#6

Arranged Married to Re-Married [HIATUS]

NO ONE POV

Luhan dragged you with him to someone table. "Hey. Its hurt.." you whined and tried to pulled out your hands. Luhan didn't heard. "Aishh.." you murmured and stopped in the midle way. Luhan flinched a back. "What now" Luhan said coldly to you and sent you a death glare but it didn't make you startled a bit. You looked at him with angry face. "Where we heading to?" you said. Luhan didn't answer he just stare at you blankly and walked again with dragged you again. "Well thanks for answering me Mr. Luhan" you said sarcastically. Luhan stopped make you hitted him at back. "Yah!" you shouted at him. He turned his body to you. You notice you and him too close, you stepped a bit back. "Y-yah" you shouted again but in slow voice. "We heading to our parents. Satisfied?" Luhan dragged you again and continued walk. You nodded slowly and tried to catch Luhan's step that a bit faster. Meanwhile your parents and his said that you both looked great and etc.

Once there, you saw your parents and his parents smile widely at both of you. You and Luhan smiled back. You turned to two figures body that make you smile widely like idiot person. Luhan looked at you "Idiot" Luhan murmured on his breath. You suddenly ran to the two man and dragged Luhan with you without your knowledge. 

"OPPA~~~ BYUNGIE~~~~" you shouted at both of them. Them turned and smiled at you. You let go Luhan's hand and start ran and hugged the two man. Luhan walked to you were and cleared his throat make you broke the hugged. Donghae saw Luhan and smile at him. Luhan nodded. 'Who are them and hugged my wife?! What the- I'm not mean to said that I get jealous. The two man here are hugging happily with my wife in public and infront ME?! I'm his husband for godness sake!' Luhan shouted mentally and looked at you asking for explanation. "Luhan, they're my-" you spoke interrupted by someone. "Well I'm his ex-boyfriend. My name is Lee Minhyuk. Nice to know you Luhan." Luhan's eyes widened. 'This handsome man is her ex??? And what the heck is her ex at our wedding?! Well I'm more handsome and manly than him.' Luhan thought. You giggled at Luhan reaction. "You laughed?" Luhan asked you in disbelief. You shook your head and wazed your hand. Luhan looked at another man beside you. "You must be her ex-husband right?" Luhan asked and this make you burst the laughter. Luhan looked at you weirdly. He was about to ask you but some hands interrupted him. "Yes. I'm his EX-HUSBAND. I'm Lee Byunghun and you can called me L.Joe" L.Joe emphasized 'ex-husband' word. Luhan frowned. "You idiot! Lee Minhyuk is my 2nd younger brother means he is Nara's 2nd oldest brother. Meanwhile L.Joe here is my 3'rd younger brother. He is Nara's twin brother." Dongahe explained to Luhan and patted his shoulder. Luhan shocked at Donghae's statement. Meanwhile the three siblings laugh hard at Luhan. "You should saw your face! Oh gosh, so PRICELESS!!" you spoke while tried to balanced your body that was about to fall in any minute because laughing so hard. "oh Luhan you seem has meet with Nara other brothers." Luhan's mom said at him. Luhan still shocked and getting annoyed at three of you. He looked at his mom. "Ma, you know them?" Luhan asked. "Ofcourse I know. They met me already. They were soo good looking" Luhan's mom giggled. "Oh you two, Congrats~~" you bowed and thanks at her. Luhan just rolled his eyes. Then your parents and Luhan's father came at your place. Your mom ran and hugged you. "Congrats daughter~~ You look so lovely there! Oh yeah, your husband handsome huh?" your mother nudged at Luhan who spoke to his parents. You rolled your eyes at your mother statement. 'Handsome huh? Tch. Like an impala to me.' you grinned at your thought.

"NARA~~~ CONGRATS!!" your friend, Joongki shouted at you while ran to you. You hugged him and thanks to him. He smile widely but he smile faded away suddenly. "Nara, you now are someone wife. You can hangout with me anymore~~" Joongki pouted. You chuckled. "Nah, I can hangout with you. Like he care about it." you smiled at Joongki tried to ease him. "Nah, you CAN'T hangout without my permission or knowledge." Luhan said behind you and play with your hair. "YAH!" you shouted at him and stepped his foot. Luhan groaned and glare at you. "Sorry?" Luhan said at you and pointed his hurt foot. "Sorry, I wasn't stepped on your foot. My heels did. Soorrryyy~~" you mimicked one of your classmate tone when she saw her idols and that make you laughed. (Just imagine that you met with your bias and got hugged by your ultimate bias. and that was Nara's classmate is.)