#13

Arranged Married to Re-Married [HIATUS]

NO ONE POV

You nunbled as you walked to kitchen. ', Luhan.. ' you grabbed a bottle and gulped with furiously. Sang Hee who just return from shopping grocery look at you weirdly. 'Eh? Mistress Nara? What she doing here? Isn't she going with master and his friends?' You done drink a bottle of water then you turned back and startled because of Sang Hee. "OHMY!" Sanghee smile at you and bowed to apologize. You then laughing make Sanghee confius a little. "Mistress?" Sanghee tapped your shoulder. You still laugh but you manage to wave your hands. "No, I bet my face would be funny... Hehehe~ Sanghee-ssi, if you want to laugh don't hesitate.." You step forward and whisper at her. "I'm not like that conceited Master over-" you stopped when you saw Luhan just beside you. You smile "here." you pointed at Luhan. Sanghee giggled. You turn your head. "See!! Its better if you laugh~ Atleast I have someone to respond my joke.. Tehehe." Sanghee giggled again. "No, I'm just afraid Mrs.-" you cutted her. "Mrs. Park." Luhan who stood beside you getting pissed off because you didn't talked to him or looked at him. 'Atleast looked at me you kiddo.' Luhan stare at you. You felt that someone stare at you, you quickly looked at Luhan. "Whutt??" you blinked innocently at him. Luhan push your forehead with his index finger make you startled a bit. You gave him question look and Luhan pointed at outside. "They already sweating waiting for you." Luhan said coldly. You widened you eyes. "Really?! You should call me!! I didn't knew that they waiting for me." You quickly bid your goodbye at Sanghee and grabbed Luhan's hand with you. Luhan shocked a bit. You didn't realize it because you in rushed.

Reach at outside, you saw them fanning themselve. You saw Lay fanning D.O while D.O fanning Lay with their hands. You chuckled. 'Cute~~ >.<' Chanyeol stood up and crossed his arms at his chest with his frowning face. "What taking you so long?" 'Its cute though' you smile. Chanyeol smile at you back. You let go Luhan's hand and run to get Chanyeol. 'I left again. First cause of her brother, that I can accept it. But this, THATS PARK CHANYEOL!! Not even related with her!!' Luhan ruffled his hair in frustrated. Kris and Sehun who saw this patted Luhan's shoulder. Luhan lifted his head and looked at Kris and Sehun. "Whats with patting??" Luhan asked. Kris smile and walked away. Sehun smile at Luhan too. "Actually hyung, I found that someone I knew has open his heart again for a girl back. But he got rejected this time eventhough that was his own wife." Sehun patted Luhan's shoulder and walked toward you and Chanyeol. Luhan blinked his eyes. Not understand. Slowly he realize the 'person' that Sehun's talked about was him. Himself. "OH SEHUN!!!" Luhan shouted.

"I'm sorry giant oppa~~" you smile at Chanyeol. Chanyeol chuckled then ruffled your hair. "Hey, don't mess it~ It takes 5 minutes to done this hair." you blabering while touched your hair carefully. Not trying to make your hair more messed. "Aishh, this kiddo.. Your hair perfectly fine. My hands didn't messed it yet." you rolled your eyes. "Yet." you said matter fact. Sehun came and pinched your cheecks. You whinced in pain. "Hehe.. You so cute noona~~" You rubbed your cheecks where Sehun pinched at. "Thank you for your praises but please.. DON'T EVER PINCH MY CHEECKS AGAIN." you said emphasized 'Don't ever pinch my cheecks again.' at Sehun think that he'll never do that again. But you wrong, now Sehun and Chanyeol pinched your cheecks. Left cheecks Chanyeol while right cheecks Sehun. You sighed and rubbed your both cheecks.

"OH SEHUN!!!" you three shocked but then you heard Sehun laugh beside you. "Dude, whats wrong?" Chanyeol nudged Sehun. Sehun still laugh but managed to answer Chanyeol's question. "Hhehehe.. You better asked him.. Hehehe" Sehun still laugh but less than earlier. You and Chanyeol blinked twice. Still doen't get it. "Whats so funny?" you heard Lay asked Sehun but he still laughed and gave the same answer as he gave to Chanyeol's question. You saw Luhan chased Sehun around.

"YAH! OH SEHUN! COME BACK HERE!!" Luhan still chased Sehun. Sehun just kept running around the front yard. "Isn't Luhan always like this?" you asked Chanyeol and Chanyeol nodded. "Always. But if something that our tease was real. I think Sehun's teasing must been about you." You blinked. "Me? Whats about me?" Chanyeol just shrugged off and walked to Suho.

"Oi Hyung, I'm tired..." Sehun said while panting. Luhan still doesn't bugged it. Kris sighed and walked to Luhan and Sehun. "Stop it already. Luhan, you are older enough. And maybe soon you'll be a father to a kid." you choked at the other side. D.O laughed at you. You gave him your death glare. D.O still laughed. "Do Kyung Soo" you called him in cold voice. "Alright, alright, alright. Emm... Nara, can you just call me with Kyungsoo. It more sounded friendly." you stare at him blankly. D.O getting nervous. You tapped your chin and smile at him. "Sure, why not? I'm more comfortable with it." D.O smile widely at you.

SKIP TO Theme Park.

 

"Woah~~ You guys didn't tell me that you will brought me here.. Thanks by the way~" you smile at Kris then Luhan. You walked to Luhan and hugged his arms. Luhan startled and looked down at you. You smile at him. Actually Sehun already told you that Luhan want give a suprise for you. He told you again that suppose a secret but he accidently spilled it out infront you. You dragged Luhan with you to Kyungsoo and Chen. Kyungsoo and Chen fight with each other just because Kyungsoo doesn't want to wear couple head band. You didn't suprise anymore because in car earlier Kyungsoo and Chen fight because Kyungsoo doesn't wear the seatbelt yet. You still dragged Luhan with you to a shop that sell souvenirs. Luhan just followed you with blamk face. Actually in inside his love it. Happy then ever~ You stopped and stare Luhan's eyes. 'Ouch, I melt.' you cleared your throat. "Err.. Luhan, thank.... you? Hehe" you said in awkwardly. Luhan looked puzzled. 'What she talking about?' You nudged Luhan and pointed at a birthday card. Luhan saw and his eyes widened. "H-How d-did you know?" you shrugged and walked to entrance door. "Yah! NARA!!" Luhan ran outside where you and others gather.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 


 

Hey there~~~ I've UPDATED!!! Sorry for not updating~~ I'm having final exam and now I'm free~~~ I'm sorry if I have mistaken grammar. Anyway enjoy~~~