Let the Fight...BEGIN!

Coffee isn't a Game you JERK!

"-understood?"

"What?" I turned around, startled.

Kyuhyun hit me hard in the back of my head. "PAY ATTENTION, SUNGMIN!" 

I rubbed my head and stuck my tongue out at him. "That hurt!" I whined. Kibum came over to me and held my head in his arms, rubbing it nonchantly.

"Are you even listening to me? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I SAID?!" Kyuhyun yelled. I repeated his 'motivational' [mostly strict instructional] speech back to him, word for word. Kyuhyun stuttered and gaped at me. Heechul and Kibum high-fived over my head, laughing. Kyuhyun cleared his throat and looked away. "Good. Stay like that and we'll have a chance at winning."

Basically, he'd just told us to ignore the other people, to not get tired, to work hard, to never give up, to listen to the instructions, to follow all the rules, to think of the physics of physical activities, to use mental tricks to win, to use the restroom every break, to use verbal tricks, to look for weaknesses, to never resort to bad acts, to not eat a lot, to not eat a little, to not lose, to do what he says, to work together, to work against everyone else, to not be distracted, to be focused, you've probably stopped reading up to this point, to do exactly what is asked, to not step out of line, to not act irrationally, to not not comment on this story, to do only what should be done, etc.

"Calling Super Cafe. Super Cafe. Super Cafe, please come to the stage. Super Cafe, please come to the stage."

Kyuhyun looked us over. "Tuck in your shirt Heechul. Smooth down your hair, Kibum. Be good, Sungmin. Let's go."

Heechul scowled down at his shirt and Kibum mussed his hair, looking confused. Shrugging at each other, they placed their arms on my shoulders and carted me off to the stage.

"We'll watch over you." Heechul whispered.

"Or I will, anyway. Heechul will be making sure Void doesn't bother you." Kibum teased.

"That kid can handle himself."

All three of us turned to see Void next to the stage, sneezing. Taffy went over to him, muttering some phrase that made him hit her in the head and start...well a repeat performance.

She still looks like a guy... Void on the other hand, started to look more and more like a girl. They matched!

Void turned around and looked at us. He glared at Heechul before holding up a white poster. 

 

Stop thinking about me. You're making me sneeze.

 

 

How did he know?!?

"Like I said. He can take care of-"

"Come on, you slowpokes!" Kyuhyun yelled at us. "SUNGMIN! GET UP HERE!"

Heechul and Kibum shrugged again and pushed me forward. Kyuhyun grabbed me by the arm and dragged me over to a white table. "We're here. Super Cafe. I'm the captain and owner, Kyuhyun Cho. This is my co-captain, Sungmin something." Kyuhyun said. The lady looked up and me and squinted at me through her metal glasses. "Name." She said to me in a raspy voice. (Think the slug lady in Monster Inc) 

"Lee Sungmin." I answered without looking at Kyuhyun. 

"Go check in over there. Your team is up next."

"Let's go, Sungmin!" I was pulled up off my feet again by Heechul and Kibum. 

"Yah, Sungmin!" Kyuhyun yelled, kicking my legs. "Walk with your own feet!"

"OH YES, LIKE I CAN."

We headed over to the competition host. "Super Cafe?" He asked, staring at us.

"That's us." 

The host shook his head, smiling.  "I thought there were four bo-"

"Four. One, two, three, four. I know I'm beautiful darling, but I am a boy." Heechul intercepted, jumping in front of me. "What's our game?" I jumped. I'd almost forgotten about this "girl"...

After the host explained our first game to us, a math intelligence race {Kyuhyun went for that}, we won it and moved out to our next one.

So far, I had it easy. For the activities and all the athletic and smart stuff the other three went instead of me. Heechul and Kibum kept going instead of me and maybe Kyuhyun suspected something strange, but he never said anything. On and on we went with a bunch of the craziest, stupidest games that I didn't really see how judged the best cafe.

I mean, why would you need to the top ten most popular kinds of roleplay and cosplay?! I just don't get it.

Then came the problem.

Heechul and Kibum took over so many activities, they couldn't cover me for the last  individual competition [There were two more partner competitions and one last whole team]. Kyuhyun went off to find them a drink a water, after telling me, "STOP SLACKING OFF SUNGMIN AND GET YOUR PUNY LITTLE UP THERE AND COMPETE."

 

So... I'm back on the stage. Facing a short, bored looking girl. 

"Here's the thing. Ah don't want tah win, buh if yah make ih too easeh on meh, ih's noh goin tah look real. Kay?"

...What did she say?

"Ah'll do mah best to look lahke ah just fail, buh yah hah bettah try too. Kay?" 

No really. What did she say?

[I had so much fun typing that part XD ]

"GO!"

Wait, what was I supposed to do?