#2

Arranged Married to Re-Married [HIATUS]

NO ONE POV

"YOU!" they said in unison while pointing to each other. "What are you doing here? You follow me?" Nara asked him. "Hey! I should asked that! What are you doing with my fam-" the man looked around and saw another family there. "That not could be...." the man shooked his head. "Luhan! sat down. You late and you huff our guest. Thats not good son!" Mr. Lu huff Luhan in whisper. "Wait. You both know each other?" Lena asked. They both nodded. "How?" Lena asked again."Long story dear..." Luhan answered his sister. "Okay. Thats mean she is my future-wife?" Luhan asked Mrs. Lu. Mrs. Lu just nodded. "Wow! Who's getting married here?!" Nara finally spoke up. "I'm not getting married right?" Nara asked Mrs. Lee this time for sure. Mrs. Lee nodded. Nara shocked at her mother nodded. 'That mean I'm not dreaming?' thought Nara. Nara stood up and ran away. Mrs. Lee was about to followed Nara but stopped by Lu's family. "Don't. She need a time to think about it. Luhan at first like that too" Luhan stood up and walked out too.

 

~FLASHBACK IN CHINA~

"Luhan, we need talk to you." Mr. Lu said to his son. "Sure. Why not?" Luhan smiled at them. "Lulu, did you dating with someone?" Mrs. Lu talked first. Luhan lift his eyebrow weird with her mother question. Luhan shooked his head. "Are you crush with someone?" Mrs. Lu asked again. Luhan's eyebrow furrowed to his mother second question. "Mom, what is it? Just tell me what is it?" Luhan finally spoke up. "Okay. We all in preparation for your wedding." Mrs. Lu said to Luhan carefully. Luhan shocked and stood up. "Wedding?! Who's wedding?! ME?!?! Why should I?!?!" Luhan raised his voice. "We arranged your married withe Lee Hyun Jo's daughter." Mr. Lu said this time. Luhan groaned and stormed out his parents room.

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~ 

 

NARA's POV

"Don't follow me Joongki-ah" I'm still mad at Luhan's words. "Nara..." Its not Joongki's voice. Then who? Wait. I think I know this voice. I turned back to looked the voice owner. I got shocked the person who followed me is Luhan. "What do you want?" I said in my cold voice. Luhan smirked. "You know, I'm not interest in you too.. Why should married with person is not my ideal type? You're not model. Not pretty though." Luhan's words this time make me felt wanna throw my high heels shoes at his HANDSOME face. I smirked at him. "Luhan-sshi, if you came here to debate with me. You should go debate with my BOYFRIEND. Thank you." I just emphasized 'boyfriend' word to him in insinuation and forced a smile to him. Luhan smirked and make a turned to got in hotel back. "Why this happen to me? How I should live with this brat?" I groaned and took out my phone to text Joongki.

                                                To: JoongKi

                        Yah. I'm at out. Bring all my stuff and get here. We leaving.

                                              From: Nara

Few minute Joongki came out with his car. Joongki drove me to my house. Not LEE's house. Its Nara's house.

 

NO ONE POV

"Where is she, gege?" Lena asked her brother. Luhan eyes his sister and said "She went home." Luhan coldly said. "Aish, gege... Why didn't you drove her to her house?" Lena asked her brother again. "You know what. I didn't like her. She totally opposite from my ideal type." Luhan looked his sister and took out his phone and text someone. Few minute later, a tall guy came in. "Ayo Wassup Lulu and.... Lena!" the tall man waved his hand to Luhan and Lena. Lena just put little smile on her face. She turned her body to Luhan back. "Gege, you will regret it." Lena went outside and leave two man there. "Whats wrong with you and Lena?" the tall man assked. "Its nothing, Kris. Lets meet them.

 

Meanwhile

"Thanks Joongki! I'm going in now..." Nara smiled at her friend. "Welcome. Don't think it too long" Joongki winked at Nara and when in to his car. Joongki drove away.When she about to get in, someone interrupted her. "Onni." Nara turned to the very own voice. "Lena? What are you doing here?" Nara asked at Lena. "I'm not here because gege told me to or my parents or onni's family. I'm here because I want to. Can I?" Lena asked Nara carefully. "Sure. Come in. Its cold outside." Nara invited Lena. "Lena, you can sat on the couch at living room. Onni went up to change my clothes first. Okay? Make like your house." Nara went her bedroom at upstairs. Lena saw many picture of Nara, Joongki and her brother, Donghae. She took a look one by one. Nara went downstairs. "Lena, are you comfortable? Here your clothes. Change. You'll sleep over tonight. Its late to you back your house right now." Nara smiled at Lena. Lena took Nara's clothes that Nara lend to her. "Toilet over there." Nara pointed the toilet that she mentioned. "Thanks." Lena smiled to Nara and went to toilet. Nara went to fridge and took out orange juice and poured into two glasses for her and Lena. Lena went out. "Onni?" Lena find Nara. "Oh. you done? Come sit here." Lena just followed what Nara's told her. "Onni must be very close to him right?" Lena pointed at Nara's picture with Joongki. "Yeah. He is my best friend and my only friend." Lena nodded mean she understand to Nara. All that night Nara and Lena was talked about Luhan, Joongki, Donghae and talked about arranged married. She just knew that is his grandfather wills.Thats why her parents so busy after her grandfather died. Lena know Nara's grandfather from her mother. Lena was meet with Nara's grandfather 2 weeks before Nara's grandfather died. Thats how Luhan know her grandfather and her grandfather know Luhan. Nara and Lena became close to each other. Nara felt Lena was her biological youngest sister.