about it?” he glared at me. We all laughed.

“You’re the one who really want to go in. But we never think that you’ll faint. Hahaha!” Dongwoon added. Hyunseung hid his face under Bora blanket. He’s funny!

“Hahahaha~ You’re weak!” I said and stuck my tongue out but someone pinched my thigh.

“Yahh~~ It’s hurt!” I groaned. It was my wife!

“Don’t laugh at him. You’ll never know how you’re future,” she glared at me. Now, they all laughed at me. Huhuhu~~ :’(

“Hahahaha~ Serves your right,” Hyunseung said and threw a small pillow towards me. It’s his son pillow actually.

“Yahh~ We’re not in the playground!” I protested. Of course we’re not in the playground. We’re in hospital! But we’re in private room. So, we can do anything here as long as we didn’t bother others. ^^

“Oh, really?” he said and started to run towards me. I ran away! Now, we’re the children-like-parents!

“Yahh~ Stop it!” I said and gasped for air. I’m still tired from helping him to gain conscious after he fainted. He’s not light at all!

“Hahahaha~ Loser!” he said and threw the pillow again. Bora glared at him. Like little child, he quickly pick the pillow and bring it to Bora. I smiled inside. Slowly I sat beside Minyoung. I planted a kissed on her forehead.

“Awww~~~ Here are the sweet couple again~~” Gikwang uttered. Minyoung chuckled.

“Minyoung-ssi, when is your due date?” Soomin asked.

“2 months to go,” she said and smiled. She caressed her big tummy.

“Chinja? Then we have to come here again after 2 months,” Dongwoon said and grin.

“And then, we all have to come here again after 8 months!” Yoseob said happily. We all jaw dropped.

“Seriously?!” I asked. Soomin chuckled beside her cute husband.

“Yeah! She’s 1 months pregnant,” Yoseob said proudly.

“Wahh~~ You both only got married 2 months ago and now she’s 1 month pregnant?” Gikwang asked with unbelievable expression.

“Hahahaha~ I’m strong, okay!” Yoseob said. Soomin pinched his hand. She’s embarrassed!

“Yahh, Yoseobbie, don’t talk ‘about that’ here,” I warned him.

“Hahahaha~ You’re the same, Dujun-ssi,” this time, Junhyung attacked me. Shoot! I’m done. xD

“Hahahaha~~ At least they get married first,” Dongwoon added. I can feel that my face was burning. I took a glance at Minyoung but she just wore a poker face.

“Guys, guys, enough! At least the 3 of us already or father in the making. How about you guys, huh?” Hyunseung sarcastically asked. I smiled to him. He’s my saviour!

“Nope! We decide not to get married we can take care of our little prince and princess of yours,” Dongwoon said. Gikwang and Junhyung smacked his head.

“Yahh~ I want to have family too,” Gikwang said.

“Me too!” Junhyung added.

“Then, I’ll become the godfather for all of your children,” he said and grinned.

“You’re childish!” I said. He still with his grin.

“Well, I’m the youngest in our group anyway,” he said and smiled. We all laugh. The little Hyunseung also smiled. He seemed to understand what his parents and crazy oppas say. xD

“Guys, let’s have a feast tonight! We should let Bora and Hyunseung have their time with little Hyunseung,” Yoseob suggested. We all agreed. Hyunseung wants to follow us and Bora already said yes but the little Hyunseung makes him changed his mind. He decided to stay with Bora and little Hunseung. ^^

 

*****

 

Okay guys, that’s the end of our story...

Our friendship still long last even though I almost ruined it because of a woman...

I realized that we should appreciate all the women, especially our mom and our wife...

I have witnessed all the hardship of them...

Especially when they’re giving birth...

Some of them came out victorious...

Some of them didn’t make it...

I also nervous to wait for the next 2 months...

My little Doojoon will be born into the world... ^^

These days, I can see happiness in Minyoung eyes...

We’re happy that we finally make it together, as husband and wife...

All the things that happen had its very own reason...

Heaven have plan the best for me...

And I’m really thankful for it... ^^

Yeorobun, let’s live our life happily and be thankfully!

I hope to see you guys again in the next story...

(if possible.. xD)

It’s finally the end...

That’s my story, the story of Yoon Doojoon, the idiot, handsome, happy and naughty namja (man) ever...

Annyeong!!!

 

~theEnd~