Getting a job?!

Coffee isn't a Game you JERK!

~*Alex POV*~

ALRIGHT! THIS IS THE DAY I MUST GET A JOB!

...But where?

Hmm....

I walked out of the place, 

it's been about 2 months since I came here.... Sigh... and 2 more months since Sungmin's death....

URGH! I hate you Cho Kyuhyun!

"Oh, Sungmin." 

I looked up and saw Hangeng smiling at me, I looked around... I'm at the coffee shop?

"How'd I get here?" I asked myself outloud,

"Because you missed me" Hangeng smirked, I smiled back,

"You wish!" I smiled,

"Hey, are you looking for a job? We're hiring since some guy quit yesterday to go work at the church."

"Really?" I smiled, "That'd be great!"

"Great, Just go and talk to the manager and ask him!" Hangeng said, 

"Can you show me where it is?" I asked, he nodded and brought me to the back room/kitchen. Sitting on one of the counters with a young man with caramel hair, ruffling through papers. Hangeng cleared his throat and he looked up.

"Leeteuk? This guy wants Siwon's job." Leeteuk smiled and jumped off the counter.

'Boy...those dimples are so cute!' I thought to myself.

"Hi, nice to meet you! You want a job here?" He asked me. I nodded shyly, overwhelmed by those dimples.

"Well then, you can try out the job for a couple days and if we like you, we'll keep you. That sound good?" I nodded eagerly.

"That'd be wonderful!" He smiled again and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you. As you know, I'm Leeteuk and you've met Hangeng."

"I'm Sungmin."

"Welcome to our shop Sungmin. Oh and for future reference, you don't have to pretend to be a boy around Hangeng and me." He winked and I gaped at him, too shocked to melt.

"You..you know?"

"Your lashes are too long, you're too slim and curvy, and you've just got a feminine look to ya. You can pretend to the customers if you like, but back here, you can be a girl. Okay with you?" I nodded and smiled.

"Yes. Thank you Leeteuk!" He smiled again and started to walk into an office connected to the back room.

"Oh and since you're a girl, you can call me Teukie."

"Oh! Thank you Teukie!!"