#3

Arranged Married to Re-Married [HIATUS]

NARA's POV

"Lena, wake up..." I shake Lena's body softly. Lena woke up. "Onni, what time is it?" Lena asked me. I looked at my wall clock. "Its 6.30 a.m, I wake you up early because you have to go your brother's house. He text me last night. You have to go school." I explained to her. She just nodded understand me. "I'll wait you downstairs. Go clean yourself and come downstairs." I told her and pointed my bathroom. She stood up and walked to bathroom. I ran to downstairs and picked my phone that I left in living room last night. I open my phone and saw a message from... 'Luhan...' I open it and read.

                                               From: Luhan

                                   After sent Lena, I would like talk to you. Its

                                  about our wedding. Meet me at my office.

                                  Don't be late!

                                                 To: Nara

My eyes widened after read Luhan's message. 'Did he just said our wedding?!' I call my mom.

After a long beep. My mother pick it up.

  "Hello? Nara whats wrong?"

 "Mom. I need you to explained."

 "What?"

"WHAT THE HECK IS WEDDING?" I raised my tone up.

 "Calm down sweetheart, I forgot to tell you. Mr. Lu and your father wanted this wedding next week, Sorry sweetheart." I softened to her. Maybe my mom has tried to stop my father but my father stone-headed is the hardest.

 "Have you tried talk to him?"

 "Yes... Sorry but you have to marry Luhan."

"MOM! I really doesnt want it... I have my own life too.... Isn't hard dad to understand me?" I let out sighed.

 "Is not your dad fault..." My eyes widened.

 "What your mean that not dad's plan?"

 "Its your grandfather... He want you to marry Luhan. Me and your father has tried to stop him last year. But he still want you to marry his friend's grandchild."

 "I don't believe grandfather do this... His self told me he want me happy.." 

 "Haaa... I sorry to you... But thats your grandfather wishes for you. First and last wishes from him... Can you accept it?"

 "I'll do it.. I has promise to him that I'll grant all his wishes... Now I regret it.. Hehehe"

 "Good. Now go meet Luhan. Mrs. Lu told me that she asked Luhan go with you buy wedding things... Hwaiting daughter!"

 "Okay. Thanks mom... You softened me.." I end up the phone call. I let out sigh. "Thats your punishment effect of promise with your grandfather..." I smile a bit. Lena smile at me. "Its hard you know..." I said to her. She giggled. "I promise you if my brother do bad thing to you, I'll wushu him!" We both laughed. "Come, we have to go the devil's house." I invited her. Lena looked at confused. "Devil? Lulu gege?" Lena asked. I nodded to her. She let out a big laughed.

 

"Wher the heck she is?" Luhan looked at his wrist watch. He suddenly heard two girl laughing infront his house door. Nara was bout to press the bell but Luhan already open the door for them. Nara looked at Luhan and Luhan looked at her with his cold + angry face. Lena who watching the husband-wife to be gazing contest, she break the gzing contest. "Gege, I'm hungry and I'm late for school." Luhan looked at Lena. Luhan open the door widely for Lena. Nara was about to get in too but Luhan closed the door that behind him. "You and me has a business that not done yet." Luhan said coldly to her. "Excuse, we has done yesterday, remember?" Luhan shooked his head. "No. Yesterday is another story. Today is another story." Nara confused. "You come with me." Luhan hold Nara's wrist and draged her with he to his car. Luhan push Nara to passenger seat. Luhan go sat beside passenger seat and drove away.

"Where do you want bring me? Stop the car!" Nara shouted. Luhan just looked at road. Concetrate maybe. Luhan stopped the car. "Out." Luhan said. I looked through window and I saw wedding shop. Tsk. He should told me atleast. "You wanna go out or die in the car?" I looked at Luhan with my warned eyes. He just stare at me like nothings happen. Tsk.

 


Sorry for not update. ^^ And I really sorry~~~ I WILL UPDATE EVERYDAY! maybe..... Hope you enjoy reading it......