#5

Arranged Married to Re-Married [HIATUS]

NO ONE POV

'Its D-Day. My wedding day. Day my single life will end soon..' Nara let out sigh. "You look lovely dude!" Joongki blurted out at how lovely you are. As soon as Joongki spoke up, all your nervous and scared dissapeared. He is the one that always cheered you up. You smiled at your statement. "I've should marry Joongki instead of Luhan..." you said while watching your bestfriend busy playing with bouquet of flower. Joongki lit up his face to faces with you. "I know I'm perfect~~" Joongki said while fixed his hair. You groaned. "Your wish"

Knock Knock

The door open and revealed your lovely mother. "Hey sweetie~" you smiled at her. Your mother looked at beside you who is Joongki. "Hey Joongki... How have you been?" your mom asked. "Hey omma~ I'm doing well. How about you omma?" Joongki asked back. "I'm fine. How your parents?" your mom smiled at her another son. Your mother always treat Joongki as her son meanwhile she already has 3 sons. "Yeah, My parents doing well too." Joongki smiled at his second mom. "Omma, you forgot your only lovely daughter over here..." you whinned. Your mom smiled. "Aishh... Nara-ah, I want talk to my second mom. Isn't illegal? No right? Then let her.. She missed me. Not you~~" Joongki said and smile innocently at you. You smacked Joongki's head. "Ouch! Its hurt you kiddo!" Joongki yelped. "Mehrong~" you sticked your tongue to Joongki. Joongki suddenly droped the flower and ready to tickled you. You run for your life. And end up Joongki caught you and tickled you. "HAHAHA. Joongki.. HAHAHA. You. HAHAHA. STOP! HAHAHA" You shouted in laugh. Joongki stop. "You do it again, I'll tickle you." "Whatever.." you stood up. Your mom laughed at her daughter and her daughter's bestfriend. 'I always hope you both marry to each other someday. But, this never happen...' your mom thought. "Omma, look at Joongki. He trying to tickle me again." you whinned. You looked at Joongki who sheepily smile at you. "You. If you ruined my dress, I'll kill you!" you warned Joongki. "Oh, Nara-ah. Your two lovely brothers can't make it. They have exam. Next week they'll come." your mom informed to you about your two another brothers. "Auww... I really need them right now and they can't make it?! So mean.." you pouted. 

Knock Knock

"Mrs, the weding almost start. Get ready." the receptionist said and leave after. "You. Quick. I leave~ Bye Nara-ah~~" Joongki said and waved cutely to you. "Okay. See you soon as I can." you said to Joongki. As soon as Joongki left you, all your nervous and scared came over. "Omma leave you too.. Cheer up daughter. See you soon."

 

Meanwhile

Luhan walked back to front. Sweat over all his head. His hand became cold as ice. "Hyung, relax and can you stop walking? We here became dizzy."  Sehun said to his hyung. Still. Luhan didn't hear and listen to Sehun. He jumped nervously. Lena and EXO looked at him disebelief and tired watching him."I can stand it." Kris stood up and hold Luhan's shoulder and shooked a little bit. "Hey Luhan. Luhan! We tired here you dude" Kris said. Luhan looked at him and shooked his head. "I nervous Kris. I don't know. I nervous, happy, scared and.. sad? I don't know Kris.." Luhan finally stop walking and blurted out his feels. Luhan sat down beside Chanyeol and duck his head down. "Relax... You can do it gege." Lena patted her brother's back. Luhan faked his smile to his sister. "What if she said she don't accept me and this weeding? What if she-" Luhan's word cutted of by Suho. "Luhan, trust me. She will accept you." Suho smiled to Luhan.

Knock Knock

"Groom can go to the hall now." the receptionist said and leave. Luhan became nervous again and can't stand still. "Not again.." Tao said while watched Luhan who walked front and back. "You really doesn't want me wushu him? I watch him need it the most." Tao said again to s and Lena. They looked at Tao once Tao done talked. "DON'T" they said in unison. "Auww... I really want to kick his right now~~" Tao whinned and pushed his self into couch. "Gege, better go now." Lena shooed her brother. The others members nodded and pushed Luhan till they reached the main door. As soon they reached, they run for saved their life before Luhan turned his body and kicked their . "Okay Luhan. You can do it!" Luhan enter the hall. All the guest stood up and clapped their hands. While the EXO members, Lena and girls guest awe Luhan who look handsome with his angelic smile. You who waited your turn behind the main door want to puked heard girls awed over Luhan. 'Tch. You drooling over someone who will be husband soon. Pity them..' you smirked. "Daughter, smile on your wedding day hmm?" you looked at your father who already standing beside you smiling. "Appa-" your father interrupted your word. "I know its hard to marry someone who you didn't love. Who you didn't even know. But trust me, you will happy if you keep trust on him. Maybe grandpa knew better Luhan till grandpa let you go to Luhan. I know grandpa its not the people who let his family touched by and married by someone. Thats why I trust your grandpa." your father comforted you while squeezed your hands. You nodded to him. 'I must trust grandpa and Luhan.' you thought. "Ready daughter?" your father asked. You nodded again before you getting dragged by your father to hall. As soon you enter the hall, the guest stood up. You looked at your father. Your father smiled to you and mouthed 'Its okay.' to you and patted your back hand. You walked along with your father on the aisle.

(This the hall)

You walked with your father. You lit up your face and saw Luhan's angelic face. Luhan's head ducked down while watched his legs with nervously and smile to him self.

You smiled to yourself when saw Luhan's face. Luhan lit up his face and his mouth open a bit. 'I never thought she become this pretty after make-up. Pretty.' Luhan thought still eye-ing you. You blushed at way of Luhan looking at you. As soon reached at Luhan, your father handed Luhan your hand. He took it and smiled at your father. Your eyes and Luhan's eyes met. You two locked the gazing untill the priest cleared his throat and started the speech. (A/N: I don't know what they called it. Sorry ^^ Enjoy reading!) You felt uncomfortable with Luhan's gazing but somehow your nearvous and scared all gone soon Luhan held your hands. Luhan felt the same way too. The priest asked you. "You Lee Nara, did you accept Luhan as your husband legally?" you exhaled inhaled before answered the priest. Luhan who nervously stood there hoping that you said 'I do'. Long silent fulfill the hall. Finally you said "I do" you smiled. 'Please Luhan say I do.' you thought. "You Luhan, did you accept Lee Nara as your wife legally?" Luhan took a long time. You grew nervously. 'Please~ Wait, why I'm so nervous and hope that Luhan will accept me as his wife? I shouldn't. He didn't want this marriage thing.' "I do." finally Luhan said. All the guest clapped and cheered. EXO who sat at VIP table cheered happily and shouted random things. Meanwhile your parents and Luhan's clapped happily and hugging each other. Joongki and your elder brother shouted your name. "You may kiss the bride" the priest said. 'GOAT! I forgot about that!' you thought and face-palmed mentally. Luhan leaned closer and smirked. You who already shivered down all your body tried to avoid Luhan's gazing. Luhan putted his hands at your waist and pulled you closer to him. Thumph Thumph your and Luhan's heartbeat increased. Luhan bent down and crashed his lips into your lips. Your eyes widen like D.O's eyes. Luhan broke the kiss and smiled at you awkwardly. 'Why did I kissed her? Oh my innocent lips..' Luhan thought. You cleared your throat "Luhan, let go of me. Its done. You don't have to put your hands at my waist now." Luhan eye's grew widen and let you go quickly. 'Cute- WAIT. WHAT?! Nononono. HE's NOT CUTE!' You mentally face-palmed yourself. Luhan dragged you to EXO's table.

"Luhan, congrats dude~" Kris and Xiumin said. "Thanks." Luhan said. You bowed at them. They bowed at you back smiling.

"HYUNG~~ CONGRATS~~ Your wife pretty!" Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai said in unison. You smiled at them and bowed to them. "Omo. She CUTE~~" Chanyeol added. Luhan gave three of them his death glare. "You three better hands off on her." Luhan said in his cold voice and thighten his grip that holding your hand. "Luhan, its hurt. You hold it too tight" you whisper in his ear. Luhan looked at you and held your hand not to tight. "Sorry" Luhan mumbled enough to you heard it. "Its okay." "Auww... Luhan hyung is getting jealous~~" Baekhyun said this time while smile sheepily at Luhan and you. "Oh forget. Hi! I'm Baekhyun." Baekhyun pulled out his hand to shake. Luhan glare at you. You just smiled cutely at Baekhyun and let go Luhan's hand to shook Baekhyun's hand. "I'm Lee- Oh. Lu Nara" you smiled at Baekhyun. "Hi! I'm Chanyeol~~" Chanyeol waved his hand cutely at you. You giggled at his cuteness. "You cute~" you said. "See that! She said I'm cute! My sister-in-law said I'm CUTE~" Chanyeol said and jumped up and down like 5 year old kid. You shook your head. "Hey, I'm Kris and this-" Kris speech interrupted by Tao. "Hey noona~~ I'm Tao!!" You smiled at both of them. "Sorry, he always like this." Kris apologize behalf on Tao's childness. "Nah, Its okay.. He cute anyway." you said at Kris smiled. Someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and saw 7 good looking guys infront you. 

"Hey sister-in-law. I'm Kai" the one who said you pretty earlier with Chanyeol and Baekhyun said.

"Hai, I'm D.O." the big eyes guy like owl's eyes said.

"Hey, I'm Suho. Their leader." the well manner and good looking guy said. "Hey~" you 'hi' back at him.

"Noona~ I'm Sehun! The maknae that you will fall in love with." the cold face guy but cute said. You giggled at him. "Noona cute~~" Sehun said and hugged you. You hugged him back and he broke the hugged as soon Luhan sent a death glare to him. "You jealous hyung." Sehun said and sticked his tongue out to Luhan.

"Hi there. Chen here." the polite looking man said. You smiled at him.

"Hey~ I'm Minseok. You can call me Xiumin." the bun cheeks guy said.

"Hey. I'm Yixing. But you can call me Lay." the Lay man said. You smiled at him and he smiled at you back showed his cute dimples. "You has dimples!" you poked his cheek. Lay eyes widen and looked at you. "Oh. Sorry. I just like your dimples~" You said to him. "Its okay.HAHAHA." both of you laughed. 'She so cute..' Lay thought. You both broke the laughed because Luhan dragged you away from Lay and other members.

 

 


Soo... How is it??? Still enjoy it? I really really hope you like it! seriously I hope it! 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT.... I really need it~~