#4

Arranged Married to Re-Married [HIATUS]

NARA's POV

We went in wedding shop. Luhan suddenly hold my wrist. I shocked and looked at Luhan hopely he will answer me. But no, he didn't even looked at me. Shessh Jerk as always. Luhan headed to counter. "Lu's reservation" Luhan said. The girl smiled to him. Annoying much~~ "Wait for a second." the girl said and smiled to Luhan again. Her work-mate giggled when saw Luhan. Luhan let alone that giggling thing. I saw his face was written up that he totally annoy at it. I burst out laughed. I do pity with these girls. What so special about this Luhan. Okay, I admit it, he good looking but not after he yelled at me for nothing and made me annoyed. Luhan heard me and turned to me. "What are you laughing at baby girl?" Luhan asked in his seductive voice. "Eww- hmph!" Luhan covered my mouth. "Shh.. I know you miss me. We'll be doing this tonight. Don't worry." I looked at him disbelief. WHAT ON EARTH HE SAID IT! He smirked. I know he doing this to make the girls think he is mine. I heard the girls murmured clearly.

"Oww... He with that girl"

"Wow. She so lucky to have him."

"I looked that girl is not one of her type."

"Aishh... why he loved that girl than me? I'm more ier than that ."

Uh-uh. "Dude, he's not mine! My Joongki is more better than him!" I yelled at them. They looked at with bright smile. "Really?! YES!!" they cheered up. Luhan face palmed on my statement. I looked at him. "What? That was totally true..." "Remember? You're my future wife dude. Next week is our wedding. But don't think I will fall in love with nerd like you." Luhan state. "Yeah. So what?  And don't worry, I don't fall in love with brat person like you." I smirked. Luhan was about to fight back because I called him brat but the girl that will be our wedding dress servitor came. "This way Mr. Lu"

We get in the room that Luhan's family reserved. Luhan went in and tried the tux. He get out with black tux. "Isn't okay with me?" Luhan asked.

Luhan wearing this

"What I be your advise? Hell no. Think it yourself." I replied honest to him. "Fine!" He stormed in back. After a few minutes, Luhan got out with new tux.

Luhan wearing this

Both of it was perfect to him. But this one- HUH! What i think???? Idiot you Lee NARA! "I know I'm handsome so don't look at me in that way." He noticed it! Argh. Damn you idiot Nara!

Its my turned. Ah....

I get in. I wore the dress that hanged in that room. I get out and saw Luhan was busy with his phone. Bussinessman~~ I cleared my throat and Luhan looked at me. He looked at me with no blinking eyes. Not with his jerk face. But his face completely showed that how he really stunned at my looked. 

This what you wearing.

Luhan cleared his throat and looked away. "It-its nice on you." I smiled. Wait!

Don't fall for it Lee Nara!!!

"Faster we have to go wedding ring shop." Luhan said in awkward tone.

 

LUHAN's POV

Nara get in fitting room. I waited her outside. My phone beeped means has incoming call.

"Hello?"

"Its me, Nara's mom. How is she?"

"Oh. Mrs. Lee, she fine.."

"Aiii... Don't call me Mrs.Lee. I'll be your mom-in-law so you should call me mother.. Okay?"

"Hehehe. Okay."

"Have you got wedding ring?"

"No. We haven't. Nara was in fitting room to tried on her dress. She'll be fine."

"Oh. Okay. Good Luck and bye!"

"Thanks mother."

I'm ended the phone called.

"Ehem.." some voice interrupted me. I turned the owner. OH-EM-GEE.. Thats her?? I stunned at her flawless. She pretty without those glasses.

Wait LUHAN! You don't love this girl! She just your arranged wife. I blushed on how flawless she was. I looked away and cleared my throat. Awkward~ "Faster we have to go wedding ring shop" thats was awkward. Did she noticed? No right.. If not then I'll be fine. She get in fitting room to change her clothes.

 

NO ONE POV

Luhan drove away to wedding ring shop. The way to wedding ring shop was quiet plus awkward. 

Reached there, you quickly get out of car and waited Luhan to came by. You and Luhan get in the shop. Once again Luhan lead you by pulling your arm with him. "Yah, its hurt!" you shouted but Luhan just kept walked. Till there he let go your arm. "Bad ..." you said in low voice but badly Luhan heard you. "Said that word again, I'll throw you when we in honeymoon." he warned in his cold voice. "Make me" you said. Luhan just let go because everyone in that level watching you both.

"hmm... This one pretty. May I looked at it?" Luhan said in usual voice. "Here you go mister." the ring seller gave Luhan a pair of wedding rings. You just looked at it not bother to say anything.

"Isn't pretty?" the seller asked you. You took the rings that at Luhan's hand. "Woah. Its pretty. I love it." You said in happy tone. Luhan looked at you. 'I love your smile Nara.. Please smile like that forever.. LUHAN! You, please don't fall in love with her...' You looked at Luhan confusedly. "Like to tell me, are you like it? Is okay? bastard" you asked Luhan. Luhan just nodded and smiled to you. "Then. I'll picked this!" you gave the rings to the seller. "You know. Both of you really meant together. You both cute couple!" the seller said before leave you and Luhan. You just sat there blankly. Luhan got off and took your hand to counter. You just obeyed him. 

"Nara, won't you feel great or what?" Joongki asked. "I felt nervous plus scared plus hate it. It just two days left." you smile awkwardly at Joongki.

Two days left...
Two days left................
Hey there~~ I've updated it! Hope you like it! Enjoy reading~~~ 


I LOVE YOU ALL READERS, SUBBIES~~