Under the October rain

Coffee isn't a Game you JERK!

My prediction was right… it was raining, no pouring out like crazy. I stared at the pouring rain. Amber had more classes to attend to, and I hated the rain.

“It’s raining, it’s pouring our Minnie is snoring” I sang remembering the song that I use to always sing whenever it was raining,

“Yah, walk” said a familiar voice, I turned around, and it was Kyuhyun,

“Sorry” I murmured, and just stood there,

“Why aren’t you moving?” he sounded even more ticked,

“Cause I don’t feel like it” I said, when is the rain going to stop?

“Move”

“Sorry, but I don’t really want to” I smiled,

“Why? Afraid of getting wet?” Kyuhyun smirked,

“…” I stood silent, I wasn’t afraid of getting wet, just afraid of memories. I heard Kyuhyun sigh, then he pushed me out into the rain. The rain poured onto my head, then it stopped, I turned around and saw Kyuhyun with his dark green umbrella above me.

“It’s really sad when a man is afraid of the rain” Kyuhyun sighed and started walking, I walked with him.

“I’m not afraid of it” I sighed, he scoffed,

“Then why don’t you walk out into the rain yourself?” he took his umbrella away from me,

“Be that way” I sighed, and took my backpack as my umbrella,

“YAH! That’s cheating!” Kyuhyun yelled, I ignored him and kept on walking, then the pounding rain stopped making it’s sound on my backpack,

“Get away” I said and walked even farther,

“YAH!” Kyuhyun yelled and kept on chasing me, but I ran further away from him.

“I don’t need your umberella!” I yelled and walked away,

“Where are you going? Our house is that way!” Kyuhyun yelled,

“Coffee shop” I yelled back, and walked away from him,

I went to a subway first, and got a chicken sandwich, and got it regular, but with ranch and chipotle sauce. It’s strange people don’t like the two sauces together. Then I walked into a small coffee shop that Sungmin and I use to always go when we were in Seoul. I ordered my favorite, Green tea frappachino. It’s strange, but it’s really good…

I stared out into the rain, ah… Sungmin… Do you know how much I missed you?

Do you remember the time when we were playing in the rain, and mom yelled at us?

It was also the day when you got heartbroken. I saw you crying on the sidewalk, soaking wet. I couldn’t help but cry with you. It was my first time seeing you so heartbroken… You didn’t even notice me when I put the umbrella above you… You were just crying your eyes out.

Sungmin, I miss you.

I miss you so much…

Then on May… When you heard that Kyuhyun was going to propose to Sang Ki…

You lost it.

You didn’t eat…

You didn’t leave your room…

All I could hear from you whenever I got near your rooms were cried.

“Sang Ki… Why?” I heard him cry. When I opened the door to your room, you were so skinny.

Alex, it’s your turn. Remember to kill Kyuhyun. The reason why your brother died. Don’t let anything get in your way. The only question is… How do I gain is trust?

I’m sorry God. But this is my decision. And I won’t stop for anything till I see him dead.

I’m sorry Sungmin. Whenever I said that I would kill Sang Ki or Kyuhyun, you would stop me.

You would always say, “When you love someone, let them go”

But why?

You loved her more than Kyuhyun correct?

Why did you hurt yourself so much for her?

Did she know any pain you went through?

You helped her when she didn’t know it. All she saw was Kyuhyun.

I finished my sandwich and started to read my text books. So many words. But good thing I’m smart right?

I’m only 19 but I’m in my 3rd year of college.

I finished high school quickly because, well… It was simple.

“Need help?”

I looked up and saw a male in front of me.

“Um, it’s ok, it’s just reading” I smiled at him,

“I’m Hankyung by the way” the man smiled at me and offered me his hand, I shook it.

“I’m Sungmin.”

“Is this your first time here?” he looked at me,

“I just moved here” I smiled at him,

“That would explain it” Hankyung smiled,

“How?” I was confused,

“I work here, and a lot of people come here from Kunghee University”

“Oh” I said, then it was silent

“Are you a transfer student?” I asked breaking the silence, he had somewhat good Korean, but his accent,

“Yep, I’m moving to Korea for my career” he smirked,

“That’s brave of you” I said looking at him, “Where are you from?”

“China” he replied, “So you’re living with Kangin shii?”

“Yeah, how did you know?”

“I’m your next door neighbor, we’re going to see each other often” he smiled,

“Really? Who do you live with?”

“Heechul, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Leeteuk.”

“Why do so many people live in one dorm?”

“The more people, the less living expenses” Hankyung shrugged,

Then thunder cracked, I jumped a bit, and Hankyung started to chuckle.

“Scared of the thunder?” he asked,

“Just when the sound is loud and you don’t expect it” I laughed uncomfortably,

We both started talking, apparently Hankyung’s Chinese name was Hangeng. Also, he worked at the coffee shop.

I looked behind Hangeng, and saw a familiar figure. I didn’t take a good look at the person since he soon left.

~*Kyuhyun POV*~

I sat behind Sungmin and heard his conversation with Hangeng. It’s the same.

The sandwich for one. Chipotle and ranch. The drink, green tea frapachino. And even the fear of thunder. It’s all the same.

Why does this person exist?

Why does he remind me of Sang Ki when I’m trying to forget?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Todobobo: I was really sad when i couldn't post :( oh well, more time to write more chappies!! :D and thanks! i'll work hard! :D fighting!!!! :D

@LX:DD: LOL! Thanks for always giving me something to read! (it's always entertaining! in a nice nice way xD)
And i'm from America, and ha, i usually post the chapter up (for LWFI) at like noon (AKA when i wake up xD) And trust me hun, if my English was good, i wouldn't be making a C in English! :( (Well, i am asian lol xD)