First day

Coffee isn't a Game you JERK!

“DON’T!” I yelled at the top of my lungs, but it was too late… She’s gone…

I ran to the street, and saw her body… lifeless…

The ambulance soon came…but it was pointless… She was gone… I couldn’t help but cry… In the hospital room with a towel over her cold lifeless face… I stared at her and cried…. I couldn’t protect her… Why couldn’t I have protected her?! Why am I so weak? Why did I have to make her rush over to the other street? Why couldn’t I have died? It would have hurt less than seeing her like this…

I wanted her to say my name one more time…

“Kyuhyun” I could still hear her voice… Sang-ki… Why did you leave me?

Didn’t we promise to travel the world together as singers? Your wonderful voice, mixed with mine. It was because of you I wanted to sing… And because of you I can’t sing…

It’s been 3 months since you died… can you believe it?

Yet everyday… it gets more and more miserable…

“Kyuhyun, we have a new roommate” Yesung’s voice rang, I didn’t look up,

“Hi, I’m Sungmin” the person smiled at me, but my eyes were still watery…

“Please forgive Kyuhyun, his girlfriend died 3 months ago,” Yesung apologized,

“I see” Sungmin muttered,

“Please feel at home” Siwon said, Sungmin nodded,

“Please feel better ok?” Sungmin said to me, I opened another bottle of beer.


~*~*Alex POV~*~*~

I looked into Kyuhyun’s eyes, that basturd… He’s the reason why my brother died… And I absolutely won’t forgive him for that….

Yesung showed me to my room, and I loved it. It was small, but it was comfy. It was like a rectangular shaped room, there was a window with a seat, a desk and a comfy bed.

“I hope you like this place” Yesung smiled at me, I nodded,

“Thank you” I kindly smiled, then he left.

I closed the door, and started to unpack.

I was pretty surprised when I heard about this place.

But I would have never guessed that my worst enemy Cho Kyuhyun would still be heartbroken. Or that there would be so many people living here… Six to be exact. Kibum, Kangin, Ryeowook, Siwon, Yesung, and of course, Kyuhyun.

Cho Kyuhyun… Ha, the worst person living on this earth… I hated him from the start… Not to mention Sang Ki….

I wonder… Why did Sungmin fall in love with her in the first place?

All she did was break his heart…

Why did Sungmin leave that suiside note to us?

Didn’t he care about the people who actually loved him?

No…

All he cared about was Sang Ki….

If only I could had killed Sang Ki… Then Cho Kyuhyun wouldn’t have to die… But no… Ha, she had to die before I got my hands on her…

“Sang Ki’s boyfriend… Prepare to suffer” I murmured to myself.

I took out a picture of me and Sungmin when we were little and placed it on my desk.

Yes… I look like Sungmin… But not very much, only… well… At first glace, you would believe that I’m Sungmin, but when you look at my face a bit longer, you notice that I’m not him.

“I won’t let you down Sungmin…. I promise you… I won’t let you down” I whispered, and hugged a picture of Sungmin.

Why I’m pretending to be Sungmin you wonder?

Simple.

It would be strange for a girl to move into a male’s dorm right? And it would be better if I pretended to be Sungmin. It’s only best that Kyuhyun knows how Sungmin felt when Sang ki left him. So I’m doing this just to avenge Sungmin.

I finished unpacking and sighed, I stretched a little bit, trying to think of ways to kill Kyuhyun. Poison is a definite no… I want him to feel so much worse then what Sungmin felt.

I got it…

Gain Kyuhyun’s trust, and then hurt him, then kill him…

“Sungmin” said a voice, I turned around,

“Hello, and who would you be?” I politely smiled at him,

“I’m Siwon, anyway, Sungmin, we’re going out to eat, do you want to come?” Siwon asked me,

“All of you?”

“Except for Kyuhyun” Siwon replied, I thought for a bit,

“No thanks, I want to get use to this place” I smiled,

“Alright then, want me to bring you some food?” Siwon asked,

“What are you eating?”

“We’re going to Sushi Neko” Siwon replied, I paused for a bit,

“Um, get me a vegas roll” I smiled, he nodded and left.

I walked out and saw Kyuhyun rubbing his head. Probably because of a hangover.

“Kyuhyun hyung-nim” I walked up to him, he didn’t even look at me, so I sat next to him on the sofa,

“Kyuhyun hyung-nim, are you hungry?” I smiled, he just looked at me,

“Leave me alone” he said, I sighed,

“Come on! When you eat you gain strength!”

“I don’t want to”

“People are happiest when they eat!

“…”

“I’ll make you something to eat ok?” I smiled, and walked into the kitchen.

All I found in the cabinets were a lifetime supply of instant ramen. I started to cook the noodles in water, and then when they were done, I mixed it in powder and walked to Kyuhyun.

“This is what you call noodles?” he looked at me, “We only have Ramen, and you cook this?” he sounded a bit ticked off, “You didn’t even remember to put in the dried vegetables!”

I looked at the ramen,

“Oh, I’m sorry” I said and walked back into the kitchen to put in the dried vegetables.

~*Kyuhyun POV~*

I yelled at Sungmin for cooking the noodles in a terrible way…

Why did he have to cook it in the way Sang Ki cooked it in?

Not even draining to water, putting the powder in last. Forgetting the dried vegetables… it’s the same! Not to mention the phrase, “People are happiest when they eat”

I stared at him with my swollen eyes.

Aish… Kyuhyun… Don’t be a fool… It’s only the guy’s first day here….

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

@Lx:DD: Of course i remember you! why would i forget the one that made the "LX channel" for me? :3
Ha, i do kinda xD it's just that i'd feel uncomfortable using another name! :O i dunno why, i'm just stuck on Alex, but her name doesn't get mentioned a lot in here :P