chapter 1

Leave Me Not ... [sequel to Again and Again]

 

“Baby, did you inform Minyoung to come?” Hyunseung whispered to his wife.

“Of course I do but I can’t find her here,” Bora said while looking around for Minyoung. Today was the reception day for Bora and Hyunseung and the person that they waited most is Park Minyoung, their best friend since high school. They haven’t met her for almost 5 years.

“Let’s wait for her. I know she will come,” Hyunseung said while caressing his wife hand. He knew Bora was sad because she really missed her best friend so much. He himself didn’t know the exact reason why Minyoung decided to leave Korea and went study abroad but the only that he can related was Minyoung didn’t want to remember anything that had happened to her.

 

*****

 

“Miss, the car is ready,” Uncle Sam said to his boss.

“Five minutes more!!” her boss shouted from upstairs. Uncle Sam has been working here for almost 2 months since his boss come back from US. She’s kind but sometimes a little bossy but Uncle Sam really admired his boss. She’s a wonder woman. She lived alone even though her parents were one of the most successful entrepreneurs in Korea. She even planned to open her own architecture firm.

“Uncle Sam! Where have you been?” Minyoung said while waving her hand in front of her driver face.

“Uh? Sorry miss,” Uncle Sam said while rubbing his neck. He’s not too old but not too young. Minyoung always wanted him to call her by her name but he refused. He said that she was his boss and he should show some respects towards her.

“Come on Uncle, I already late for my friend wedding,” Minyoung said.

“Haha~ Kaja! Next time I’ll buy you the best alarm clock in Korea, eh?” Uncle Sam said. Minyoung smirked because she’s the one who late. She woke up late this morning because of the preparation for her new firm. She decided to live on her own foot. Her parents were totally against it at first but they knew their only daughter capability. Her brothers always give full support for their only sister.

 

At the wedding reception...

 

“Oppa, are you sure this is your friend wedding?” Suhyeon asked hid boyfriend.

“Yes. Why?” Dujun asked Suhyeon.

“Nothing. I just feel uncomfortable,” she said. Suhyeon and Dujun has been couple for 5 years but he never feel happy when he with Suhyeon. At first he does but after a few months, he started to found Suhyeon was annoying. He wanted to left her but Suhyeon always wanted to stick with him.

“You shouldn’t felt that way. They’re our mates in high school. We’re in the same batch, remember?” Dujun said.

“Arasseo! Arasseo!” Suhyeon said while stomping her foot. Ahh~ She’s really hard to handle!

 

“Minyoung!!!” Bora said and hugged Minyoung tightly.

“Yahh~~ Behave yourself, you’re in wedding dress,” Minyoung said. Bora smirked. She can’t hide her joyful tears.

“I miss you, pabo!” Bora smacked Minyoung head.

“Hey!! Still haven’t changed, huh?” Minyoung said. Bora chuckled.

“Haha~ Why are you late, huh?” Bora said, pouted.

“Mianhe~~ I woke up late,” Minyoung said, smirked.

“What? Late? How can you wake up late on your only best friend wedding?” Bora asked, pretended to be mad.

“Stop pretending, pabo. I woke up late because I’m busy with my preparation...”

“Preparation? What preparation? Wedding preparation?” Bora bombarded Minyoung with questions.

“Yahh~~ Slow down. Let me finished my words,” Minyoung said and slightly pinched Bora cheek. She just smirked.

“I can’t help but to excited,” Bora said.

“I was busy with preparation to open my brand new architecture firm,” Minyoung calmly said.

“Mwo? So, the rumours are true?” Bora jaws literally dropped.

“Yahh~ Close your mouth a little bit. Yes. The rumours are true. I’ll be run an architecture firm on my own name,” Minyoung said, smiled.

“Kyaa~~ I’m proud of you, girl! Chukkhae!” Bora gives Minyoung a bear hug.

 

(Minyoung POV)

Aishh~~ This girl always wants to hug me!!

“Yahh~~ I can’t breaths, pabo!” I said while trying to free myself from Bora.

“Baby!! I want to be hug too,” Hyunseung said a few feet from us. Yes! Thanks Hyunseung!

“Oppa!!” Bora pouted, embarrassed maybe.

“Hahahaha, cutie,” Hyunseung said and kissed away Bora’s pouted.

“Yahh~~ Don’t be too lovey-dovey in front of me,” I said. They just laughed.

“Yahh~ Why are you late, princess? My wife almost cried because of you,” Hyunseung said. I just stuck my tongue out to both of them.

“Lucky you, Bora,” I said with annoyed face.

“Hahaha~ Someone is sulking~~” Hyunseung teased me.

“Yahh~,”

“Kaja, they’re waiting for both of you, princess,” Hyunseung said, smiled.

“They?” I asked, a little bit puzzled.

“Our friends, pabo!” Bora said makes me chuckled. I just realized that she loves to use word ‘idiot’. It’s a bit strange but I’m happy to see my only best friend is finally married and have a happy life with her husband.