Meeting Fellow Gamers-er - Contestants

Coffee isn't a Game you JERK!

"OOF!"

I fell to the floor after I bumped into someone. Hard. I got up first and reached down.

"I'm so so so sorry, mister! I wasn't paying attention." I helped up the person I had bumped into.

He got up and swatted my hand. "Mister?" He asked crankily, in a pretty medlodic, angelic voice. He looked into my eyes and flipped his silky black bangs to showcase his pretty angular eyes. Her pretty angular eyes.

"EHH?!?!?!?"

The girl scoffed. "Just because I cut my hair, now EVERYONE thinks I'm a boy."

"I'm so sorry!" I bowed over and over to the pretty girl. 

She glared at me; then laughed. "Ehhehehehh. I don't care." She waved her hand dismissively. "I dress like a guy sometimes just to mess around."

I looked her over. She was wearing a form(but not bust) fitting red dress shirt a tad too long, hanging over loose black jeans. 

"Oh."

"Yeah." She smiled happily. "What's your na- OW!"

Her head jerked back, and a tall good-looking man in the same outfit towered behind her holding her little ponytail.

"Taffy, what are you doing?" 

Taffy scowled and elbowed him in the stomach. He dropped her ponytail with a groan.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I talking to someone; duh!" 

He rolled his eyes. "Hitting me isn't necessary in a conversation."

"It is when you come up and pull on a girl's hair!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Not!"

"Too!

"NOT!"

"TO-"

"Okay, I'm leaving now..." I muttered and turned around to walk away. A strong hand held me back.

"And where do you think you're going, missy?" The man asked me.

"Away~" I sang before trying to run. His single hand held me back.

"Void!" Taffy yelled and I heard a slap. His hand came off my shoulder. "Don't manhandle her!"

"EXCUSE ME?!? First of all, who are YOU to tell me what to do? And second, MANHANDLE?!?! What am I, a giant?!" The guy named Void yelled.

I turned around at the funniest moment.

Taffy looked Void up and down, but mostly up; into his eyes. "Yeah, pretty much." She said to the pretty boy standing over her.

I cracked up laughing. He towered over me too, but I think I had the brains not to say that to someone who could keep me from running with one hand. Then, Taffy and Void turned around as if barely noticing I hadn't left yet.

"Who are you?" Void asked.

"A-Uh, Sungmin."

"Sungmin's a boy name." Taffy pointed out.

"No obviously." Void retorted. "And you! You're not a boy." 

Oh boy. Or should I say girl?

"Y-yes I am!"

"Lies." Taffy laughed and rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Yes, missy. I know you're a girl. It's so obvious." 

"What's so obvious?" 

I jumped and a-not-very-gentle arm looped around my shoulders. "K-K-Kyuhyun?"

"And more people we don't know." Taffy threw her hands up in mock exasperation, laughing.

"Sorry, hi. I'm Kyuhyun." My boss said, barely smiling.

"Ahh you're that guy from the coffee shop that won five years straight due to Mr. Choi Siwon." Void commented, leaning back on his heels and grinning mischieviously. 

"And we're going to win again this year." Kyuhyun girnned fully now. "Do you know who we have on our team, Heejong?"

Void stuttered and lost his balance; Taffy  supported him up.

"Boo. Hey Heejong, how have you been?" Another voice interrupted.

Everyone turned to see Heechul and Kibum standing nearby. Heechul winked at me and went over to stand next to Void. Then I finally realized the truth.

"IT'S F4!!!!" I yelled, pointing at Taffy, Heechul, Kibum, and Void. (In Boys Over Flowers, the four hottest guys are called F4[Flower four])

"YAH!" Taffy yelled, understanding my otaku/drama reference. And getting mad at it.

Kyuhyun rapped his knuckles on the side of my head.

Ow!

"Ow!"

"Heechul and Heejong are brothers, idiot!" He sighed.

"What?!" I looked at the two of them standing together giving me an exasperated look.  "YOU ARE!!!!!!"

Taffy threw her hands up again, this time for real.

"Moving on..." Kyuhyun glared at Void and Kibum when they started sniggering. "What was so obvious?"

Heechul stared at Void eerily. Taffy and I watched as he shook his head slightly, barely enough for anyone to notice.

Void kept his gaze on Heechul but directed his voice back to Kyuhyun. "It..uh... that... we're going to slaughter you guys this year!"

"Absolutely not!" Kyuhyun bellowed and he and Void started to argue.

Taffy, Heechul, and Kibum came over to me.

"He doesn't know you're a girl?" Taffy whispered.

Kibum shook his head and Heechul put a finger to his lips.

"Don't tell."

Taffy smiled sweetly. "Whatever you say."

Heechul returned the sweet smile; one of the first times I'd seen that expression on his face.

"Hyung, we're going against your brother?"

"And...?" Heechul directed this question at Taffy.

"My name's Taffy. We also have two other people on our team."

"This is going to be quite the competition..." Kibum muttered.

"You're telling me!" I exclaimed. I turned to Taffy. "Are you absolutely sure you're not a boy? You could be part of F4..."

"HELL NO."

 

Sorry for the late updates and such!! And it's so short! But yeahh... it's just become drabble now... I'm studying like crazy and have recently retaken a love to Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, etc. And music ;D KPop, of course hahaa

Hope you liked it!!!! Thanks to Jewell (I got it this time! :D) for letting me use Void =]