#8

Arranged Married to Re-Married [HIATUS]

NO ONE POV

Its late night. You sat on couch in living room while muched your favourite snack. 'Luhan probably sleep right now.' you thought while watching your favourite variety shows Running Man.

Kring Kring~

Your house phone rang. You blinked confusedly but stood up to answer the phone.

"Hello?" you asked while held your snack and you heard someone sang in other line while a group voice yelled at him.

"Hello. Hyung! This is me. Yixing. Can you help me? Baekhyun drunk here. I mean he is really really drunk." you want to tell Lay that you're not Luhan but it seem you didn't get a chance to tell him.

"Hyung? Are you listening to me? Its-" Lay speech interrupted by someone and hung it up. You looked at your phone. You blinked at the phone confusedly and tried to understand the situation. You just shrugged it off and continued watched Running Man.

 

AT EXO's DORM

 "Hyung, how we handle this bacon? He is UNDERCONTROL!" Sehun whinning at D.O. "HAHAHAHA. Gee~ Gee~ Gee~ Gee~ Baby baby." Baekhyun dance and sang in their kitchen. All the members looked at him, they let out sighed and shooked their heads. "I'll call Luhan hyung if he can make this Baek shut." Lay suggested. "CALL HIM" "CALL HYUNG" the members said in unison. Kris not here so they has to take care themselve while he away. All of them has tried to stop Baekhyun, but no one succeed it even his bestfriend Chanyeol can't make it. Lay sighed and took out his phone from his pants pocket. Lay dialed Luhan's house phone number. After long beeped finally you picked up.

"Hello?" you asked in other line. Lay didn't heard that you were answering him because Baekhyun became louder.

Meanwhile behind Lay....

"YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Xiumin, Chen, Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol yelled at him. Chanyeol turned his head to Sehun. "You called your hyung like that? Rude you bastard." Chanyeol said at Sehun while Sehun smile at him sheepishly.

Back to Lay and your conversation....

"Hello. Hyung! This is me. Yixing. Can you help me? Baekhyun drunk here. I mean he is really really drunk." Lay said while peeked at the others who tried to calmed Xiumin who wanna kicked Baekhyun. 

"BANG!" Lay turned his head to the others once again and he got tired wait for you to answered him. He spoke again. "Hyung? Are you listening to me? Its-" Baekhyun snatched Lay's phone and press OFF button. "YAH! I'm speaking to Luhan hyung!" Lay shouted at Baekhyun. Baekhyun just smile at him innocently.

 

3 Hours later...

"Hew... Finally Baekhyun knocked out." Suho wiped his sweat and got up to get water in fridge. "Its really tired... I'm like running 400 meter for track and field event at school sports day...." Sehun spoke while rolled his body to Tao. The others members nodded thier heads agreed with Sehun. "Oh, are you really calling Luhan hyung? Because he is not here yet." Chen asked Lay who already dying because ran to catched Baekhyun around the house just nodded his head. "But why he's not here yet?" the others member just shrugged it. "Ah! Maybe he is doing that with Nara noona." Kai said while smile sheepishly. Suho who just passed Kai, undo his path and smacked Kai's head. "Ouch! Whats that for hyung?!" Kai rubbed his head and gave Suho his laser eyes. Suho replied back with his death glare. Kai throw his hands in the air mean back off with Suho. Suho smile satisfied.

 

Back to you...

Running Man was ended and you was sleepy. You walked to random bedroom and throw yourself to the bed. You felt something beside you and you suddenly hugged it. Luhan open his eyes and saw you sleeping beside him. He want to pushed you but he felt bad at your tired face. Luhan hugged you back and pulled you closer to him. 'You're lucky because you're my first.' and he drove away to dreamland...

 

 


Sorry~~ Its kinda short update! I know, I'm sorry.... I doesn't have enough time~~ Sorry readers, subbies!

Oh its somewhat suprising because the viewers rapidly increasing this few days.... Thank you~~

THANK

           YOU

                  MY

                        SUBBIES

                                        &

                                           READERS~~

LOVE YOU~~ MUAHHAHAHAHA XD

I. REALLY. LOVE. YOU. GUYSS

 

FLYING KISS FROM EXO~~

  

Okay gotta go~~~ BYE, BYE!