chapter 5

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

“Minyoung-ssi, when should we start our mission?” Dongwoon asked.

“I don’t know. It’s up to you,” Minyoung said and smiled.

“Both of you must be careful and not get busted by him,” Hyunseung warned. They all already know what they have planned.

“Yoseob, I want the report as soon as possible,” Bora said.

“Okay boss!” Yoseob saluted. They all burst into laughter.

“We need to find everything about him. Gikwang, I hope you can find the information about Suhyeon too. We have to be extra careful since we knew her condition. One mistakes, everything ruined,” Hyunseung said.

“You don’t have to worry. I’m the IT expert here,” Gikwang said and winked.

“Junhyung, keep an eye on her. Report to me where she’s going, what she’s doing. Every single thing that she do, informed me or Bora. Make sure you don’t get busted. I knew that you’re the best to be a stalker,” Hyunseung said again.

“Have faith in me,” Junhyung said.

They are all gathered to find information about Dujun and Suhyeon. They want to know what exactly happened between them and what had make Suhyeon become like that. They believe there’re hidden secret. The 7 of them have become the secret agent to find the hidden truth.

 

*****

 

“Oppa, where have you been?” Suhyeon asked Dujun. She was at Dujun house.

“I’m not going anywhere. I just need some space to calm myself,” Dujun said ni cold voice.

“I’m sorry,” she uttered.

“Nae?” Dujun asked, surprised with Suhyeon. She never admitted her guilt.

“I’m sorry because I’ve ruined your mood that day,” she said again.

“Just forget about it and leave me alone,” Dujun said, still in cold voice.

“I know you still love her,” Suhyeon said. Dujun surprised!

“Huh?”

“I know you still love Minyoung. I can see from your eyes,” she said, smiling.

“So?” Dujun asked.

“Let’s break up and go to her. I’ll let you,” Suhyeon said and shook her head. Dujun looks at her with weird expression.

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, I am. I’m not kidding anyway,” she said and winked. Dujun feels weird with her. She’s never been like this before. Today, she’s become the most gentle and understanding lady.

“But...”

“No buts. I’m leaving now. Go and get her before it too late,” she said and smile. Somehow, Dujun find her smile was strange.

 

*****

 

“Eonni!” Minyoung shouted.

“I’m at the back!”

“Eonni, I have something to ask you,” Minyoung said with serious face.

“Nae? What’s the matter?” Rina asked.

“How long has Dujun become your loyal customer?”

“Uh? Hmmm... Since 5 years ago. After you left, to be exact,” Rina said.

“Mwo?” Minyoung surprised with the facts.

“Yes. What’s going on between both of you?” Rina asked.

“Nae? How did you know?”

“I’m older than you and I can sense that something was happening between you two,” she said again.

“She used to be my boyfriend. She left me twice for other girl. The first girl dumped him because she was betting with her friend. The second girl is Suhyeon. Our batch mates and I think they’re still going on,” Minyoung told.

“If the girl that he always took here is Suhyeon, I don’t think they’re doing fine,” Rina said.

“Nae? What you mean?” Minyoung becomes puzzled.

“They always fight whenever they were here. Never have a peace date. That girl seems to have mental problem,” Rina conclude.

“Oh. Looks like you know a lot about Dujun,” Minyoung said.

“I pity him. He looks like have to be her boyfriend. I knew he suffered,” Rina said again.

“Anyway, thanks for the information, eonni. I’ll see you later,” Minyoung said and left.

“Yahh~~ Minyoung-ssi! Minyoung!” Rina shouted to get Minyoung attention but she already lost into the busy crowded.

 

*****

 

Weekend, at the Hyunseung penthouse...

“Yoseob, any info about Dujun?” Hyunseung asked.

“He further studied in medics in UK. He currently works at Samsung Medical Centre. From the survey I’ve made from his friends in university, he’s forced to be Suhyeon boyfriend,” Yoseob said.

“What? Forced?” Minyoung asked.

“Yup. He has been forced. Suhyeon the only one who confessed to him but he never accept it,” Yoseob continued.

“How that can be?” Bora asked, puzzled. The meeting becomes more serious.

“I can explain that,” Gikwang said.

“Huh??” Hyunseung said.

“I think there’s connection. We all know that Suhyeon was one of the Queenkas in our school. I think she used her position to threaten Dujun. I got this from Suhyeon laptop,” Gikwang handed the a few piece of pictures.

“Love notes?” Dongwoon asked.

“Yes. The stick notes that she pasted it on Dujun’s locker. And I also get the copy of her diary,” Gikwang showed them the copy of Suhyeon diary.

“How did you get it?” Bora asked.

“Well, she save it on her laptop,” Gikwang said and smirked.

“.... I love him to death... I want to be with him... I’d rather to be his mistress... Get rid of anyone that cutting my line...” Minyoung read some of the diary entry.

“Gikwang, the latest entry?” Hyunseung asked.

“She hasn’t updated her entry since a month ago,” Gikwang replied.

“Okay. Good job! What about you Junhyung?” Hyunseung said.

“Yesterday I saw her at Dujun’s house. I don’t know what’s going on but she looks really... Well, I don’t know how to explain her expression,” Junhyung said.

“What do you mean?” Minyoung asked.

“She looks like she’s happy but her smile was strange. I think she’s up onto something,” Junhyung said his hypothesis.

“Well, keep following her. Gikwang, we need her medical record. I knew you know what I meant,” Hyunseung said.

“Very well, Hyunseung-ssi,” Gikwang replied.

“Yoseob, you’ll work on her past. Get to know her history from any trusted source. If possible, try to ask her parents. Do it in any possible way,” Hyunseung said to Yoseob.

“Okay!”

“Minyoung, I think we should play our role,” Dongwoon said.

“I agreed with you,” Minyoung shook her head.

“Okay, guys! Let’s doing this! We have to know the truth. Fighting!”

“Fighting!”