f o u r

Vampire Tears

---

The second you stepped into Changhyun's house, you began to feel realived. His house wasn't anything like a vampire's. (not that you've seen a vampire's house before) It was more like an ordinary house, with an ordinary owner. You were pretty sure that a vampire's house wouldn't have socks all scattered around on the livingroom floor, and chips all around the floor.

Now, you were positive that he wasn't a vampire. He couldn't be. I mean, just look at that boy and the way he acts! He acted/speaks/looks/lives/talks/plays just like any other ordinary high schoolers. Right?

"Uhh..." Changhyun scratched his head. "I'm sorry, my house is a bit messy." He apologized.

You glanced around his house and smirked slightly. You looked around and spotted a vacumm in the corner, inside the kitchen towards the back. It looked like he had never used it before. It just looked completely new to you.

He must have seen you staring at the vacumm, as he shurgged slightly. He walked over and grabbed the vacumm then came back, and handed it over to you. You puted it besides you and rushed to the kitchen to wash your hands.

After washing your hands clean, you tied your hair back and foled your shirt sleeves so that it wouldn't get dirty.

Changhyun was staring at you in amusement, as he watched you turn on the vaumm and started to roar around his house. His house did need an awful lot of work to do. It seemed like he never cleaned his house before ever since he moved in here.

But then again, he moved in just yesterday. How could be make his house THIS messy in just one day?

After half an hour of roaring through the house with a buzzing machine in your hands, you practically collasped down on his floor and sighed. Wiping off your sweat from your forehead, you breathed in and out heavily.

As you re-did your hair, Changhyun ran into his kitchen. A second later, he came back with a smirk across his face, and he handed you a cup of leomonade and plopped down onto the floor besides you, grinning.

You happily took the lemonade and one-shotted it. Yes, you were really thirsty and sweaty right now. Your BB cream was all over your face, and your messy hair wasn't helping either. You had tied your hair into a messy bun, and it really WAS awfully messy. Your hair was sticking out into every direction, and you looked like you got hit by a lightening or something.

"Thanks, Eunbin-ah." He muttered quietly, and drank his lemonade.

You shurgged and fanned yourself with your two hands. "No problemo."

The truth was, you couldn't stand dirty sights. You just had to clean his house, or else you'd probably got insane. Ever since you could clean, you always cleaned 24-7. And that was also why you remained in the classroom and stayed for another half an hour before heading home.

Whenever school ended, the classrooms were all messy and NOT neat like it was in the morning. You couldn't just leave the classroom like that alone, because you felt so anxious and nervous. You didn't have time to clean other classrooms, though. If only you had time, you'd probably stay for hours, cleaning and mopping around the class hallways and other classrooms too.

"You didn't have to help me clean, though." He told you, as if he was guilty.

Laughing, you softly put down your glass of lemonade on the floor right besides you.
"It's okay, I like cleaning. It's for my own good." You replied back.

Changhyun grinned happily, and drank down to the last drop of his lemonade, then took your cup and his and headed for the kitchen to put away the glasses. While he was in the kitchen, you just sort of sat there, having a little tour around his house.. with your eyes.

When he came back a few minutes later, you pointed to a small picture next to the television curiously. "Where are your parents?" You asked. You really wondered where his parents were right now.

"........."

He didn't reply, as if it was his private matter. It seemed like he didn't want you to ask. His face expression was almost angry- you thought he had a bad memory about his parents, and you were just hurting his un-healed scar.

Taking the hint, you stood up.

"I've got t-to go now...." you muttered and awkwardly picked up your bag from the floor, and hung it over your right shoulder and rushed towards the door. You made a grab for the knob and twisted it.

"Goodbye~" You heard Changhyun's voice.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." You mumbled.

With that, you pushed open his door and stepped outside, and closed the door behind you carefully.
You could breathe properly now. It was SO sufforcating in there! You'd never want to go back in there anytime soon.

Just as you closed his door shut, the elevator arrived on your floor and the door opened. Your mom stepped out from it and gave you a puzzled look once she saw you.

"What are you doing out here?" She asked, eyeing you suspiciously.

Coughing, you walked with her over to your house, as she busily searched for her key inside her handbag. She grabbed the key and un-locked the door, and opened it.

"Well?" She asked, once both of you had stepped fully into the house.

"Uh, I forgot my house key at home this morning, mom....hahahha." You awkwardly laughed at her.

She sighed then dropped her hangbag onto the couch and headed for her bedroom.

---

You were closing your eyes and enjoying the cool, summer breeze when Gayoon softly tapped you on your shoulders. When you didn't reply, she poked your sides, knowing that it was your ticklish spot.

Annoyed by her actions, you frowned and pushed her hand away rather roughly. She seemed cross, but sat down next to you and took out her pencil case, and looked straight into your eyes.

"Do you like Yoo Changhyun?"She suddenly asked, casuing you to choke over nothing at all.

"W-what??" You stammered, hitting your chest with your fist, trying to stop yourself from choking + coughing. As if on cue, Changhyun came slding into the classroom and waved at you. He then headed towards the seat at the back and sat down.

"Well, do you?" Gayoon repeated.

Actually, Gayoon was basically an expert at things like this. She knew who had a crush on whom and who was going out with whom right away when she spotted something suspicious, or fishy. You wondered what was so suspicious about your act towards Changhyun. You thought you acted normal and fine.

"Why do you say that?" You demanded, rather angrily.

She just sort of shurgged, with a grin on her face the whole time. You really did feel like slapping her whenever she did that. It was sooo annoying, and... you didn't know how to explain this feeling.

"No, I do not like him." You said sternly, and looked back at Changhyun who seemed like doddling in his notebook, and daydreaming at the same time.

Did you really like him; as Gayoon had said?

----