#16

Arranged Married to Re-Married [HIATUS]

NARA’s POV

OMG, this place just AMAZING! I notice Luhan eyed me to see my reaction. I kept my blank face. He then cleared his throat and offered his hand. I looked at it and decided to take it for his sake. Muahahaha.

He smile at me and drag me with him toward the table. Its very beautiful. The dining table is island with around it are flower petals. Red rose, pink rose. At the very top of the dining table, there ‘Happy Birthday Lee/Lu Nara’sign in English word.

I chuckled. Luhan seem noticed it and look at it. “I don’t know what I should put. So…. It became like that. As you saw.” He laughed lightly. “I hope you okay with it,” he smile.

“Nah, it’s okay actually.” I looked at him. Straight into his big deer eyes. “Thank you Luhan.” I finally said it. Actually I hesitated. Unsure about ‘Thank you’ thingy. He looked surprised but then quickly replaced it with a big smile. He let go my hands and pull out the chairs gently. He smile at me and invited me to sit.

I sit and Luhan quickly rushed toward the chairs that opposite me. He sit on it. He then clapped his hand once. I looked at him weirdly. Then two people from behind van walked toward us. Eh? I don’t notice that. Oh wait. I know this guy. Of course I know him.

“Chen oppa? Xiumin oppa?” I asked them. Chen oppa looked at me and made weird face. And he didn’t answer my question. “What do you want to eat Mrs?” Xiumin oppa asked. I looked at Luhan for explanation.

Luhan laughed at my curious face. “They helping me.” He said coolly. “But- How? Wait, did you guys at theme park? But how?” I asked them again. Chen oppa laughed. “We use shortcut road. And plus Umin hyung, Kris hyung, Suho hyung and Tao already here.” Chen oppa explained at me. I nodded. “But when?” I asked again. “When we ride that best thing.” He said and tried his best not to laugh while eyeing Luhan. But end up let out chuckled. Luhan cleared his throat. “I want anything at here.” He said.

Chen oppa suddenly change back to his ‘waiter mode’. “Okay sir,” and he pretend to jotted down something on the paper. Xiumin oppa smile at me. “You Mrs?” I smile at him. “The best food that D.O-sshi cook.” I said. Luhan look at me. I noticed it. “What? I saw Kyungsoo cooking back there” I said innocently.

After a few minutes, Kai and Sehun bring out the food. “Here yours, noona.” Sehun said while smile sweetly. It kimchi spagetthi. I smile back at Sehun and Kai put Luhan’s in front Luhan. “Thank you dude,” Luhan said at Kai. “Yeah, welcome Mr. Afraid of height.” Kai said and end with his evil-ish laugh with Sehun and me. Luhan looked at us and hit the maknae with spoon on their head.

Luhan looked at me. “You just wait for tomorrow. I didn’t hit you today because its your birthday.” Kai and Sehun then ‘ayye’ him. Luhan looked at them and they stop immediately. “We got to go noona. Enjoy.” Kai said while patted my back lightly and then they ran back to the van.

Luhan ate in quiet while me humming some random song while eating. Luhan looked at me. “You like music?” he asked. I just nodded without looking at him. Because Kyungsoo food sooooo delicious.

We talked, we laughed, we ate and I did realized that we actually can talk properly without use bad words. Yeah, without using ‘yah’,’idiot’ and many more.  

Then someone interrupted our talked. “Sorry, but we need to do this. You can talk later by the way. At your house.” Chanyeol oppa said. Then he gave signaled to other guys.

Suddenly, Chanyeol oppa picked his guitar and start play it. Then,

 

Happy birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to our Nara,

And, the song lasted with Kyungsoo’s sweet voice.

Happy Birthday to you~

 

“Omg, Thank you guyssss~”  I said and ran toward Sehun and hugged him.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

“Omg, Thank you guyssss~”  you said and ran toward Sehun and hugged him. Sehun gladly hugged you back.

Meanwhile the others,

Kai: 0___0 *what the-*

Xiumin: I thought she will hug Lu-ge?

Kris: What’s happening? -___-

Chanyeol: Ummmm,,,, *awkward*

Suho: She should hug Luhan. Right Tao?

Tao: Sure, omma. *nodding at Suho’s word.*

Lay: -__- *blank. Don’t know what happen*

Chen: She should hug me T^T  *and then getting slapped at his right arm by others except Sehun and you*

D.O:  O.O

And lastly,,, the most broken

Luhan: TTT______TTT *whispering, ‘That should be me,’*

(a/n: remember. Baekhyun is not here. Yet. Hehehehe)

 

You released the hug and looked at others. “Whaaat?” you carefully asked them. Chen looked at you, “YOU SHOULD HUG MEEE!!!” and getting slapped by others again. At the same place. And this time Sehun join them.

“Its suppose to be Luhan who you should hug. NOT THAT BRAT!” Chen said. This time the others agree with him except Sehun who shaking  his head. “YOU SHUT UP!” the others said in unison. Then World War III start.

 

>>After 10 minutes<<

The bickering stop when they heard Baekhyun’s voice.

“SSUP EARTHLINGS!” Baekhyun shouted. You looked at him and then back to them again, “Finally they stop bickering after you came.” You said.

“They bickering? Cause?” Baekhyun asked you carefully, you just pointed at yourself and then hug Baekhyun. “This.” You said and released the hug. Baekhyun laughed. “Told ya.” You said. “Wait, Baek. You smell like you’d drunk. Have you?” you asked him. He looked at you and smell his clothes.

“Yeah.” He said nodding. “YOU DRUNK DUDE?!” Chen said. “Jeez, no need shouting please. Its normal thing.” Baekhyun said while take some candy from his jeans pocket. You frowned. “Its not normal Byun Baekhyun.” You said and take the candy from his hand before he eat it.

 


Hey, Thank you for the subscribe, comment and all things. And THANK YOU Sooooooooooooooooooo much for waiting me update it. Kekekeke xD I Love you guys! Oh, I want to thanks to Fiyoshieru for her concern. I felt better. Hehehe. Please enjoy it reader-nim. Hehehehe. And let me remind you, I VERY VERY busy. Okay? Okay.