If I am a "boy" that dates a "girl" is it still right?

Coffee isn't a Game you JERK!

I meekly opened the door to look outside before walking out. 

What happened? First of all, I was studying with Hankyung and we almost kissed! But then when Donghae came in he said we were just studying! Aish what a guy....And then Kibum from my dorm came over and I got dressed up but that girly guy Heechul.

But that's only what you know so far. What happened before now....

The clothing Heechul gave me? Yeah it was a cotton candy colored dress... When I say cotton candy I mean blue AND pink. This entire time I've been wondering why Heechul has a dress like that....

Anyway! When I came out on the lollipop, Heechul was right outside! Like a Korean ninja... He put my hand in his and interlocked our fingers before pulling me out to Kibum.

"Bummie!" He called out, waving his hand while standing in the doorway with me. Kibum looked over and smirked.

"Hyung," Kibum laughed as he walked over. "Why did you get a girlfriend and not tell me? And she's so cute too! Cuter than Heebum!"

I felt Heechul clench my hand tightly but when I looked up he gave me another smile. "Of course she is! My little..er...Lexie is the cutest thing in the whole world!" Heechul said cutely. Wait, on top of having to dress up I have to act like his girlfriend?! And he gave me a nickname so close to my real one?!?!  

Heechul suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him to kiss my cheek. I felt myself turn red and I looked away.

"Oh she's shy too! Cute!" Kibum exclaimed, hitting Heechul in the shoulder. I felt Heechul's hands tighten on me but his face didn't change one bit. "But it's okay hyung, she's cute but I met a girl just as cute! She's like a little sister to me! I brought her today! ABear!" He called out and we all turned to the direction he was looking. I gasped, because Amber had just turned around at Kibum's call.

"Wow, ABear? Really?" Heechul asked.

"Well you see... her name's Amber which is like a bear so I started calling her ABear!"

"That's right. KiOppa scared me because he almost attacked me when we first met, but now he's just so cute!" Amber said, coming to stand next to him.

Gahh Amber's so different!!!!

 

So after all the "introductions" were made, we had dinner together. After dinner, we decided to have a little fun. We decided to have a small game of hide and seek. Kind of childish right? But right now, Kibum was seeking after three turns and it was a lot of fun!

I walked through the hallway to try and get to the kitchen, which was the "home" and where I'd be safe while the other two wouldn't be.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I froze.

"H-Hee-Heechul?"

"I know who you are...Sungmin." Kibum's low voice whispered into my ear. I tensed.

"How did you know?"

"I was the one that accepted Sungmin to the dorms... he sent his information, with a his profile picture of one with you in the background. Do you really think I wouldn't know?" He whispered.

"K-Kibum..."

"Don't worry. I don't have any intention of telling anyone... but if Heechul, Hangeng, and Leeteuk all know, it won't stay a secret if you're not careful. I'm giving you a mental caution sign. Be careful...especially of Kyuhyun. And watch it... Amber will try to prove your and Heechul's relationship so if you can't act well, everyone else will know. I'll try to make her drunk so it'll be easier. Be careful, got it?" 

I sighed in relief, glad that he was on my side. "Yes, thank you Kibum."

"Anytime. I found one!!!" He yelled, letting go of my waist and grabbing my wrist instead.

"HEY!!" 

Okay, so maybe he wasn't completely on my side.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm tired, let's stop playing for a while." Heechul grumbled, collapsing onto the couch. Kibum gave me an odd look and pointed his head in Heechul's direction.

"Ah! Uhm.. Chullie Oppa, would you like a massage?" I asked Heechul, walking over and sitting next to him. Heechul gave me a smile, but his eyes showed confusion.

"No it's okay, just hugging you is fine." He said, pulling me close to him and hugging me tightly.

Eep! He's so warm!

"Aren't you two cute?" Amber said. True to Kibum's word, her eyes were kind of blurred over like she was drunk. "Akai kuchibiru, aoi kuchibiru, kuchibiru...." She mumbled to herself, reciting a japanese tongue twister. But since she was drunk it kind of slurred like she was saying "aka chibikill you, oh chibiskill you, kill you...YAH! Heejul and Lexeee! Are you toooo reallehh togethah?" She pointed at the two of us accusingly. I gulped. "Heechul...she goes to my school. We're really good friends and she thinks I'm a guy!" I whispered to him.

"Of course we are. Kibum knows, I'd never be this close to a girl if I didn't love her."

"Pwove it. Kiss."

Heechul glanced at me. "I don't think she wants to kiss me after the dinner we just had..." (we had sushi...raw fish + kiss = yecchhh)

"If you were realleyh togethahh she dun care." 

DANG, she's REALLY drunk. I shall never give Amber alchohol for as long as I know her.

Heechul released me from his embrace and tilted my chin up towards him. He stared into my eyes (meelltt...) before closing his and leaning in.

Is he really going to kiss me? We just met! But he's so cute... NO! I'm innocent! And a "guy"!!! This is wrong! But he's pretty almost like a girl... THIS ISN"T RIGHT! Oh but he's so close...

THUD

Heechul jerked away from me and we both turned to the source of the noise. Amber lay on the floor sleeping. Kibum stood behind her holding a pillow.

O_o

"You're saved. And welcome." He laughed. "I guess I should take her back to my apartment now... Ah wait. I can't do that, you have to come home too. I will... drop her off...at...at her friend's house. Yeah..."

"Does he know?" Heechul asked me.

"Yeah... He told me he recognized me from the dorm." I answered meekly.

"Oh! You're the newcomer, Sungmin?!" Heechul exclaimed.

"..."

"Well you never said why you needed a disguise..."

"Sungmin, or Lexie, whatever you want to be called-" Kibum started.

"Alex between us and Sungmin outside is good." I interrupted

"Ok then. Alex, now that we know your secret, you can count on us to help you okay?" Kibum finished, smiling. A cute little grin...

"Yeah! You! Alex! Whenever you need us we'll be around okay? Don't you dare hesitate or we will kill you!" Heechul yelled, pointing at me.

I laughed and he hugged me to him. Kibum jumped on Heechul's back and we all fell onto the floor, laughing but still hugging.

"Thanks you guys..."

 

 


 

Hello everyone!!!! I am RaspberryTaffy, who was my awesome Chi, sujudork602,'s co-author for this story! She has passed it on to me with her as the co-author now so the story is still hers, I'm just the one primarily updating it. Don't worry! She will edit parts so if some things change don't think too much of it! Hahaa please treat me well! I hope you like =]

 

 

random....I want crepes. Anyone got some?

I want the guy i like to stop ignoring me. Anyone got a magic wand?