#12

Arranged Married to Re-Married [HIATUS]

AUTHOR POV

 

You all went to car where the others at. Yes, they already go out. When? When you open the door at in front, they go out used back door near garage. Who told them to do? Ofcourse Luhan. You and Lena walked to them. Once reached there, you knocked Luhan's head. "Ouch. What's that for?!" Luhan rubbed his head. 'A revenge for you Hannie~' you thought. "For fun~" you replied sarcastically. Ofcourse didn't tell him that's for revenge. Luhan gave you his death glare. "What?" you asked him innocently. Luhan then mumbled something. That only him can understand it. Luhan stopped his track. 'Did she knew that actually me who is plan all of this? No.. She didn't know... Wait. did Sehun told her? Oh Sehun, please don't..' Luhan thought. Actually Sehun already text you when you still in the house earlier. He told you that Luhan told them to go out used back door near with garage. Not the plan why you all going out today.

 

>>REWIND<<

Last night, your mom called Luhan. 

"Luhan, tomorrow is Nara's birthday. Can you take my present for her at your mother's boutique?"

"Oh sure... Her birthday is tomorrow?" Luhan asked your mother back.

"Yeah... Can you make it for me?" Luhan looked at his schedule. 

"I'm not busy tomorrow. Sure... Are you at oversea?"

"Yeah... I'm so sorry for her... Oh, wish her 'Happy Birthday' for me.. Thank you, Luhan"

"Sure, Mrs. Lee-" Luhan's talk was interrupted by your mother.

"Luhan, call me mum... I'm your mother-in-law already... Don't be shy.."

"Sure... Mum? Welcome.. Oh, I've got to go.. Have a safe trip."

"Okay... Oh, bye bye~~" then your mother hung up.

Luhan sighed. He then called Sehun. But Sehun didn't pick up his phone. Luhan then make decision to text Sehun.

                                                                                    For: Oh Sehun

                                                Sehun-ah, tomorrow its Nara's birthday. Can you gave me idea?

                                                 Please reply this text ASAP !

Sent. Luhan then landed on his bed. Luhan stare at ceiling. He look at his fingers where the wedding rings at. "I'm married to her?" Luhan smile at rings. He then heard you laughing from downstairs. "She already the first and now I hope she will be the last too..." Luhan smile again. "Lee Nara, you don't know how much I like you when I met you two years ago." Luhan sighed. Later Luhan drifted to dreamland. 

BEEP ~You have 1 message~

Luhan received message from Sehun but Luhan already sleep. The message contains are..

                                                                                   From: Oh Sehun

                                                 Hyung, who is Nara? Please remember that you already married, hyung...

                                                 Btw, where were you? Baekhyun hyung drunk here.. Idea.. How about

                                                 bring her to amusemant park. I bet she would love it....

                                                                                                                                              Sehun

Then you get in Luhan's room and landed beside Luhan. Luhan felt a pairs hand hug him. He then open his eyes and saw you sleeping. 'Aish... This girl..' Luhan was about to wake you up but he softened after saw your tired face. Well, please remember that Luhan really hate when someone sat on his bed. Luhan hugged you back and pulled you closer to him. 'You're lucky because you're my first.' and he drove away to dreamland...

Next morning, Luhan woke up and saw you still sleep. Luhan smile. He picked his phone and slide. Luhan frowned at Sehun's message. 'He didn't know his sister-in-law?! What the.. He already talked to Nara yesterday... Aish..' Luhan replied back to Sehun.

                                                                               For: Oh Sehun

                                        Yah ! She is your sister-in-law ! How you forget about it?! Anyway, why

                                      Baek's drunk? Where Kris? Amusemant park? Are you kidding me?

                                      Yeah, for you.. If you, you will really like it since it's favourite place for you.. -,-

                                      Btw, Good Morning kiddo~

Sent. Luhan looked at you again. 'Why you?' Luhan sighed.

BEEP ~You have 1 message~

Luhan open Sehun's message.

                                                                          From: Oh Sehun

                                          OMG ! REALLY?! I'm sorry hyung~~ I didn't remember noona's name..

                                          Yeah, Baekhyun hyung drunk yesterday.. Kris hyung go out. He already

                                          told us to behave. But Baek hyung not there when Kris hyung at dorm.

                                          Suho hyung also was not at home yesterday when baek hyung drinking

                                          soju... Why you didn't come here after Lay hyung called you?? Its take

                                          about 3 hours to calmed him down.. I'm not being joking.. Noona would

                                          love it ! Trust me for once hyung~ its not for me... Good morning to you

                                         too~~ XD

Luhan think for long time. 'Baek drunk? For what?' Luhan slide to open his phone. Luhan stare at his phone again. He then text replied to Sehun again.

                                                                               For: Oh Sehun

                                         It's okay... Now please remember it. Lay called me? I don't receive any 

                                        call from him today and yesterday... And I don't answer him at all.. I'm 

                                       slept early last night. Then must be Nara or someone else.. I'm sorry

                                       then... Fine. It be first time and last time I trust you, Oh Sehun..

                                        Better be careful.... 

Luhan looked at his phone screen. 'Amusemant park? Hmm... Lotte World. First, go to mama's shop then Lotte world. Sounds good...' Luhan looked at you once again. Luhan smile and hug you. He then closed his eyes. Sleep with you in his embrace.

 

>>PRESENT<<

"EVERYONE! Go in the cars~~ Faster, we wasting time..." Kris order. Kris get in his car followed by Xiumin, Tao, Kai and Suho. Meanwhile Lena, Chen, Chanyeol, Lay and D.O get in Lay's car. Luhan get in the car. "Wait, where I'm riding with?" you asked Chanyeol who was about to get in Lay's Mercedes. Chanyeol looked at you. He then pointed at Luhan's Volkswagen. Actually thats not Luhan's, its was yours. You looked at Chanyeol's hand pointed at. Then you widen your eyes. "LUHAN !!! THATS MY CAR !!!" you ran toward your car. You open drive seat door. "Luhan, get off from my car." Luhan stare at you blankly. "Well, you ride my car yesterday. My car also had ran out fuel. And its ALLLL.... Your fault." Luhan smile at you innocently. "Gosh, can you just ask my permission. And for your information, the one who drove your car is YOU, .." you bickered back. Luhan clapped his hands. "Are you done with your speech?" You looked at him speechless. 'Wow.. Such a jerk' "Thats enough Luhan.... I'm not going." you make a decision not going. You turned and make a way toward your house. Sehun who just came out from your house confused. "Noona, where are you going? Are you not coming with us?" Sehun asked you... You just smile at him.

 


How about this chapter?? Its just fine right? I hope its okay. 

Btw, tomorrow its CHEN's BIRTHDAY~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENCHEN~~