#9

Arranged Married to Re-Married [HIATUS]

NO ONE POV

Next Morning~~

You woke up and rubbed your eyes. You went to sat up but you felt a pairs hands on your waist. You rolled your body to Luhan. Your eyes widened. "AHHHHHHH. ERT!! BYUNTAE!!! ERT!! -" you slapped Luhan's hands. Luhan groaned and pulled you in his embrace. "Hmmm.. Its hurt you know. Please stay here for a minute. Hmm?" Luhan said in his morning voice and he looked pale a bit. You didn't pulled back but you just remain quiet in his warmth embrace. Its all because you saw Luhan's face looked pale. "Luhan, I'm going to kill you if you didn't look pale like that. Be thankful to me." you said in monotoned. Luhan just nodded while his eyes closed. You felt symphaty to him, quickly you hugs him back. Luhan shocked at your sudden hugs but just shrugged it off.

"HYUNG, you- Oh, I'm sorry~~" you and Luhan looked at the door and saw Sehun smile shyly at what he just saw. Yours and Luhan's eyes widened. "Sehun-ah, how long you took to-" D.O quickly stopped talking and his eyes widened (O_O). D.O quickly pulled the door to shut it and dragged Sehun with him. Luhan and you stare at the door and looked at yourself and himself. You quickly pulled back your hands and cleared your throat then looked away. Luhan also did the same. "What your friends doing here?" you asked him curiously. Luhan just shrug. 'Why they all coming here? Wait...' Luhan smile at his thought. You who just saw Luhan smile thought he is crazy. You put your right hand at Luhan's forehead. "You have fever! Thats why you crazy.." you stated. Luhan looked at you with 'Are-you-kidding-me' face. You laughed at him. "But really you have light fever." you said in your serious tone and get out from Luhan's room and headed to your bathroom.

Meanwhile~~

"IJustSawOurLuhanHyungIsDoingSomethingWithNaraNoona!" "IJustSawLuhanHyungIsDoingThatWithNara" Sehun and D.O finished it in one breath. The others looked at them with their weird faces. "Hmm.. Mind explain it one by one?" Kris suggested to both of them. "They said like almost one hundred time in one breath, but no one still catch it." Kai said this time with his 'oh-so-famous' smirk while holding a glass with orange juice in it. "Then explain it Kim Jong In." Lay said and sat beside D.O who looks like finished his 10000 meter road run. Kai smirk for last time and begun to translated.

"..........Thats its." all of them except Baekhyun awed. Meanwhile Sehun and D.O smile satisfied at Kai who understand their aliens language. "Wow. Thats really fast for Luhan hyung." Chanyeol said while smile meaningful. "Yo Baekie, whats wrong?" Chen asked while patted Baekhyun's shoulder. Concerned about his friend. Now all eyes at both of them. They also curious why Baekhyun being gloomy and frustrated after Luhan's and Your wedding. "Nothing." Baekhyun said tried to calmed and smile sincerely as he can to showed them that he is 'ok'. "No. You're not ok." Suho said in his motherly tone and looked at Baekhyun's eyes tried to find that he is 'ok' or not. Baekhyun looked at the plate tried to avoid Suho's eyes.

"Guys, haven't you-" you stopped your trails and looked at them. You sensed a tense at them and they all looked serious. All of them except Baekhyun lit up their heads. "Good Morning noona!" Sehun said and all of them waved their hands. You greeted them back and sat in the middle between Baekhyun and Kris where it is empty cause Kai already in living room watched Xiumin and Lay play Wii. You looked at Baekhyun and saw his face was frustrated about something. "Baekhyun-sshi, are you okay?" you said in half whisper at him. Baekhyun lit up his face and smiled at you. "Nah, I'm okay. Good morning Nara." Baekhyun greeted and smile then he gave you his eye-smile. You shocked and widened your eyes. "Baekie oppa?! Baekie oppa right?!" you said in excited tone. Baekhyun smile and nodded at you. You stood up and hugged him tightly. "oh, now you remember me. I thought after 10 years, you didn't recognize me." Baekhyun said and hugged you back. You broke the hugged and smiled at him sheepishly. "I'm sorry. I can't recognize you." Baekhyun looked at you and chuckled. "Hahaha. Its okay my cheonsa." (A/N: Cheonsa its mean Angel who don't know what is mean.) 

All of them widened their eyes. "CHEONSA?! BAEKIE OPPA?! 10 YEARS?!?!" they said in unison and pointed their hands at both of you. Luhan who just get in living room got confused with all shouted. "Whats the matter? Cheonsa?? Baekie op-" Luhan stopped talking and move his gaze from Chanyeol to both of you. "You guys know each other?" all you can do is smile at them and nodded. Them gasped. "Wow." thats all Chanyeol can said. Suddenly Chanyeol's lip formed into his creepy smile. "Oh. Thats girl in your wallet is her right?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun rubbed his neck and looked at tiles. You turned your face to Baekhyun's. "You keeped that photo? Wow. I keep it too!" you said happily. Baekhyun looked at you. "Really? Then why you didn't even remember me? You meannie cheonsa!" Baekhyun pouted. You hugged him and looked at his eyes. "Oppa, please.. I'm sorry~~" you said and gave yours eye-smiles. Baekhyun chuckled at you. "See. I thought so." you said and broke the hugged.

While you and Baekhyun hugging at each other and you stare at Baekhyun's eyes with lovely. Luhan who sat in the edge clenched his fist. 'Baekhyun, don't try to do what you want to do before this. Please...' Chanyeol thought and let out sighed. He looked at Luhan who already in furious and looked at Baekhyun who smile widely. 'I bet, this will be the world war between Luhan hyung and Baekhyun. Aisshhh... Nara. Thats why Baekhyun drunk yesterday..'

 


Hey there! How is it? Its kinda short update. I'm sorry >__< I'll do better next time!!

Okay,I'll try!!

Luhan: Don't just said.... Do it...

Suho: Yeah kiddo. You always busy with other things.. aisshhh..

XiNana1303: Ayyo oppas.. I'll try. I promise!

Baekhyun: Better do or.....

XiNana1303: Or...???

Baekhyun: Or I'll change you into-

Xiumin: BOAZI!! *eating bun*

Baekhyun: Hyung! I have say something here! 

Kris: Aisshh... Author-nim, please continue what you want to say. *look at Baekhyun* You. Better shut up.

Baekhyun: Fine hyung....

XiNana1303: Thanks Krease~~ I love you. Okay back to what I want to say... THANKS TO MY SUBBIES, READERS! I DO LOVE YOU!!!

Luhan: Nah, she don't. She always complained and whinning.

Kris: Luhan....

Luhan: Okay. I shut it now.

Suho: Do comment, subscribe. *whisper* She relly need it.. Or she will whinning all day.

XiNana1303: What have you said Joonmyeon oppa??

Suho: Nothing! DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!! SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER~~ Oh, Author-nim doesn't want silent readers but she ok with it. BYE~~

XiNana1303: Aih. Oppa.... Tsk... (=__=)

Luhan: You said you want do your homework? (-_-)

Sehun: Dongsaeng, you said you want to buy for me bubble tea.

XiNana1303: FINE! I'll do it! I'll buy it! Satisfied HunHan?? XP

Luhan Sehun: *nodding* 

EXO: WE'RE ONE! Bye~~~