chapter 10

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

(Dujun POV)

“Minyoung!!!” I screamed her name through the phone. Silent...

What the heck is happening??!!

Without thinking twice, I changed and rushed to her house. For the God sake, I’m freaking dead afraid right now!

I was driving with amazing speed! Well, Kimi Raikonen or Michael Schumacher might cry if they saw I drove... >.<

“Minyoung!!” I shouted her name again, along with the knocking on her door. Still, no response. Rang the bell doesn’t look effective anyway.

“Minyoung!!!!” this time, I knock the door harder until my hand hurts. I knew her house was fully secure (maybe), but I can’t find any device for me to enter the code.

“Welcome... Please scan your thumbprint...” a voice freaking me out. I thought it was ghost but the voice comes from a security device.

Thumbprint? How can I scan my thumbprint when they only accepted Minyoung thumbprint?? device!

I look at the device to find another way to open the door. In the same time, I kept trying called Minyoung but disconnected. I decided to process that stupid thing.

“Access denied!” the voice from that thing said.

“Arggghhh~~” I kept trying with all my 10 fingerprints even though I knew it wasn’t work but still, I worth to try, right?

“Access denied! Please enter the backup code,” the device speaks again. Backup code? Huh? o.O

My head just working hard to guess the correct code because there’s only one try and the door will locked forever!

“261008” under the name of God, I entered the code and....

“Access granted! Welcome home, master...” the device said. I blinked my eyes, didn’t believe that I did it. Oh yeah, I did it!!!! I rushed into the condo and shouted for Minyoung name.

 

(Minyoung POV)

What the hell is happening? Who is him?

I feel the world around me spun. I can’t see clearly. Am I just conscious? I guess...

“Minyoung!!!” I heard the very recognized voice calling out my name. I wish I could reply but I can’t.

“Minyoung!!!” the voice become closer.

“D... Du... Du... Jun...” I manage to utter his name but not loud enough for him to hear. I know, soon he will find me and I was right.

“Minyoung!! What happened to you?” he rushed towards me once he spotted my motionless figure.

“Who’s did it to you?” he asked but I just can’t shook my head. I can see he looks at something beside me. A handkerchief, to be exact. He sniffed it from far and a smirk formed.

“Chloroform?” he asked with smirk. Chloroform? It’s a liquid to make someone faint, right?

I feel that my head started to ache and it was damn hurt! Then, everything was black...

 

*****

 

“Bad news guys,” Hyunseung said through the webcam. They’re all connected.

“What?” all of them said, almost in the same time.

“Someone was in Minyoung condo,” Hyunseung said in serious voice.

“What?!!” they all screamed through the webcam.

“How’d you know?” Yoseob asked.

“Dujun called Bora just now. Luckily he was able to get in Minyoung condo. Minyoung called him before she faint,” Hyunseung explained.

“Mwo? She fainted?” Dongwoon asked.

“Yep! She was fainted by the chloroform,” Hyunseung replied.

“What the hell? How’s she right now?” everybody looked worried.

“She’s fine. She’s with Dujun right now, in Samsung Medical Centre. Dujun will take care of her,” Hyunseung stated.

“Okay. I think we should pay a visit tomorrow,” Junhyung said.

“Hyunseung, I think we should get Dujun in,” Gikwang suggested.

“I think he’s right,” Dongwoon agreed with Gikwang.

“Well, I’ll find the suitable time to tell him,” Hyunseung agreed.

 

In the hospital, a day after the attack...

“Minyoung-ssi, are you okay?” Bora hugged Minyoung tight.

“I’m fine. Just a bit dizzy,” Minyoung said. She smiled to the other. Dujun wasn’t here because he had an operation need to be handled.

“Can I asked you something?” Hyunseung said.

“Nae~,” Minyoung shook her head.

“Did you saw him?” Hyunseung asked.

“Oppa! Do you think this is the suitable time to ask her?” Bora glared at her husband.

“It’s okay, Bora,” Minyoung said and smiled to Bora. Bora pouted.

“So, did you recognise her?” Hyunseung repeated.

“Well, not exactly. He covered his face with mask and hood,” Minyoung said.

“Then, how’d you call Dujun?” Yoseob asked.

“Well, I guess the chloroform that he used wasn’t strong enough for me to faint at instant,” Minyoung said and giggled.

“This is not funny, Minyoung,” Bora glared at her.

“Aigoo~~ Hyunseung, what happened to your wife? Her mood swings~” Minyoung said, caused all of them laughed, except Bora and Hyunseung. Bora was angry while Hyunseung wore a poker face.

“Eheemm... What’s so funny?” a voice uttered. Minyoung automatically smiled when she saw the figure.

 

(Dujun POV)

“Done with your sugery?” Minyoung asked me. I nodded.

“So, how are you doing?” I asked, concerned. Of course I’m concerned about her. She’s my girlfriend anyway.

“I’m fine, thanks to you,” she said and winked. I chuckled. All of them looked at us.

“What’s going on between of you two?” Dongwoon asked. I can see Minyoung chuckled.

“Well, she’s officially my girlfriend,” I said and makes all of them widened their eyes.

“Mwo??!! Are you dating my girlfriend?” Dongwoon asked.

“Dongwoon, stop it,” Minyoung said and laughed. I looked at them simultaneously.

“What’s going on here?” I asked like a fool. Well, I’m a fool at this time. They all giggled.

“You haven’t told him, huh?” Gikwang said.

“Told me what?” I asked again. They’re hiding something from me, eh?

“Dongwoon wasn’t my boyfriend. We all planned it. We pretended to play as a couple to give you a lesson, pabo!” Minyoung said. She called me pabo? Well, I mentally slapped myself. All of them laughed at me.

“What?!” I asked, disbelief.

“It’s true. We didn’t want to see Minyoung hurt again. You know what I mean,” Hyunseung said. His words really stabbed my heart, like a million daggers.

“Dujun, I’m sorry okay for fooling you around,” Minyoung said and looked deeply into my eyes. I believe her...

“It’s okay. I deserved it,” I said weakly.

“Why don’t you make a promise, in front of us?” Junhyung suggested. I knew what he meant.

“For the name of Lord, I, Yoon Doojoon will not hurt Park Minyoung anymore. I swear that I will take care of her even I have to give up my life. I will put everything on the line for the sake of her, the love of my life,” I just spoke out my hearts. It was a sincere promise, comes directly from the bottom of my heart.

I can see Minyoung already tear up. Bora too.

“Wahh~ We’re happy for you, Dujun-ssi,” Yoseob clapped. They too.

“I know this is rush but I want all of you witness this moment,” I paused and walked towards the drawer beside Minyoung. I took out the simple ring yet gorgeous.

“Will you be mine forever?” I asked Minyoung. I proposed to her actually. She was shocked!

“I... wi.. will...” she said and hugged me. I’ve made her cried again but this time, she’s crying because of happiness.

“Kyaa~~ A proposal in the hospital?? Strange but still cute~~” Yoseob said with his-already-cute face.