WHAT DID SHE SAY?!?

Coffee isn't a Game you JERK!

"Run, girhlie. RUN!" Miss-I-Can't-Talk hissed to me before taking off down on side of the stage. Scared and frightened (and being yelled at by a just returned Kyuhyun), I ran down the other side. The other girl suddenly tripped over a loose lace on her shoe and I got lost.

Now what was I supposed to do if I couldn't follow her? 

"Looks like Sungmin-sshi is scared for his competitor! How sweet! But he doesn't have time to be worried, he has to get moving!"

Moving? Where the heck am I supposed to move?

"MOVE YOUR PUNY-" I heard Kyuhyun shout and stop. Thanks, Heechul and Kibum. 

Move, huh? Maybe I can gain favor and a little help... I hope she's not- nope. She is. Miss-Words-You-Can't-Understand is pretty heavy. For a midget.

"Thanks."

I UNDERSTOOD TWO WORDS SHE SAID! I UNDERSTOOD HER! I UNDERSTOOD HER!

Okay.

"Welcome. What am I supposed to do?" 

"Yah keep running as fahst as yah cahn. Run ahround ahll duh peepuh ahnd juhmp dah occaisonal tayble. Huree!" [A/N: Now that's starting to get really tiring...]

Say...what?

Not okay.

So, I just ran. And ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and well I probably looked like I was going to die. Miss-Midget was, well, not the lightest person in the world out there.

And running so much was plain torture.

"Are you still hurt?" I hissed.

"Run, girhlie! Ahnd when you get to that doehway, drop meh ahnd keep running." 

... Still can't understand her...

So I just kept running, following the crowd's directions. They were a LOT more helpful. You know what was really helpful, though? Seeing Taffy in the crowd, running along with me through the throngs of people and leading me to the end.

Oh thank you. I'd definitely thank him-er, her - later. 

Can I help it?! She looks like a really handsome boy!!!

And then Taffy did something totally unexpected.

She took off an elastic from her wrist and aimed it at the girl on my back.

Who promptly fell down as I reached the doorway at the end of the room.

I'm guessing I won, considering how everyone was suddenly surrounding me and clapping and cheering. And how the host kept saying something with my name in it. And Kyuhyun - okay, Kyuhyun was being Kyuhyun. He was still yelling at me for not being faster.

"You try carrying a person and running!" I yelled back.

"FINE!" He growled, then looked around as if he was weighing his options. 

 

Can you imagine how surprised I was when he turned around and grabbed my legs, pulling me onto his back? And then running over to the corner of the room where Heechul and Kibum had put our stuff?

Can you imagine how not surprised I was when he dropped me and started panting as if he had all the energy out of him?

"I told you so."

"SHUT UP, SUNGMIN." He yelled back, grabbing a water bottle and gulping it down like a crazy thirsty monster.

Which, he kind of was.

"Good job." He said, inaudibly.

"What?" I turned around to face him. What had he said?

"Good job. On the run. You did well."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

KYUHYUN JUST COMPLIMENTED ME!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

COMMENT, YOU GUYS. OR TAFFY AND THE GIRL THAT CAN'T BE UNDERSTOOD WILL ATTACK YOU.

 

I love you guys ^^ Sorry it was short!