chapter 7

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

Don’t forget the party tonight at 8 pm. Don’t be late! ^^

From : Minyoung

 

Dujun looks at the message several times. He still thinking whether he should go or not. The moments when he met Minyoung and Dongwoon at Rina Cafe still lingered in his mind. He still cannot accept the facts that she’s not his anymore. He already lost his best chance to get back with Minyoung.

 

*****

 

(Rina POV)

What exactly going on between of them? What’s makes they apart?

“Eonni~~” someone called me.

“Dujun-ssi??” I asked. He always appeared whenever I thought about him.

“Do you have some time? I think I need someone to talk with,” he said in sad voice. Obviously he’s in trouble right now.

“Nae~ Anytime for you. Kaja!” I asked him to follow me to the table at the corner of the cafe. It has more privacy there.

“So, what’s the matter?” I asked.

“Well, I think Minyoung might tell you about us,” he said.

“Huh? About you? Is there anything happened between you and her?” I asked like I didn’t know anything. Well, I just know a piece from their story.

“We’re together before. We have been together for almost 3 years but I was blinded by fake beauty of our senior. I thought I love her but it turned out I was being cheated by her. By that time, I really regretted that I left her. I want to get back with her but Suhyeon come and cut off my dream,” he spoke out his heart and let out a heavy sighed.

“You must love Suhyeon too. That’s why you’re agreed to be with her,” Rina said. She’s a step closer to make Dujun revealed his secret.

“Everybody thinks that I love her. I don’t love her at all! I was forced to be her girlfriend. She spread the news of us being officially coupled all over the school. I can’t do anything. She’s one of the Queenkas in our school. I have to follow her games,” Dujun said. There’re tears in his eyes.

“Then, why you didn’t break up with her?”

“I do break up with her 3 years ago but it turned out more complicated than before,” he said weakly. This part, I really don’t understand.

“What do you mean?” I asked, totally lost.

“She become too depressed and was taken to the psychiatric specialist. She’s half insane, I guess,” he said.

“Mwo?!! Are you serious?” I asked in surprised.

“Yeah~ It’s true. The only reason I still standing by her side was her father, Mr. Yang. He asked me to pretended to be her boyfriend,”

“Then, why’d you don’t tell her father that you’re really not into it anymore?”

“I tried but she went to meet me last weekend,” he uttered.

“What’d she say?”

“She wants to break up. She really meant it,”

“Then, you’re free from her for forever,” I said happily.

“But there’s a problem,” he said again. He looks upset. I knew why he upset but still I want to hear he’s saying it.

“Minyoung was with Dongwoon right now. I already lost the chance to fix the things up,” he said and lowered his head. If he knows what they are up to right now, I bet he might kill them all!

“Are you really sure that they’re really in relationship?” I carefully asked.

“What do you mean?” he asked me. I must be extra careful this time.

“The way you look at her. You’ve known her for many years. I bet you must know when she was happy or sad,” I said with poker face. Mentally I laughed!

“She looks definitely happy when she with Dongwoon,” he smirked.

“Are you really sure?”

“Yes. Definitely,” Dujun replied. Aishh~~ This man really stupid! She smiled and happy because you’re here, pabo!

“Well, I guess it’s not too late for you to fix it up,” I said. I have to say it so that he can make the proactive steps to win his girl back.

“I really lost hope, eonni,” he finally admitted.

“Don’t be like that. Be a real man, Dujun-ssi!” I half yelled to him.

“Huh?” he said, surprised with my sudden anger, maybe.

“Only yourself can help you. Think about it and make an action. Don’t regret it later,” I said and left him.

 

*****

At Minyoung Party...

“Minyoung, he will come?” Bora asked.

“I guess so. Well, I need you to look up for him. I might be busy to greet all the guests since I’m the host. I’ll get going first,” Minyoung said and meet the guests. Well, she needs to make friends so her business will going well.

“Honey, what’d Minyoung said?” Hyunseung asked his wife.

“She needs us to look for him,” Bora answered.

“Okay. That’s not a big deal,” Hyunseung said and spread the order to his fellow friends.

 

(Minyoung POV)

“Hello Mr. Shim. Nice to meet you,” I greet one of my guests but still I keep on eyes to look for Dujun.

“Hello, nice to meet you too. Call me Changmin. This is my wife, Sooyoung,” he said. I shook hand with her.

“Wahh~ You have a pretty wife. I wish all the best for both of you,” I said.

“You too, Minyoung-ssi. I hope you’ll be success and find a great man to stand by your side,” Sooyoung said. I just smiled.

“Minyoung-ssi, congratulations!!” someone said. It was a woman.

“Suhyeon-ssi?” I asked, surprised.

“Nae~ You must be surprised. I know you didn’t invite me but as a friend, I think I should at least come and wish you good luck in your business,” she said and smiled. Her smile really freaking me out!

“Oh! Mianhe~ Since you’re here, enjoyed the party,” I said.

“No, it’s okay. I have to go now. I have something else to settle up,” she said and took out her phone but she slipped it. I help her to take the phone as she looks not really suitable to bend down with her over expose dress.

“Oh, gomawo~” she said.

“My pleasure,” I replied.

“Minyoung-ssi~”

“Dujun?” I asked in surprised. He looks hot in that tuxedo!

“What are you doing here?” he asked Suhyeon. He looks uncomfortable with Suhyeon.

“I just stopped by to wish for her. I’m leaving now,” Suhyeon said and immediately left us.

“Sorry I’m late,” he said. I smiled inside.

“Apology accepted as long as you’re here,” I said and winked to him. I mouthed ‘he’s here’ to Bora when I spotted her.

“Congratulations for the new firm,” he said and handed me a bouquet of red roses.

“Wahh~ This is nice! Thank you,” I said and smiled. I really missed to see his smile.

“Well, it’s my pleasure,” he said and smiled. We headed to the empty table and have a chit chat. We’ve become the true friends that night. Many of the quests said that we’re perfect coupled. I was really happy and he too. I really hope that everything will be better.