chapter 16

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

“Suhyeon!!!!!!”

“I’m here, baby,” the out nowhere voice startled Dujun for a while.

“Who are you?” Dujun asked. She wasn’t Suhyeon, he thought.

“I’m Sally. Friend of Suhyeon,” she said and smiled evilly.

“No~ Liar! I know you’re Suhyeon. Yang Suhyeon,” Dujun said. By the time, he knew who Sally is, even not 100% sure, but he got the feel that Sally is Suhyeon alter ego.

“Hahaha~ You’re here to find your wife, huh?” she asked and frowned.

“Where is she?”

“She’s here. In a peaceful deeeepppp sleep,” she said and brushed her hand on Dujun face.

“Show her to me,” Dujun said. The only way to defeat her was by psychological wars.

“Come to me,” Sally pulled Dujun’s necktie. Well, he still in his tux. Dujun followed her.

“Here she is,” Sally said while pointing at a glass-like coffin. (can you imagine a lady in a bloody wedding dress lay down in the glass-like coffin??) Dujun speechless!

“What have you done to her?” Dujun asked. He almost lost his patience.

“I’ve done nothing. Just a bullet in her shoulder and a little bit of anaesthetics,” she said. She sat at the corner of the coffin.

“What? Are you INSANE?” Dujun asked.

“Insane? Yes I am! Don’t you even know?” she asked and evilly laughed. Dujun clenched his fist. He no longer can endure the anger anymore.

“I regretted to know a girl, like you, Suhyeon-ssi,” Dujun said in flat voice.

“Hahaha~ I also regretted to know you too, Dujun-ssi. I was hurt by love!” she said, with serious tone.

“Dujun, just talk to her. Stall the time,” Hyunseung ordered through the small communication device.

“I beg you, Sally. Please let her go,” Dujun said.

“Hahaha! Let her go? No way! Either of you must be dead today. Then, I’m happy to live this life,” she said and smirked.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Dujun asked.

“I’m not strong enough to see you two live happily, stupid! I still love you!” she shouted.

“I’m sorry but I never love you, Suhyeon. I just love her,” Dujun said while pointing at sleepless Minyoung.

“Will you still love her even she’s ugly?” she said and put the knife on Minyoung cheeks.

“No! Stop it, jaebal~~” Dujun already kneel down.

“Hahahaha~~ That’s my boy,” she said but still, the sharp knife was on Minyoung face.

“Please, let her go. She’s innocent!” Dujun said again. Tears were already flowing down his cheeks.

“Shhh~~ Don’t cry. I’m always here for you... Shhhh~~” she said and hugged Dujun, as Dujun was a little boy.

“Please, let her go,” Dujun said.

“I will, but promise me something?” she said. She already wrapped her hands around Dujun’s neck.

“What?” Dujun asked back.

“Leave her and love me,” she said. Dujun’s face was blank. He didn’t know what to say! He never encountered with crazy girl before! Maybe he was one in a million!

“No?” Sally asked when there’s no response from him.

“Huh?” Dujun asked back.

“Will you love me and leave her?” Sally asked again. Dujun’s looked at the coffin solemnly. Then, he spotted Minyoung was moving. He widened his eyes.

“Huh? What happened? Why you widened your eyes?” Sally asked like a fool.

“Huh? Nothing, dear,” he replied, still not let his eyes go from Minyoung. She’s trying to say something but he cannot understand it.

“Baby, me or her?” Sally asked again. She really looks like a desperate lady.

“Huh? Errr... Y... Yes...” Dujun finally said. The reason he agreed was Minyoung! She’s mouthing ‘yes’. She also asked Dujun to make sure Suhyeon didn’t know she was awake.

“Chinjja??? I love you,” Sally said and kissed Dujun’s passionately on lips. Dujun’s surprised! He didn’t response at all! For the God sake!

He saw Minyoung’s crying. He felt bad for her. She has to experience it once again. Who doesn’t sad to see her lover being kissed by another girl, right? Minyoung wants to wake up but Dujun say no. Well, through eye communication. He was being kissed anyway!

“Go to hell, !” Minyoung yelled and threw the knife that Sally left on her chest earlier but Suhyeon was fast. She caught the knife and put it on Dujun’s neck. A single move, she’ll cut his throat!

“Why are you so hard to die, huh?” Sally asked. Her face was full of anger.

“I will never die to an evil hand, like you, Sally!” Minyoung said. She stepped out the coffin.

“I’ll kill him if you move!” Sally said and pressed the knife. Dujun’s face looks terrified.

“Try it! I’ll kill you even in the heaven,” Minyoung fought back. She also knew the only way to win this stupid war was mental war.

“Oppa! Looks, she never loves you. She rather to see you die,” Sally tried to provoke Dujun.

“But I still love her,” Dujun replied. She glared at him.

“Then, bye-bye love,” she said and likely to cut Dujun’s throat but her movement was froze by the sudden shot on her neck.

“What... the... hell...” she barely said before she’s fainted. It was Yoseob. Yoseob shot her with sedative bullet. It’s a new developed bullet anyway.

“Thank God you’re on time. I might be killed, you know!” Dujun said to Yoseob. Yoseob grinned. Dujun rushed to Minyoung. She already fell on the floor. Due to shock of seeing her husband almost killed and due to a lot of blood lost. The bullet was still in her shoulder.

“Yoseob, where’s the paramedic?” Dujun asked.

“They’re outside. Why?” Yoseob asked. The police already come into the building.

“Get them here quickly. She’s bleeding!” Dujun said. Yoseob rushed to outside.

“Baby! Hang on! They’re already here,” Dujun said while placing Minyoung head on his lap.

“Mianhe~~” Minyoung uttered.

“No~ It’s not your fault. It’s mine. Just hang on,” Dujun said. He started to panicked. Minyoung lost too lot of blood. It worst! Anything can happen! Especially to the baby!

“It’s hurt,” Minyoung said and touched her stomach.

“Hang on! You must be strong for him!” Dujun said again.

“You know?” Minyoung asked with smiled and tears.

“I know! Next time, just don’t hide anything from me,” he said. His voice started to shake. Minyoung hold his hand tightly.

“I’m so... rry...” she said and fainted.

“Andwae!!!!!!”