#1

Arranged Married to Re-Married [HIATUS]

NARA's POV

"I told you, I'm not going there idiot!" I shouted at Joongki, my one and only friend. We became friend since we in high school. "Oh, come on.... I want go there! Please~~" Joongki make puppy eyes to me. He really know me well. I can't resist his aegyo. "Fine! I'll gave up this time. THIS TIME okay?" I warned him. "YAY~~~" Joongki jumped up and down like a 4 years old kid. "Yah! Stop it or I'll change my mind." He suddenly stop from jumping. His face became serious and look at me. "Nara-ah, you really doesn't want go back and meet your parents did you?" I shooked my head. Really. I didn't want to meet them. After my grandfather died, my parents became more busier than ever. Untill they forgot their own daughter. Sheesh.. 

Joongki's phone ringing. He pick up. "Hello. Yes I'm Song Joong Ki, may I help you? Oh. Hyung... Nara? Lee Nara? Yes. Why?" I looked at him and he turned back with don't-know face. "She with me. Heh? Future husband? She even doesn't have a boyfriend.." FUTURE HUSBAND?! Who the heck is it? "Where? Okay. I'll bring her there. See you soon" Joongki put his phone back to his pocket. "Yah! Who is it?" I asked him "Your brother, Donghae hyung" Joongki answered me with his relax tone. "What his want? Why he called you and not me?" I asked him again. Joongki let out little sighed. He looked at me. "You. You have a date with your family tonight.." Joongki said carefully. I groaned. 'What they want this time....' "Okay. This time only right? Where?" Joongki nodded and let out sighed relieved that I'm not being stubborn this time. Beacause before this they want dinner with me at some restaurant but I keep stubborn as hell and doesn't want meet them. This time I fed up with my mom. I know my mom well, if she did get what she want, she will find another way to make her. "I'll bring you to mall find a dress for tonight and I bring you there too. Okay?" I nodded and we made way to student's car park and Joongki drove to mall.

 

MALL

"Joongki-ah, this want or this want?" I showed him the dress that I picked. This time if he didn't like it, I'll choose my own dress. Joongki taste was soooo different than me. He really picky when we went buy a clothes for party or so on. Me, I usually didn't choose it by myself. Sometime Joongki will choose it for me or my brother. They have high taste. Well, I more prefer simple clothes. "I'll choose this for the last time. Go change, we have an hour. FASTER!" Joongki direct me to dressing room and locked the door for me from outside.

 

LUHAN's POV

"Director Lu, you should get ready for dinner." Mr. Park remind me. "Oh, I almost forgot. Thanks for remind me." I looked at him. He smiled "You're welcome Director Lu." He went outside and closed my office door. I sat down. 'What they want this time... Oh forgot. I should go mall and get something for Lena.'

"Idiot! This want or this want??" I heard some girl shouted at his boyfriend, maybe. "Yah Lee NaRa! Just get what you want. We getting late if you keep getting like this." the man said. 'So her name was Lee Nara. Pretty like her face but not her attitude' "Hmm.. this one?" Nara asked again. The man just looked at her disbelief. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Nara, the one who bicker with her boyfriend(?). "Mister, if you don't mind I wan-" "I mind. Can you keep silent? I poor with your boyfriend over there. He maybe get jealous." I smirked at her. She looked at me disbelief at my words. "Excuse, I'm asking you here because one. You stand on my jacket. Two. He is not my boyfriend. He is my friend. Three. I don't have any intention to make him jealous... Plus, you both not my type!" she explained and took her jacket. She smirked at me and pulled her friend's hand with her to counter. She stormed out to entrance while her friend paid a clothes. 'First time I meet a girl like her... She even not my type!' I picked a tuxedo and paid it. I rush to door and quick when to my house.

 

NO ONE POV

HOTEL

"Yes. I know! I can handle it! Move!" Nara getting angry and maybe she will eat Joongki who push her to do and don't. "Okay. Good luck!" Joongki waved his hands and do hwaiting pose. 'I know, I know. Thanks.' Nara mouthed to him before enter the room that Nara's family booked. She enter the room.She saw her parents and her brother. She moved her eyes to another family who sat infront her family members. Nara getting confused. Her mother, Mrs. Lee saw it. "Nara, come sit beside me." Mrs. Lee inviting her sat beside her mother. "Okay. One person didn't come yet..." Mr. Lee said and looked at door. "I'm sorry because my son make you all wait." the old man said. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. This Mr. Lu and his wife, Mrs. Lu. The one who sat infront your brother is their youngest daughter, Lena. Say 'Hi' to them" Mrs. Lee said to Nara. Nara stood up and bowed to Mr. Lu's family. "Oh, Hi! I'm Lee-" the door dashed by someone and interrupt Nara's speech. "I'm sorry I'm late. There-" the man's eyes at Nara. Nara's eyes him too. "YOU!" they said in unison.