A girl?

Coffee isn't a Game you JERK!

"K-Kyu-Kyuhyun..." I stuttered. What if he found out my secret? What if he knew I wasn't Sungmin and kick me out of the apartment?? I wouldn't get to have my revenge! But wait...

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!?!" I shrieked. Kyuhyun jumped up and immediately covered my mouth.

"Are you stupid? Don't yell it out like that. We're at a work convention, remember? Leeteuk and Hangeng couldn't come so I pulled you along instead. We were late so there was only one room left and since it's two guys it's okay, but now you're telling me you're a girl?!!?" Kyuhyun quickly explained and exclaimed.

"Then why were you on the floor?" I asked, pointing at the hard looking bamboo wood floor.

"You pushed me off last night, remember?" He grumbled. "I climbed on the bed after I finished showering and you were asleep, but then after a while you just pushed me off." I gasped and put my hands together in a sorry sorry motion.

"Sorry sorry sorry!!!"

"Eh whatever. So. You're a girl?" Kyuhyun asked. I opened my mouth to stall so I could think of an excuse, but suddenly our door busted open and Heechul and Kibum fell onto the floor of our hotel room.

"..."

"Sorry!" Kibum said as he picked himself up off the floor. Heechul winked at me while getting up behind Kibum's back.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Uh! Us? Well...uhm..." Kibum stuttered and Heechul pushed him aside.

"Leeteuk and Hangeng asked us to come in place of them. So we're here! We got the key from the receptionist." Heechul explained. Kibum plopped down onto the bed beside me and smiled.

"We told you we'd help you, Alex." He mouthed.

I smiled and nodded.

"Uh... I'm going to go wash up. Any specific outfit we have to wear today, Kyuhyun?" I questioned as I made my way to my suitcase in the corner of the room.

"Just wear your work uniform. Wear comfortable shoes though and don't wear too many layers. There's going to be a competition thing and it involves a lot of moving around. Our cafe has won for five years straight because of Siwon and I expect you three to help us win again! UNDERSTAND?!" 

Heechul, Kibum, and I jumped back at Kyuhyun's sudden boss-like attitude.

"Yessir..." 

"But what if I mess up my hair?!" Heechul whined.

"TIE IT UP!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"..."

Kyuhyun seemed to have forgotten about me being a girl... thank god for Heechul and Kibum....

 

 


 

Sorry it's such a short chapter! I don't really know what to do in situations like that so I stuck in a little surprise hahaa. 

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!