chapter 4

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

(Dujun POV)

When I get stressed, I always come here. Even the owner of this shop knew if I went here, there’s must be something wrong. It’s hard to live with this feeling. I’m the one who left her but now I’m the one who really wants her to death. This love sick really makes me crazy... Totally crazy... I love Minyoung but I have to take care of Suhyeon. I’m totally regretted it. If I’m not accepted her, everything wouldn’t be complicated like this...

*flashback*

During school recess,

“Oppa!” Suhyeon called.

“What? I’m busy right now!”

“Oppa, listen to me,” she said in sad voice.

“What? I don’t have time for you,”

“You have to!” she yelled.

“What’s wrong now, huh?” I yelled back.

“I like and I love you! Why it was so hard for you to accept me? Am I not pretty enough for you?” she sobbed.

“But I don’t even like you! I have someone else,”

“Forget about her and start a new life with me. I’ll do anything for you. I’m rather to be your slave. Even be your mistress, I will!”

“Mwoyo? Are you out of your mind? I’m not that kind of guy!” she boiling me up.

“Please, accept me to be your girlfriend,” she said again. I just left her alone.

 

The next day...

 

“Yoon Doojoon and Yang Suhyeon finally a Couple”

“Congratulations!”

“Oppa, saranghaeyo! Xoxo”

 

I took a look at those stupid notes on my locker. What the heck is happening! Everybody looks at me and murmured. I knew who’s behind it. It must be Suhyeon!

“Suhyeon!!!!”

“Oppa? Did you call my name?” she said and smiled annoyingly.

“What do you think you’re doing, huh?”

“Why? Can’t I celebrate that we’re officially coupled?”

“What? I don’t even confessed to you,”

“Sorry but it’s too late. The news already spread all over the school. Anyway, you can’t reject the hottest Queenkas. See you soon, oppa,” she smiled evilly and left.

*end of flashback*

 

*****

 

“Rina eonni! Annyeonghaseyo!” Minyoung greeted the owner of the cafe.

“Oh, Minyoung-ssi!! How are you?” Rina said and hugged her.

“I’m doing fine, eonni. Wahh~~ Looks like your business were doing well,” Minyoung winked to her.

“Aigoo~~ Thanks to you for giving me a chance,” Rina said.

“It’s nothing eonni. I’m glad that you’re doing fine,” Minyoung said, smiled.

“Minyoung-ssi, gomawo~~” Rina said. She started to tear up.

“There’s nothing to be thanks eonni. As long as you’re doing fine and live healthy, it’s enough for me,” Minyoung said and hugged Rina. Rina was a foreigner. She came to Korea when she got married with her husband but within a year, she was dumped and divorced. Luckily they didn’t have any child. She once was their maid but Minyoung persuaded her father to give her a chance to open a cafe. Minyoung put everything on the line for Rina. Rina was too young to be a maid. She’s the same age as Minyoung first brother. That’s the reason Minyoung treated her like an older sister.

“Tell me what you want to eat. I’ll cook,” Rina said.

“Jinjja? I love you eonni!” Minyoung jumped and hugged her.

“Yahh~~ You’re not little girl anymore,” Rina pinched Minyoung cheeks. Minyoung smirked.

“You still haven’t changed,” Minyoung teased Rina. Rina giggled.

“Hey, young boy! Going home already?” Rina suddenly asked her customer.

“Nae~ I’m going home, eonni. I’ll come back again,” he said and bowed.

“Dujun-ssi?!!”

 

(Minyoung POV)

What he’s doing here?

“Minyoung?” he said.

“Wait~ You two know each other?” Rina asked.

“Nae~ We are friends,” I said.

“Oh, really? Why’d you never told me? Dujun-ssi, come and sit here. I’ll prepare something for you both,” Rina ordered.

“But...”

“No buts! Come and sit here,” Rina said and lost into the kitchen. Here comes the awkward moments! Somehow I felt likes we’re strangers. My heart flutters too much!

“So, what are you doing here?” he asked.

“Nae? Err... Planning to have some meal here,” I replied.

“You know Rina?”

“Huh? Y... Yes. I know her for a long time,” I stuttered.

“Oh! Well, I’m used to be one of her loyal and regular customer here. I started hanging out here since...” he suddenly stopped.

“Since when?” I become curios.

“Ani~ Just forget about it,” he smirked.

“If you need a companion to talk, then talk to me. I’m still your friend, right?” I winked to him. Now, I felt more comfortable to talk with him.

“You still considered me as your friend after what I’ve done to you?” he said and looks deep into my eyes. My heart skipped a beat!

“Nae? Let the bygones be bygones,” I said, tried to hide my nervousness. This time, I really hope Rina will come and save me from this situation.

“Thanks and mianhe~~”

“It’s fine. Looks, I still can smile,” I said and smiled broadly. He finally chuckled.

“Yahh~ What’s so funny, huh?” Rina suddenly come and asked.

“I was trying to make him smile. Look at him. He looks like an old man, doesn’t it?” I said to Rina.

“Aigoo~ You’re right. What’s bothering you, Dujun-ssi?” Rina asked.

“Nae? Nothing serious eonni,” he said.

“Are you really sure because your face tell me the other side,” Rina set a trapped.

“Maybe next time, eonni. I really need to go now. See you later, Minyoung-ssi,” he said and left me dumbfounded. I looked at Rina but she just wear poker face.

What’s going on between of them??