#14

Arranged Married to Re-Married [HIATUS]

AUTHOR's POV

Since Luhan kept asking you 'how you know?' 'who told you?' and kept blabering to others. The others including you pretend didn't know him. 

"Oh, noona.. Lets ride that!" Sehun exclaimed as he saw roller coster. Your eyes sparkled and nodded your head like a kid. "Leggo~ I really want ride that thing since I'm kid. But my mom and brothers didn't let me..." you pouted. Sehun saw that and pinched your checks. "Noona, you're so cute. Come," Sehun gestured you to follow him. When you was about to follow Sehun, Luhan held your hand. "Where do you think you wanna go?" Luhan said as you turned your head toward him. You blinked innocently and pointed at roller coster. Luhan gulped and ask again. "With who?" you blinked again and pointed at Sehun. Sehun wave his hand at Luhan and gave him mischievous smile. Luhan glared at Sehun.

"Oh, Sehun-ah~~~ Lets ride roller coster~!" Chen and Chanyeol said while ran toward Sehun. Chanyeol stop at where you and Luhan standing at. "Aii hyungggg~~ Just let her ride those thing.." Chanyeol tilted her head and whisper at Luhan. "Don't worry.. We will take care of her. Hyung you can sit at that bench. Hhehe" Chanyeol laughed then patted Luhan's shoulder. Luhan glared at him. "Yah Park Chanyeol!" Luhan grabbed Chanyeol's head and head-locked. "Ow ow ow hyung.." Chanyeol kept slap Luhan's head.

You who saw the whole scene kept laugh. Suddenly a finger poke your right check. You turned your head to right and saw Lay smile sweetly at you. "Oh Lay oppa! Where do you came from? Where the others?" you asked him. Lay smile again. "Tao and Kris hyung go play at arcade and the others I don't know." As you talked with Lay something was flew away and passed your head but poor Lay the flying object hit him on his head. "Ouch." Lay whinced in pain.

"Sorry?" Luhan said while smile widely at Lay. You bent down and picked the flying object that hit Lay's head. You frowned at the flying object. "Seriously Luhan? A shoe?" You showed at him. Lay still rubbing his head. Luhan pouted and crossed his arms. "It flew away from my feet." Luhan said. You frowned at his answer but in same time you want laugh. You found out that Luhan was really cute with those face. Like a kid. "Aigoo Nara-sshi~ Our hyung is jealous~~" Chanyeol, Sehun and Chen sang. Then they continue again. "Luhan fall in love again~ But kept denying~ He fall in love with our Nara-sshi~ But kept denying~" then they laughed like a crazy maniac.

Your and Luhan's face :-

     (=_____=)

Lay's face :-

    (-........-)

"Okay, I want to ride roller coster with Nara." Luhan said

That make Chanyeol, Sehun and Chen stop laughing and they start judging Luhan. Chanyeol unlock his phone screen and dialed Kai's number.

Kai:- Hyung?

Chanyeol:- Kai? Jongin? LUHAN HYUNG SAID HE WANNA RIDE ROLLER COSTER!!"

Kai:- WHAT?! LUHAN HYUNG SAID HE WANNA RIDE ROLLERCOSTER?!!!

Chanyeol:- YES!!

Other line

Kai:- Really?!

Suho:- Omo, our Luhan has grown up!

Kris:- Woah woah~ I can ask him go with me to galaxy!

Kai:- Hyung, YOU CANT GO TO GALAXY UNLESS YOU'RE AN ASTRONOUT!!

Kris:- Thats my DREAM~!

Suho:- Guys...

Kai & Kris :- Shut Up! | Shut Up Hyung!

Suho:- Okay....

Tao:- Kris hyung, buy me that~

Kris:- .................

Tao:- Hyung~~

Kris:- .................

Back to Chanyeol, Sehun, Chen, Luhan, Lay, You

"What. The." Luhan rubbed his ears. "You don't have to-" Luhan's word got cut off by a few person that calling them.

"HYUNGGG~~~" Kai yelled from other side. "Seriously?" Luhan looked at Chanyeol. "What? Don't say its not a big deal about you riding rollercoster.." Chanyeol said and turned his head toward you. "You must wanna know the reason right?" you blinked at him innocently and nodded then. You still didn't get it. Whats a big deal about Luhan wanna ride those ride. From what you see Luhan was really pissed off but he also felt nervous.

"Lets go ride~~~" Chen exclaimed. "Luhan hyung! Quick!!" Sehun shouted at Luhan. You stare at him for awhile and dragged him with you. Luhan just follow you. "Oh, faster~ The que was getting longer." Suho said. 

You look at Luhan beside you. He is sweating. His hand was really cold. "Luhan, are you okay?" you held his hand. Luhan startled a bit then relax. "Yeah. I'm fine." Luhan said. "Luhan, your face so pale. Are you sure you okay?" you asked him again. Chanyeol who stand infront you turned his head. "His fine. Let him be. You'll know once we ride this." Chanyeol and Kai gave mischievous smile at you. You frowned. Luhan scared with height or just this? You thought. Kai who seem like can read you answered. "Both of it." you surprise and gave him a smile.

"Okay, Luhan hyung.. Its our turn right now. You wanna back off or stay?" Chanyeol asked. Luhan tapped his feet still consider want to back off or stay with his desicion. He look at you and you gave him a smile. He look at Chanyeol. "I'll ride."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.