chapter 3

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

After the wedding reception...

“Dujun-ssi!” Suhyeon called Dujun. Dujun was already walked ahead.

“What?!” Dujun said. He looks angry. He slipped into the car and slammed the door.

“Why are you become like this?” Suhyeon asked and slammed the door too.

“What do you mean?” he asked, not even looked at her.

“Why are you left me alone? I’m you girlfriend!” Suhyeon said her heart.

“What? Girlfriend? Are you kidding me?” Dujun sarcastically asked.

“Yes! I’m your girlfriend and you’re my boyfriend!” Suhyeon shouted. Dujun stopped the car at instant.

“Huh? I’m your boyfriend? Boyfriend your !” Dujun replied. He really annoyed with her.

“You jerk!” Suhyeon yelled.

“Listen, I’m still stand by your side because you’re sick! You’re mentally sick!” Dujun yelled back. Suhyeon startled. Dujun also didn’t believe with what he said just now.

“What? I’m sick? I’m not sick, pabo!” Suhyeon said and started to laugh. Dujun continued the journey with the thinnest patience left in him.

 

*flashback*

“Dujun-ssi, I hope you can stand by her side until she fully recovered,” Mr. Yang said to Dujun. They’re in hospital. Suhyeon was admitted because of depression.

“I will, Mr. Yang,” Dujun said. He was in dilemma. He decided to break up with Suhyeon but he never imagined that she’ll be too depressed.

“Mr. Yang, I have to talk to you,” the doctor said.

“Dujun, come with me,” Mr. Yang asked and Dujun cannot rejected it.

“I have to tell you this and it’s important,” the doctor said once we’re in her room.

“What happened to my daughter, doc?” Mr. Yang asked.

“We have to assign her to psychiatry specialist. We afraid that she might hurt herself due to much depression, and soon, she’ll develop more mental illness,” the young doctor said. At the time, Dujun felt his world was over. He’ll be stuck with Suhyeon for forever! He was the reason Suhyeon become like this.

“Oh God!” that’s the only words that come out from Mr. Yang mouth. Dujun was really in dilemma!

 

A few days later, Mr. Yang went to meet Dujun at the park.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Yang. I am the reason why Suhyeon become like this,” Dujun said. He was really regretted.

“Aniyo~ It’s not your fault. It’s her. She failed to manage her feeling well,” Mr. Yang said.

“I’m sorry,” Dujun said again.

“It’s not your fault but can you do me a favour?” Mr. Yang asked.

“Nae? I will,” Dujun said.

“Can you please pretend to still be her boyfriend? Once you find another girl, come and tell me,” Mr. Yang said while patting his shoulder.

“I will Mr. Yang. I will,” Dujun said.

“She become like this because she had trauma from past,” Mr. Yang uttered.

“Nae? What do you mean?” Dujun asked, puzzled.

“She’s being kidnapped when she was 5. She was missing for 3 days. Luckily they didn’t want anything and left her on the street,” Mr. Yang let out a heavy sighed.

“.....”

“She suffered from the mental illness since then. I’m sorry because you have to be a part of our problem right now,” Mr. Yang was upset.

*end of flashback*

 

*****

 

What’s with this feeling? Why I always remembered him? Did I still have feelings for him?

“Hey~ What’s wrong?” Dongwoon asked.

“Nae? Nothing, I’m just confused with my feeling,” Minyoung sincerely said.

“You still love him?” Dongwoon asked again.

“I j... just don’t know,” Minyoung said.

“Did you know anything about him?” Hyunseung asked. Dongwoon, Minyoung, Hyunseung and Bora were in the Secret Recipe Restaurant.

“What? Did anything happen to him?” Minyoung asked. She felt uneasy.

“Oppa, should we told her?” Bora asked.

“She should know if her feeling towards him was true,” Hyunseung words makes Minyoung more puzzled.

“What the hell is happening here?” Minyoung asked. She cannot bear her curiosity anymore.

“Yeah~ What’s the matter?” Dongwwon also puzzled. Only Hyunseung and Bora knew about what had happened to Dujun. He only told them.

“But please let this be secret for now. The rest, I’ll tell them later,” Hyunseung said.

“Okay! Promise!” Minyoung and Dongwoon said in unison.

“You know Suhyeon, right?”

“Yeah, we know. Why?”

“She’s suffered from mental illness since Dujun broke up with her. He told me that he had to pretend to be her boyfriend for the sake of Mr. Yang, Suhyeon father,” Hyunseung uttered.

“What? She’s insane?” Dongwoon asked.

“Not insane but she’s depressed. Totally depressed,” Bora continued.

“Wait~ I don’t understand what was happening here,” Minyoung said.

“I don’t know whether he still love you but the sure thing is there’s no special relationship between Suhyeon and Dujun. They’re over for almost 3 years,” Hyunseung said.

“What? 3 years?” Minyoung said, disbelieve.

“Yes. He has to pretend. I know you still love him, Minyoung-ssi,” Bora said. Minyoung seemed to be lost.

“I have an idea!” Dongwoon said.

“What idea?” Hyunseung asked.

“I hope this idea will work. I think this is the only way for Minyoung and us to know whether Dujun still loves you or not,” Dongwoon said.

“So, what’s the so brilliant idea?” Bora asked. Minyoung also looks interested in the idea. They all listened to the Dongwoon’s idea and agreed with him. The ‘mission impossible’ started!