Study Session Gone Awry

Coffee isn't a Game you JERK!

 

~~~~~~~~~Leeteuk POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I touched my cheek....

Did she just...Kiss me?

No... No Leeteuk! Just go to work!

Alright! time to clean the storeroom!

~~~~~~~~~~Hangeng POV~~~~~~~~~

She's asleep... What the heck? 

Well... It's been a hard week for her since Kyuhyun and everything ~__~ urgh, evil Kyu!

She's in my apartment since she's too scared to go back to her place (even though my place is right next to hers...)

I stared at her, then started to play with her hair....She's so cute asleep....

I started to lean towards her and was inches away from her face.

"Do you know how cute you are?" I sighed, watching her shoulders rise up and down with her steady breathing. "Really...how can so many boys live with you without realizing what you are?" She made a small sighing sound and I smiled.

"H-Hangeng(yes its switching between "Geng" and "Kyung" sorry...)...Hangeng..." My eyes widened as I stared at her. She was talking in her sleep! "Hangeng..." I started to lean closer to her. Pretty soon, if I moved, I'd be kissing her. "Help me..." she mumbled, my eyes widened,

What?

"What's wrong?" I asked her,

"Sungmin...is dead... Please... Save me..." 

"What do you mean?"

"I'm all alone...."

"What's your name then?!"

"Al...Lex..."

"Then who's Sungmin?"

"My...brother" she sniffed, "He's...gone...."

I slowly pulled her hair back, "He's not gone....."

Tears started to fall from her eyes, "Please...help me..."

I slowly hugged her, and kissed her cheek, "Oppa will protect you" I told her,

Her eyes suddenly opened, as she stared at me, "Han...Geng...." I held her tighter,

"Don't be hurt anymore.... I'll protect you Alex"

~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~

O___O How did he know my name's Alex!? I've been hiding under Sungmin's name this entire time!

He held me, really tightly... with my head resting on his chest, one head on my head, the other around my waist. I closed my eyes...

He's so warm...

there was a knock at the door, but I didn't want to leave him... He's just too warm....

"HANGENG!" The door to his bedroom flew open, but I didn't care

"Yes Heechul, what is it?" Hangeng asked the voice, I turned around to see who it was...Is that a girl?

"Yah Geng, what's with the cute girl? Are you cheating on me?" the girl yelled. I stared at Hangeng before pushing out of his arms.

"YAH!! KIM HEECHUL!!" Hangeng yelled. I turned around and glared at Heechul, making her back away,

“Aish, at least tell me when you have a girl over!” she sighed,

“Hyung~~” Hangeng pouted, my eyes widened,

“HYUNG?!?!” I asked him,

“Yes, I’m a male believe it or not! I can’t blame you for thinking I was an abnormally GORGEOUS girl!” Heechul sang, “I’ll leave you two alone now! Be safe and use protection!” he said and closed the door. I stared at the shut door, then turned around to Hangeng who was beet red.

“D-don’t mind him… Heechul’s just weird like that” Hangeng laughed,

…Does he like me?

“Ah, no it’s okay” I smiled, as I leaned in to kiss his cheek. However, this time the door banged open again and this time, I jumped. Now, it was a sweet smiling boy standing in the doorway.

"Hyung-Oh, you have company. Sorry sorry sorry sorry!" He said, clasping his hands together and bowing. Hankyung laughed and stood up.

"No it's okay, we were just studying, Donghae."

...what?

"Oh, alright. Heechul told me to get you for dinner-"

"I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK FIRST, YOU STUPID FISH!" I heard Heechul yell. Donghae jumped and ran over to me.

"Help me, he's going to sic Heebum on me!" I laughed.

"Heebum?"

"HEECHUL HYUNG!! HEEBUM!! KIBUM'S HERE AND HE BROUGHT FOOD!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

Wait, Kibum like the one in my dorm? Oh shoot! He can't know I'm a girl!

I gaped at Hangeng.

"Hangeng, what am I going to do?" He thought for moment then his face lit up.

"Heechul! Get in here! And bring makeup and girl's clothes!" In a few minutes, Heechul was in Hankyung's room, pushing me into a chair.

"Fishy, go distract Kibum. Tell him I'm wrapping up a phone call." Donghae nodded and ran out.

"Gengie, go help." Hangeng hesitated, but left when Heechul glared at him. The door closed behind him and Heechul stared at me for a moment.

"How  the heck do I make you look even prettier? It's practically impossible!" I blushed and he smiled.

"Oh, I have the perfect idea!" He propped open a small box and smirked at me.

"Close your eyes." I did as he said and immediately felt brushes flying all over my face.

"Yah-" I started but Heechul stuck a lollipop in my mouth to keep me from talking.

"Keep that in your mouth while Kibum's here so he doesn't recognize your voice."

"Mm!"

"You don't want him to know its you right?" I nodded and he smiled nicely.

Ohmigod he looks so hot when he smiles like that!!

"Then let me do this...okay?" I nodded again and closed my eyes. Now instead of brushes I felt sharp stuff. What is he doing, drawing on my face with pencils? Geez...

Then after a while, he backed away and tossed me some clothes.

"When you come outside, tell Kibum you're my girlfriend, okay?" I cocked an eyebrow at him and he shrugged.

"He'll never believe it if you say Hangeng." I nodded again.

"Change." I stood frozen for a while, holding the clothes and staring at him. He eventually rolled his eyes and turned away.

"Fine, I'll leave." He walked out the door and shut it behind him. I looked down at the clothes he gave me.

Fine...as long as Kibum doesn't realize...

 

~~~ 

~~~~~~~